• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
okay yeah the source thing was my b I misread a profile, anyways for the quote from the power null profile, that is referring to as being able to neg stuff that is higher D or too abstract, it is not referring to layers not a damn thing in fiction cares about how many layers a hax can bypass, it only cares about its resistance to power null
If I have 5-D haxs but 3-D resistance to power null, and you have 4-D power null, even if I only have 3-D resistance you can't nullify 5-D haxs or 4-D haxs with more layers with an uncountably degree than your power null, then you can nullify my 5-D haxs??? NLF.

Check this

Last edited:
that is referring to as being able to neg stuff that is higher D or too abstract
No?That page clearly said that the potency of power null is determined by the strongest thing that it negates,it's doesn't say that only higher D hax and higher abstract hax are things that can't be null,so if Arceus didn't negate any hax that has potency on the same level with Anos's hax then it would not work for sure

If I have 5-D haxs but 3-D resistance to power null, and you have 4-D, even if I only have 3-D resistance you can't nullify 5-D haxs or 4-D haxs with more layers with an uncountably degree than your power null power null, then you can nullify my 5-D haxs??? NLF.

Check this
when did i ever say that, I literally pointed out that the page meant you cant power null Higher-dimensional shit

If Arceus has never nullified law and concept manip that is 100 (99+) * uncountable above baseline or something greater than that, then it would be NLF to assume it can nullify Anos' law and concept manip.

Out of order. Honestly probably stop @ 1. Massive hard stop @2 because of hades. Blinked all rounds after that. Except the bonus. Where they still lose because of BB. I like gauntlet battles. We need more.

@DereThe guy I quoted's post doesn't make sense.
Why doesn’t make sense??? Law & Cm Type 1 99+ Layers of Higher Realities *Uncontable above baseline it’s accepted and being used since months ago

Seriously? What uncountable? 100xk = k. No matter what uncountable cardinal anyway so why not just write it like that? What collection are we talking about? The cosmology? Like universes or multiverses?

Seriously? What uncountable? 100xk = k. No matter what uncountable cardinal anyway so why not just write it like that? What collection are we talking about? The cosmology? Like universes or multiverses?
The 99+*Uncontably above baseline comes from the cosmology of the verse

@Dereck03 @AnosVoldigoad314 OK so if I understand. The argument is that anos blinks everyone here because of greater cosmology. But is it confirmed he really does scale to it? Scale to the whole thing? IT from DT doesn't scale to DT's massive cosmology. So it doesn't matter that DT has a larger cosmology than most in IT'S case.

@Dereck03 @AnosVoldigoad314 OK so if I understand. The argument is that anos blinks everyone here because of greater cosmology. But is it confirmed he really does scale to it? Scale to the whole thing? IT from DT doesn't scale to DT's massive cosmology. So it doesn't matter that DT has a larger cosmology than most in IT'S case.
No, Anos stomps Round 1 to 5 cuz of Passive Chaos, EE, Law & Cm Type 1 that those dudes doesn't resist, but stops at round 6 cuz he can't affect madoka

@Dereck03 Universes? And why not just write it as k since multiplying it by 100 does nothing?
its not multiplier
wdym with ''IT from DT''? what is that?

Hierarchy of the verse, stuff like destroying shallow universes is less than destroying a simple object from a deep universe, and then, we have a big hierarchy of these, 99+ layers, each one with countless universes etc etc etc, and then, u add CM1/Law/PowerNull in that scale due Anos scaling to it with Venuzdonoa, as Venuzdonoa can yeet all of it, and physically scaling to it with his unknown true power that is likely in the same level as Venuzdonoa

also, how is IT related?

@Bernkastelll OK? Even if that's not a multiplier. That's not enough to know that 100*k > k. I just brought up IT to show that even if the verse has a massive cosmology it doesn't help if the character doesn't scale to the whole thing. But it doesn't matter since it seems no one here is scaling anos to the whole thing anyway. I agree madoka blinks anos. But puella magica's cosmology doesn't have uncountably many universes.

@Bernkastelll OK? Even if that's not a multiplier. That's not enough to know that 100*k > k. I just brought up IT to show that even if the verse has a massive cosmology it doesn't help if the character doesn't scale to the whole thing. But it doesn't matter since it seems no one here is scaling anos to the whole thing anyway. I agree madoka blinks anos. But puella magica's cosmology doesn't have uncountably many universes.
Anos and venuzdona scale above his cosmology and he can destroy his cosmology... What are you talking about??? And no, the only reason Anos losses to madoka is due to her Acausality 5, if not Anos will stomps her

@Bernkastelll OK? Even if that's not a multiplier. That's not enough to know that 100*k >
it is, already is accepted as that, if u dont like, change it in a CRT
. I just brought up IT to show that even if the verse has a massive cosmology it doesn't help if the character doesn't scale to the whole thing. But it doesn't matter since it seems no one here is scaling anos to the whole thing anyway
Anos is accepted as scaling to it, so, this point is bad
But puella magica's cosmology doesn't have uncountably many universes.
Puella magica cosmology literally have infinites universes, and she wins due acausality 5

Back