• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veloxt1r0kore said:
Not to you and the other Kagari, but this is towards LightAnt.
I wasn't downplaying her, i was just arguing that she was too dumb to go for anything relevant in character to win, which is true imo. Though i know nowadays that OOC wincons are no biggie

Tusbaki was...alright in Calamity Trigger until she was hit with the annoying "I must kill Ragna cuz he hurt Jinny-poo and that I listen to everything that the NOL says even though they are shady..." and then it escalated to where she began trying to kill Noel to justify her "Justice" since she "Took everything away from her" and the funny thing Jin Kisaragi himself calls out Tsubaki's bullshit and that she listened to Hazama of all people and never began to think "Oh wait maybe I should talk to Noel and figure this stuff out" but well her Yandere moment happened and thought that Noel should die but thankfully after some SERIOUS character development in Centralfiction, Tsubaki became tolerable like how she was in Calamity Trigger and I began to like her again.

Question! Is everyone excited for the new possible BlazBlue game? BlazBlue: Dark War?

Well if it ever comes out since I just now know it was in development in hell years ago and I am curious to see it happen...well thats if Arc System can manage with so many projects...

Yeah i'm excited, but while i enjoy and have played the story in its entirety, i prefer the gameplay. Also curious if they will go with 3D like Xrd or stick to sprites

Shadow-Ragna said:
Question! Is everyone excited for the new possible BlazBlue game? BlazBlue: Dark War?
Well if it ever comes out since I just now know it was in development in hell years ago and I am curious to see it happen...well thats if Arc System can manage with so many projects...
I remember I think Mori doing this artwork for Dark War: https://i.imgur.com/oU0sOS9.jpg

As a Terumi fan, I am desperate to know what this means...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_AcGAQt2n8

The new possible characters in BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle?

The characters mentioned are:

• Persona - Junpei Iori - Yukari Takeba - Rise Kujikawa - Kuma [Teddie] (already released) - Margaret - Marie - Tooru Adachi - Shou Minazuki - Minazuki - Ken Amada & Koromaru

• Akatsuki - Denkousensha [Blitztank] - Murakumo - Kanzensha [Perfecti] - Adler - Dawei - Fritz - Sai - Kanae - Kati - En-Eins - Akatsuki

• BlazBlue - Susano'o - Izanami - Hibiki Kohaku - Naoto Kurogane (already released) - Celica Ayatsuki Mercury - Kokonoe Mercury - Yuuki Terumi - Kagura Mutsuki - Bullet - Amane Nishiki - Relius Clover - Valkenhayn R. Hellsing - Mu-12 - Tsubaki Yayoi - Bang Shishigami - Carl Clover - Litchi Faye-Ling - Arakune - Taokaka

• Arcana Heart - Fiona Mayfield - Scharlachrot - Petra Johanna Lagerkvist - Minori Amanohara - Kira Daidouji - Kamui Tokinomiya - Weiss - Akane Inuwaka - Saki Tsuzura - Heart Aino (already released)

• Senran Kagura - Yagyuu - Yozakura - Miyabi - Homura - Hibari - Kagura - Renka - Ryoubi - Mirai

• RWBY - Adam Taurus - Emerald Sustrai - Neopolitan - Roman Torchwick - Cinder Fall - Sun Wukong - Lie Ren - Nora Valkyrie - Pyrrha Nikos - Jaune Arc

• Under Night In-Birth - Erika Wagner - Enkidu - Phonon - Byakuya - Nanase - Eltnum - Chaos - Hilda - Seth (already released)

(Most of these will probably never happen but damn! Imagine if they did?)

I know most of these are will probably never happen, but I was still a little salty that my boy Mercury didn't even make it onto the maybe list for rwby. Also I can't remember was Asuka's voice file thing already found, because if not it seems weird she wouldn't be on the list she's the protag of senran kagura right? Sorry if its a dumb question kinda out of the loop as far as cross tag goes.

No that's not a dumb question but a vaild one since Asuka is a main character but then again I haven't played much of Senran Kagura much.

And same I was a little annoyed that Mercury didn't get in but Roman did? (I love Roman but him as a fighter...ehh...not really).

And I agree that most of them won't ever come into the game but a few well I might have an idea?

The few that MIGHT WITH SOME POSSIBILITY of coming in:

BlazBlue: Izanami - Bang Shishigami - Kagura Mutsuki - Bullet (She and Yang would be a devistating combo) - Yuki Terumi - Valkenhayn R. Hellsing - Mu-12 - Tsubaki Yayoi - Susanoo (I am not sure since they would nerf him badly so he is a maybe)

Persona Series: Rise Kujikawa - Junpei Iori - Yukari Takeba - Tooru Adachi (Come on he is like Hazama and imagine him and Tooru meeting?)

RWBY: Adam Taurus (He would be an interesting character to play in the game since his fighting style would be cool to see) - Mercury Black (I want him in XD) - Cinder Fall - Sun Wukong - Lie Ren - Nora Valkyrie (My god imagine she meets Azrael?) - Pyrrha Nikos - Jaune Arc

Under Night In-Birth: Erika Wagner - Enkidu - Phonon - Byakuya - Nanase - Eltnum - Chaos - Hilda

Senran Kagura: Kagura - Homura - Hibari - Renka - Ryoubi - Mirai - Katsuragi

(I don't know much of the Akatuski games nor Arcana Hearts so I will leave them out since I have no idea but I know some of Senran Kagura...)

