• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus (True Form) vs Anos Voldigoad (True Power)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title says, the match involves Anos at his "True Power" key, and Arceus with his "True Form" key.

They fight in SSB Ultimate's "Final Destination".

Tally Score:
  • Anos:
  • Arceus:
  • Draw/Inconclusive:

Someone actually decided to do this. Tho i suggest we wait a bit. We might get a 2-B key for Anos that isn't relient on Venuzdonoa or True Power, then this match can have a meaning for strongest list.

Someone actually decided to do this. Tho i suggest we wait a bit. We might get a 2-B key for Anos that isn't relient on Venuzdonoa or True Power, then this match can have a meaning for strongest list.
If we're discussing future revisions, then match should be closed then

Cos Arceus might get TD, bde and nep in the near future. Only reason he doesn't got it rn is that the crt stalled and died. I'm waiting for the PLA anime, then we'll make a bigger crt and put it all in

Hasn't this been done already? And isn't True Power Anos pretty much featless?
When the "similar threads to this" function automatically rolled out as I was making this thread, I didn't see any thread like this, and so I thought this hasn't actually been done before.

Either way, the situation with Anos and Arceus have both clearly changed enough that I can say this thread isn't completely redundant.

I remember a some (not that long, pretty recent tbh) time ago there was an Anos vs Arceus thread in which I participated one night, but overnight the next day when I woke up from sleep the thread had been deleted.

Here i found it from November 16
unknown.png

And the thread is deleted
unknown.png

Tbh, all Anos battles are defined by the first move of each 1, in my case I have already debated countless times that even lost a few braincells with some Arceus supporters.
They always said that Arceus with 12 Layers of PowerNull could nullify 99 layers of Passive EE, Law & Cm. Like this, this, this, Above I posted that there was an Anos vs Arceus thread that was deleted (I don't know why) where I discussed the same thing, people saying that Arceus could nullify Anos' haxes. that with a little common sense, it is illogical.

Even when the powernull page states the following.
It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can nullify anything that falls within the phenomena their powers are made to counter. It is to be assumed that any negation power has its limitations based on the strongest thing it has nullified, and a character may be resistant to the ability (at least in one of its forms), preventing it from having its usual effects.
Arceus doens't have feats of negating 99 layers just 12 even when in Maou Gakuin there are layers between the same hax layers, but that's a topic for another day.

I even commented this case (which I based on exactly Arceus and Anos to ask the question) to a staff knowledgeable about powernull, and he said that it would be NLF in short that Arceus could nullify Anos haxes. The question is recent enough not to be taken as outdated, even more so when Arceus has not received any significant upgrade and Anos did receive an upgrade that made his eyes even more broken than they were that time. Why do I explain this? Because I'm sure someone will come and say that Arceus with 12 Layers of PowerNull can nullify 99 layers of Anos Haxes and I know they will ignore the commentary of the knowledgeable staff and what it says on the page. And I have also seen that some people say that the 99 hax layers are only at L2-C which is wrong, because the order and the EE where each power layer is scaled is at the whole layer level, and what is a layer? A 2-A structure. Anos, his MEoCD ofc scales & Venuz.
All of the above explained, as I said this is based on each one first move, Anos has his EE, Chaos, Law, Logic & Cm with the power of MEoCD's logical contradiction. If I remember correctly Arceus starts with passive powernull, mind manip, resitance negation, aura. And being logical, Anos absolutely stomps, Anos first move destroys practically all his opponents and even more with the defense of the logical contradiction of his eyes.
This magic eye can make events that will certainly happen and/or already happened never happen, by destroying reason and creating a logical contradiction, therefore unilaterally winning. In other words, as one possible use of this magic eye, Anos can destroy a power after the power already affected him, by destroying the reason of the power and creating a logical contradiction, therefore unilaterally winning, and subsequently nullifying the power's effect as if he was never even affected to begin with.

And lastly, I know someone will say that Arceus' passives are faster than Anos' passives, and here comes the point.
In this thread is the chapter where Anos faced passives that are faster than his, already being affected, but as expected, it was useless because MEoCD destroyed the reason and created a logical contradiction, so it doesn't matter that the passives are faster than Anos', if those passives can't nullify Anos' haxes, then it's useless because both the passives and the opponent will be destroyed by MEoCD.

And I forgot to add.... Mind Manip won't work since Arceus has no feats to interact with Anos source. Powernull won't work either, since Anos' magic powers come from his source, which arceus can't interact with at all.

