• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcadius/ Cade (TVD/TO)(Repost)

This is a repost of the profil i made for Arcadius in TVD/TO's universe. I tried to post it but i don't know if it worked so i made it again. Hope it's ok.

Arcadius

Power and stats Tier : 10-B | Street level physically, at least 9-B with Hellfire Manipulation, Unknown with other powers

Name : Arcadius, Cade, The Devil

Origin : The Vampire Diaries/The Originals

Classification : Psychic, The Devil

Powers and abilities : Telepathy and Mind Control | Immortality (type 1, 2 and 4), Telepathy, Illusion Creation, Pain Manipulation (made Damon feel as he was stuck into Hell), Memory Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation (Seline stated that Hell was the psychic imprint of Cade's death wich allows him to control his own Hellfire), Biological Manipulation (killed two men at the Mystic Grill with this power), Pocket Dimension Creation (created Hell with a psychic blast), Life and Death Manipulation (stated to have altered the very cycle of life and death by creating Hell), Higher Dimensionnal Manipulation, Dimensional Negation (forbide Katherine Pierce to enter into the Other Side when shed died), Power Bestowal and Removal (gave immortality to Sybil and Seline and removed it later), Immortality and Durability Negation, Soul Manipulation (can absorb dark souls into his dimension and feed on it, has complete control over the souls of the wicked and can force them to go to Hell after their death such as he did with Georgie), Resurrection (can resurrect people under his command by placing their soul into their body even if their death seems to be permanent), Dimensional Travel (his psychic powers allow him to travel between Hell, Earth and Limbo at will), Teleportation

Attack Potence : Human Level | Street Level physically (beat a human Stefan with ease and made him bleed), At least Wall Level with Hellfire Manipulation (can kill beings like vampires with a thought), Unknown with other powers (his death made him created his own psychic dimension, wich is described as worldwide by Seline and Sybil, with a unique and extremely powerful psychic blast. One of the most, if not the most powerful being in The Vampire Diaries/The Originals's verse wich should make him at least comparable to Quetsyah and Inadu), can bypass durability with Hellfire Manipulation, Biological Manipulation and others

Speed : Human Level | Unknown, far higher with Teleportation

Lifting Strength : Unknown

Striking Strength : Unknown

Durability : Human Level | Unknown, probably at least street level (Stefan had to hit him with the bone dagger to damage him)

Stamina : Probably Human | Likely limitless (due to his immortality)

Range : Standard melee range, far higher with his powers

Standard Equipement : None

Intelligence : Above average

Weaknesses : Human weaknesses | The Mawxell Bell can interupt his psychic powers and let him weaker, the dagger made of his bones is the only thing that can kill him

Key : Human | After his death

Ok thanks guys. For the higher dimensional stuff, i thought about it because he has complete control over Hell and it is supposed to be at least comparable to the Other Side or even larger since Julie Pec officialy stated taht the Other Side has been sucked into Hell at the end of TVD's season 5. Or maybe it's Pocket Dimensional Manipulation. For his powers, i could also suggest Immunity to Fire Manipulation (as shown with Damon) and Death Manipulation (since the dagger is the only thin that can kill him and he is totally immune to regular killing methods in the series's universe). Also, Kai explained that when he was in Hell, Cade would come to visit him and torture him and he felt about it as Cade was torture incarnate (for Pain Manipulation).

And for the character's line, i would suggest this :

"If this were hell, you would know it. Think of this as a waiting room. Lucky for you, I will be sending you back, but not before we discuss our partnership." Cade to Stefan.

If you agree, i can also do Silas's profile. I'll do it on my own and i'll post it here or in another topic later. I also have some revision ideas for some characters (like Stefan with Bloodthursted as a ripper or Pocket Dimensional Creation for Quetsyah) but i'll start with Silas.

If you know how to make profiles you can do it, and pain manipulation is already on Cade profile but i'll Add that other justification as well as immunity to fire. Tho, I'm not sure about the death manipulation immunity. Tho immortality is already on his profile but he might have other types. I also have a profile for qetsiyah, I put unknown for other magic and 9-B for telekinesis, tho that's because full potential for witches is unknown, so it seemed to best put that. But witches have 5-B feats

Ok, then i'll do it and post here. About Death Manipulation, there was a possibility that the Cure would have been able to make him human anew but the bone dagger is the only way to effectively kill him. It can be Resistance to Death Manipulation through. In the entire verse, Immortals are the only being that possess Immunity to Death. That's why i put it when i made the profile. Oh and possibly there is a Non-Coporal feat as a ghost in Hell and Limbos and even after being "flesh" since he was still able to talk with Damon after the later's death in Limbos. Or it would be astral projection.

