• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus Low 1-C Hax Upgrade

No?? He's low 1C on account on that Dimension.

His True Form being above creation should make it 6D, but I digress.

All creation is contained inside him and below his level of existence

BDE 2 should have him automatically scaling above the highest dimension in the cosmology lol

He literally brought you to his realm to have a fight with him. With all hax working JUST FINE.
First, that ain't how BDE 2 works. It just means that Arceus is > spacetime on a 5D level. Doesn't even imply 6D (or at the very least nothing more than a "0" on the 6D scale).

Second, what is that UES you all keep talking about? What does it mean?

No?? He's low 1C on account on that Dimension.

His True Form being above creation should make it 6D, but I digress.

All creation is contained inside him and below his level of existence

BDE 2 should have him automatically scaling above the highest dimension in the cosmology lol
so there's a 5D dimension within the multiverse or whatever "creation" and his true form is beyond that? It does sound like he should be 6D.
He literally brought you to his realm to have a fight with him. With all hax working JUST FINE.
So every Pokemon should have low 1-C hax if they can fight a low 1-C avatar of Arceus using low 1-C hax right?

Question. Why is it that all characters who reach higher dimensions are automatically assumed to have their hax scale while Arceus is being restricted to creation hax ?

Dante and Co hax ALL work fine, judging from his matches . And is likely that will be the case for kirby
Don't know, sounds like some standards need to be clarified, but I'd hope those verses have feats of hax working on that scale

First, that ain't how BDE 2 works. It just means that Arceus is > spacetime on a 5D level. Doesn't even imply 6D (or at the very least nothing more than a "0" on the 6D scale).
All creation was one Essense within himself

There's literally no difference in his transcendence between the main multiverse and literally anything that comes after him

Fine. I'll make that CRT myself. Let's leave that out of this for now

All creation was one Essense within himself

There's literally no difference in his transcendence between the main multiverse and literally anything that comes after him

Fine. I'll make that CRT myself. Let's leave that out of this for now
Okay. But if you can't prove a Reality/Fiction relation, or an uncountably infinite difference between true form llama and llama's realm, it shall remain as a BDE 2 5D.

Oh, you're talking about types (the closest Pokemon equivalent), then?
No, I only brought them up because I believe the evidence used in this CRT would prove low 1-C hax potency, if Pokemon were to have one accepted. I didn't bring them up in an attempt to debunk anything, it's not really an argument against anything in this thread

No, I only brought them up because I believe the evidence used in this CRT would prove low 1-C hax potency, if Pokemon were to have one accepted. I didn't bring them up in an attempt to debunk anything, it's not really an argument against anything in this thread
Ahhh. Not sure what that would even achieve either way, though.

Technically pokemon do have a type of pseudo-UES. Pokemon have "energy" which is used in every move. An example is when a pokemon uses Hyper Beam and they need to recover energy after that. Energy is what makes most attacks glow, it is what composes those attacks. I am planning to finish what XXKing wanted to start at one point and make all weather based moves scale to AP that way but that's for another time.

I'm not sure what this will prove.

All Pokémon possess Infinity Energy and Aura

I'm not sure what this will prove.

All Pokémon possess Infinity Energy and Aura
Technically pokemon do have a type of pseudo-UES. Pokemon have "energy" which is used in every move. An example is when a pokemon uses Hyper Beam and they need to recover energy after that. Energy is what makes most attacks glow, it is what composes those attacks. I am planning to finish what XXKing wanted to start at one point and make all weather based moves scale to AP that way but that's for another time.
Well it sounds like Pokemon does have some sort of UES, I'm willing to withdraw my disagreement on this basis

I haven't seen it. Mind pointing me to it later?

Why the wait?😒
cause i still haven't finished applying the Low 7-B/7-B CRT because i was doing exams and then moving countries and then moving into a new house and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i need help

So... You can prove that Arceus sees itself as fictional?
Yeah, do not start by scaling anyone to The Heart. It has no equivalent

That thing is a canvas on which all creation exists on. And the canvas, is Pure Consciousness, Brahman in Buddism, The Heart, exactly what humans use to perceive the world in Pokémon

In short. Cosmology is in his mind (The Heart)

cause i still haven't finished applying the Low 7-B/7-B CRT because i was doing exams and then moving countries and then moving into a new house and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i need help
It seems I can't edit some pages for some reason, so unfortunately I can't help

But I'll look forward to the next crt

I don't understand why UES is enough to withdraw disagreement

Can you explain the relevancy of UES in this crt?
Most of Arecus' hax are upscaled (or all hax are downscaled from Arecus') from feats of the 2-A characters (and I guess every character in the verse) or shown through the use of an avatar at a level lower than low 1-C.

I don't see why we should use ambiguous statements and handwavey logic to assert every one of Arecus' hax scale to his true form, when he hasn't shown to do so, I suppose we need low 1-C rock manip because he upscales (or dugtrio downscales from Arceus, whatever the case may be) from dugtrio's rock manip hax due to having created a high 6-A dugtrio or whatever, to me that line of reasoning is just absurd.

To the best of my knowledge of how a UES is supposed to work, it would circumvent the issues I have with the reasoning used in this thread

That thing is a canvas on which all creation exists on. And the canvas, is Pure Consciousness, Brahman in Buddism, The Heart, exactly what humans use to perceive the world in Pokémon

Talk about confusing

we need low 1-C rock manip because he upscales (or dugtrio downscales from Arceus, whatever the case may be) from dugtrio's rock manip hax due to having created a high 6-A dugtrio or whatever, to me that line of reasoning is just absurd.
that's actually the most logical thing about this whole ordeal. If you have a special attack that uses a rock charged with energy and that energy is Low 1-C then you will be able to harm people with Low 1-C durability.

that's actually the most logical thing about this whole ordeal. If you have a special attack that uses a rock charged with energy and that energy is Low 1-C then you will be able to harm people with Low 1-C durability.
Admittedly, the whole idea that "everyone downscales from Arceus" has confused the hell out of me.

And that's why he's 5D. Now you need to prove that Arceus sees The Heart as fictional.

This really got bloated with the sudden 6D BS.

Anyway, the whole point is that the plates are arceus' energy, and their energy affected a low 1-C wirh hax, so the plates scale.

Also, in the same movie they learned about the energy messing stuff up, the (woman i forgot the name of) brought up their spaces, including arceus' and says that he created all of them, so yes, his realm is "part of creation".

The only things that aren't part of creation are the vortex of chaos and the heart as a entity, not structure

Guys, STOP talking about anything 6-D. Please. This thread is about Arceus’s hax, not anything beyond what has been accepted for him.

This thread is becoming needlessly derailed and it needs to stop now.

Last edited:
Back