TL;DR. Anos with his eyes completely destroys Arceus with no chance of anything, this would be even worse for Arceus if Venuzdonoa was in the field. That's all I wanted to say, if I stay here I will lose more brain cells.

Tbh, all Anos battles are defined by the first move of each 1, in my case I have already debated countless times that even lost a few braincells with some Arceus supporters.
They always said that Arceus with 12 Layers of PowerNull could nullify 99 layers of Passive EE, Law & Cm. Like this, this, this, Above I posted that there was an Anos vs Arceus thread that was deleted (I don't know why) where I discussed the same thing, people saying that Arceus could nullify Anos' haxes. that with a little common sense, it is illogical.

Even when the powernull page states the following.

Arceus doens't have feats of negating 99 layers just 12 even when in Maou Gakuin there are layers between the same hax layers, but that's a topic for another day.

I even commented this case (which I based on exactly Arceus and Anos to ask the question) to a staff knowledgeable about powernull, and he said that it would be NLF in short that Arceus could nullify Anos haxes. The question is recent enough not to be taken as outdated, even more so when Arceus has not received any significant upgrade and Anos did receive an upgrade that made his eyes even more broken than they were that time. Why do I explain this? Because I'm sure someone will come and say that Arceus with 12 Layers of PowerNull can nullify 99 layers of Anos Haxes and I know they will ignore the commentary of the knowledgeable staff and what it says on the page. And I have also seen that some people say that the 99 hax layers are only at L2-C which is wrong, because the order and the EE where each power layer is scaled is at the whole layer level, and what is a layer? A 2-A structure. Anos, his MEoCD ofc scales & Venuz.
All of the above explained, as I said this is based on each one first move, Anos has his EE, Chaos, Law, Logic & Cm with the power of MEoCD's logical contradiction. If I remember correctly Arceus starts with passive powernull, mind manip, resitance negation, aura. And being logical, Anos absolutely stomps, Anos first move destroys practically all his opponents and even more with the defense of the logical contradiction of his eyes.

And lastly, I know someone will say that Arceus' passives are faster than Anos' passives, and here comes the point.
In this thread is the chapter where Anos faced passives that are faster than his, already being affected, but as expected, it was useless because MEoCD destroyed the reason and created a logical contradiction, so it doesn't matter that the passives are faster than Anos', if those passives can't nullify Anos' haxes, then it's useless because both the passives and the opponent will be destroyed by MEoCD.

And I forgot to add.... Mind Manip won't work since Arceus has no feats to interact with Anos source. Powernull won't work either, since Anos' magic powers come from his source, which arceus can't interact with at all.

TL;DR. Anos with his eyes completely destroys Arceus with no chance of anything, this would be even worse for Arceus if Venuzdonoa was in the field. That's all I wanted to say, if I stay here I will lose more brain cells.
but anos doesn't have range to affect arceus,so this will be incon

Yeah Anos stomps. Never liked that guy. Never liked guys who are super duper Op for no reason in general, like that one guy from instant death.

There are just some things people need to accept such as the fact that it doesn't matter who's stronger than whom since, unless you're a fan of world if darkness (or twin peaks at this point idk) there will always be a bigger fish in the sea. In fact, if Arceus were to suddenly become Low 1-C he'd stomp Anos within an instant. That is how useless the whole argument is since it all depends on minor interpretations which can be revised in an instant.

Hopefully Anos reaches tier 1 and leave us alone🙏
Idk if that will ever happen (it can in theory) since afaik the creator of Maou gaoukin is dead

There are just some things people need to accept such as the fact that it doesn't matter who's stronger than whom since, unless you're a fan of world if darkness (or twin peaks at this point idk) there will always be a bigger fish in the sea. In fact, if Arceus were to suddenly become Low 1-C he'd stomp Anos within an instant. That is how useless the whole argument is since it all depends on minor interpretations which can be revised in an instant.
Agreed. Even if Anos reaches tier 1 ton of them can easily beat him, who in turn will be beaten by others and so on.....
Idk if that will ever happen (it can in theory) since afaik the creator of Maou gaoukin is dead
That's the author behind the manga adaptation. Mao originally stems from novel series. Original author is alive

Well yea debating is pretty much a waste of time.
Manga author is dead, also author really isn't a power scaler as people think he is.

I would make Arceus Vs Archie sonic and giygas straight away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back