Favorite characters for me:

Guilty Gear: Slayer (I like how they worked how casual he is into his moveset, as well as his classy aesthetic), Sin (Just a fun and goofy character overall), Johnny (Cool attitude, favorite design)

Blazblue: Hazama (Any man that can troll you half to death while remaining completely polite is great in my book, also one of my favorite character designs in fiction), Azrael (The man literally gets sustenance by fighting, I hate how wasted he was in-story), Amane (Have to respect a fellow performer, especially one who's a stupidly overpowered goofball)

Under Night: Chaos and Gordeau (Their friendship is great, especially with their contrasting... everything) Seth (Cool design, cool fighting style, cool personality, captures someone by tying them up in a sleeping bag), Merkava and Byakuya (Really interesting takes on the line between Voids and Humans)

Don't know enough about their other games

Speaking of arcsys games anyone excited for that granblue fantasy game they have? Unfortunately for me though I have an xbox one, really picked the wrong system when it comes to the types of games I like. Granblue is a mobile game or something right, and I think it got an anime though I could be mistaken.

I got this match up in my mind but I am not sure if this would work...

It's Ragna (Centralfiction) vs. Dante Sparda (Composite)

(And by composite I mean add the canon Dante, and the Shin Megami Tensei versions together)

Also maybe later on in the future in many of their plans BlazBlue gets another game which is all about the new world of possibility that Ragna created at the end of Centralfiction?

Ah alright...

But what guys think of the next possible BlazBlue game's story? I always wanted to see a possibility that Ragna created after the end of the fourth game in the BlazBlue series since it stated that Ragna made sure humanity never found the Susano'o unit nor they ever find the Master Unit: Amaterstu and such humanity would be radically changed...

Also going by an old theory that I had and saw in this discussion was that Nu-13 would be wearing Ragna's coat and weilding his sword since SHE is the only one so far to know Ragna (No Rachel doesn't count since she assumes she knows Ragna but calls him that person as Nu-13 said his name). Another part of my theory was that Ragna could manifeste inside Nu-13's subconcious much like Trinity Glassfille, Ragna appears as a ghost behind Nu-13 since he probably would struggle due to Ragna being basically a concept since he has the True Blaze Blue.

Maybe this means Nu-13 might be reborn as Alpha-1 since she is the technially the fusion of Ragna and Nu-13 in some way (Though only a small part of Ragna's mind has fused with Nu-13 due to the state Ragna is in currently)...

Also it will be interesting to see Nu-13's development and her new goals in this new possibility while trying to run away from Rachel who would want to get rid of Nu-13 to bring back Ragna since she promised to bring him back. Also we might see the other Tsubaki wielding Hakumen's sword that threatened Rachel Alucard (And yes its another Tsubaki since we saw A Tsubaki with Makato and Mai when they visit Noel, Lambada and Nu-13).

I think they are going with the "Alternate universe" theme or just "Alpha 0-1" threatens the world. What i wanted to see and what could be a fun gag reel is if there was an AU where Terumi was an actual good guy and Ragna was straight up evil, reversing the roles

That's what I meant with the game being in the NEW possibility that Ragna created since its an alternative universe (They call Alternative Universes, other Possibilities).

INow that would be interesting to see a good Terumi and an evil Ragna...hmm how would the concept work though? I am actually curious to see that type of AU even if it was a gag reel...

Haha! Imagine if Rachel went secretly yandere for Ragna without noticing it since she said she is determind to bring him back? Now two Yanderes who are Rachel and Nu-13 are fighting over who gets to save Ragna's existance and be with him.

Well Rachel wants to bring Ragna back since she misses him but Nu-13 would probably translate Rachel's promise as "I will have Ragna to myself so there" and this would annoy Nu-13 and the two will start a huge fight over Ragna...

Imagine if Jin remembered Ragna but his mind back to his Calamity Trigger self when he thinks about Ragna? XD

Jin: Rag-na...? *Began remembering Ragna and then snaps and suddenly went back into his Calamity Trigger self like in the gag reels* NII-SAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams loudly and joins in the fight with Nu-13 and Rachel...

I just played Tao's acts today and can we agree that Tao is one of if not the most underrated character in BB or in any Arc Sys fighting games ever? Her act 2 hit me harder than any other acts and she is simple in a way that is lovable and innocent in a way that you will root for her whenever she's in danger. She just wants to protect her clan and people around her in a way that is unique to her. Truly great character.

and one of the few times she did look out for others. Like Noel, even if she was clueless to everything going on around her

Theglassman12 said:
It's a popular japanese only mobile game from what I've heard. And it looks fine I guess, not really a fan of the game tbw.
Well that's because they adapting the mechanics in GBF into the GBV like the skill cool down.

Anyway the game gonna be good and interesting, and GO1 just goes rock with Ferry lmao: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iR6ANFpdeA

@Gin If only her gameplay can be more good ;-;

EDIT: F***ing ninja reeeeeeee

??? Her Drive is pretty decent for surprise attacks and stuns. She's also hard to catch similar to Hazama. What's bad about her?

The majority also see Bang as not good and that doesn't stop people from being good playing as him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back