• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus Note 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should mention in the Note section that this page (if not all Pokemon pages on this site) is a composite version of many different versions of Arceus, since it uses feats from the games, anime, manga, and I THINK the TCG.

Mewtwo's profile also says the same and it doesn't use feats from the TCG, though I could be wrong about TCG feats still being here.

I suppose that this seems to make sense.

Yes. Does somebody have a suggestion for a text segment?

Note: All of our Pokémon species profiles are composite versions of that species of Pokémon across all different mediums, including the games, the anime, the manga, the Trading Card Game and any spin-off games. Their power and abilities should reflect this. The only exceptions to this are Pokémon that are individual enough to warrant a profile seperate from their species, such as Pikachu (Anime).

I suggest the following

(It should be noted we use composite versions of the pokemon, compiling feats from all forms of media. This is to avoid having hundreds of different profiles/keys for every different presentation of individual pokemon as the moves and abilities of pokemon vary wildly, especially across different forms of media. That's not to say notable pokemon can't have their own keys/profiles "Such as Ash's pikachu" it should simply be noted that for most pokemon we composite them into single profiles.)

GyroNutz said:
Note: All of our Pokémon species profiles are composite versions of that species of Pokémon across all different mediums, including the games, the anime, the manga, the Trading Card Game and any spin-off games. Their power and abilities should reflect this. The only exceptions to this are Pokémon that are individual enough to warrant a profile separate from their species, such as Pikachu (Anime).
This seems fine. Where in the verse page is it most appropriate to place the note?

Probably underneath the Sword and Shield image, in the power of the verse section.

I suppose so. Feel free to perform the edit if you wish.

Sorry, I didn't realise Mewtwo's profile was unlocked. It's been removed, this thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back