Yeah, some witches have 5-B feats but i don't know if it could be accepted. "Likely 5-B" or "Possibly 5-B" seems to be more right if you want to note it. Besides, Cade and Quetsyah are the only beings who where confirmed to create a worldwide dimension while Bonnie seemed to only created a room or a house.

Just to say i changed the profile to add what we talked (except that it will be necessary to add a link for Immunity to Fire Manipulation). Also, i changed Tier's "Street level physically" into "9-C physically". Also, Silas's profile is ready.

Silas

" Uh, please Liz, I came first. Vampires are nothing more than a disgusting perversion of me. I'm unkillable, I'm immortal, and I'm psychic, and, to function, I need human blood. But don't ever call me a vampire. "

Power and stats

Tier : Likely 9-B | At least 9-B with Telekinesis, Unknown with other magic

Name : Silas

Origin : The Vampire Diaries/The Originals

Classification : Immortal, Wizard

Powers and abilities : Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1 and 3, possibly 5, Immortals possess inconditionnal immortality and the only way to kill them is making them mortal anew by drinking the Cure), Regenerationn (At least High-Mid, likely Low-High, Immortals's Regenerationn is far superior to any other being in the entire verse), Immunity to Death Manipulation (The only way to kill him is to force him to drink the Cure and make him mortal anew), Telepathy (Can get into people's minds simply by focusing), Mind Control (Is able to control other beings, including vampires, only by speaking, was capable of controlling the entire population of Mystic Falls), Illusion Creation (Can mimic the voice and the physical appearence of other people with ease and change his physical form as he desires, made Damon feel like he was stronger than him), Empathic Manipulation (Can use his psychic powers to enrage others to the point they would hurt or kill the people they love like he did with Elena against Damon), Pain Manipulation (With Illusion Creation, made Bonnie think she was suffocating and Klaus that he was stabbed with the White Oak Stake ), Accelerated Development (Immortals's psychic powers can grow stronger by drinking human blood) | Magic, Telekinesis, Biological Manipulation (liquefyed a stranger's internal organs with a thought), Resurrection (Stated that he could have resurrect Bonny with ease), Fire Manipulation, Pain Manipulation (As Witches, wizards can use spells like pain infliction which always drops humans, vampires, and werewolves quite easily by causing blood vessels to burst in the head), Immunity to Compulsion, Forcefield Creation (Can create boundary spells), Durability Negation (Can attack internal organs with his magic)

Attack Potence : Likely Wall Level (Immortals are physicaly weaker than vampires or other supernatural beings with super strenght but are still superior to humans and can fight Hunters like Jeremy) | At least Wall Level with Telekinesis (Defeated Quetsyah in magical combat although it should be noted that he had a psychological hold over her at the time. Easily submited Stefan), Unknown with other magic (Was able to disrupt Quetsyah's anchor swap spell and trapped her inside a cabin for a whole day by binding the spell to the sun. Quetsyah considered them to be the two most powerful members of the Travelers wich would make him at least comparable to her).

Speed : Unknown | Unknown

Lifting Strength : Likely Wall Level | At least Wall Level

Striking Strength : Likely Wall Level | Superhuman with Telekinesis

Durability : At least Wall Level, likely far higher (Immortality and Regenerationn make him very hard to kill) | Human Level

Stamina : Likely limitless (due to his immortality) | Unknown

Range : Standard melee range, far higher with magic

Standard Equipement : None

Intelligence : Gifted (Is an extremely powerful and talented wizard with great knwolegdge in numerous spells including the one used by modern day Travelers to resurrect someone from the Other Side. Manipulated Atticus Shane and Bonnie with ease).

Weaknesses : Immortals's Weaknesses (The Cure, dessication, magic, dopplegangers, physical trauma, broken neck, needs human blood to function) | None notable

Key : Immortal | Wizard

Ok thanks. Then i'll change it and i'll do the profile. But i think i'll need explainations about links for powers and abilities.

I proposed Cade's profile and i edited it for some details but i don't know where i have to go to create a profile. So not really. The profile is ready in my own docs.

You made some mistakes, striking strength is always class instead of level, stuff like "far higher" is bolded I fixed the quote thing you have to do

jsjsjdjdj.
(just an example), others mistakes but content mods or admins will likely clean it up, im on my phone so I can only do so much
And same others, but a decent job overall, uhh categories save when you add it and then hit save

Ok, i'll try to change some things on my own. But for the categories, i add some but save doesn't work.

Back