• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

Btw do any Guilty Gear supporters know what the deal with I-No's "Suppressing her power when merged with Happy Chaos" key is? Going through the story mode... This is just never implied
Gonna ask about this again because I'm hoping I can get some clarification

If I must spend a billion dollars to inflate her popularity I will. She's the goat, she's super silly.

Implying she wouldn’t have some other part of herself be inflated with that kind of money given how she reacts to Nine and Litchi.

Platinum is infinitely funnier if you remove the part of her randomly calling others pervs and just make her a massive asshole child. I don't want her as an adult because I can't laugh at an adult who's an asshole to everyone.

Hey, could someone add my additions I got approved for the locked GG characters? I haven't really found much time for it, and I doubt I will soon.

That does remind me, given how big EVO's gotten this year, if Marvel 4 came out and blew everyone's expectations out of the water, do you think the entrants for the following EVOs would be so big it would have to be a 4 day event?

That does remind me, given how big EVO's gotten this year, if Marvel 4 came out and blew everyone's expectations out of the water, do you think the entrants for the following EVOs would be so big it would have to be a 4 day event?
No, as someone who was worked for these events, 4 days is always pushing it because people still have jobs and need to find time off and whatnot.

If anything, they would rent out more space and format the tournament properly so people can get to their sets in an orderly fashion.

Was it still manageable this year for all the entrants? I wasn't able to catch up with everything in the events due to IRL stuff.

@Shadow-Ragna another random mobile game is being developed for BB by some nobody Korean developer.
Ah alright but I mean, yeah its some Korean person but maybe its a fan(?) of the series? Plus after Alternative Dark War (Which sadly bombed and still feel like it should be a JRPG) and Entropy Effect, fans are pretty much unsure to trust anything (Some may say BlazBlue fans are like Mega Man fans in this case)

I don't have a twitter account so not able to get enough info, but from the words they are using characters from the four games so who knows what they will bring into this case...Though that depends on if they want include those from the LNs, Visual Novels and the prequel mangas.

Maybe a remake of Alternative Dark War? Kinda like how Dragon Ball Online failed horribly then we got Xenoverse and Heroes that continued afterwards? Maybe something the same would occur? But most likely won't happen.

Last edited:
Given a fellow friend and classmate from university is a fan of GG and i got myself the game days ago, might as well join here for casual talks the very least

How many of you from here have the game on their hands playing it?

Back