• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove arale is more skilled and prove this isn't a stomp for arale because of plot manipulation
Arale can accurately throw rocks over greater distances then Mario has ever attacked and the fact that Mario's few martial arts are ridiculously common and practically everyone in Dragon Ball knows them and then 20 other martial arts.

We were arguing it's a stomp. Was that not obvious?

Arale can accurately throw rocks over greater distances then Mario has ever attacked and the fact that Mario's few martial arts are ridiculously common and practically everyone in Dragon Ball knows them and then 20 other martial arts.

We were arguing it's a stomp. Was that not obvious?
Goku isn't a black belt in any martial art unlike Mario who has more experience and is a lot smarter. Arale is not even as skilled as Goku. Mario can aim attacks as if they were homing

Most people still argued plot manipulation like it wasn't a stomp

Goku isn't a black belt in any martial art unlike Mario who has more experience and is a lot smarter. Arale is not even as skilled as Goku. Mario can aim attacks as if they were homing

Why does being a black belt matter in skill if the feats of the opponent surpass that? A Black Belt isn't some reality-warping tool that makes anybody who wears it a master martial artist that instantly surpasses the opponent. Why do you think people still train even after receiving a Black Belt?

Why does skill even matter in this fight?

Why does being a black belt matter in skill if the feats of the opponent surpass that? A Black Belt isn't some reality-warping tool that makes anybody who wears it a master martial artist that instantly surpasses the opponent. Why do you think people still train even after receiving a Black Belt?

Why does skill even matter in this fight?
Goku has no skill to even be on par with what Mario is a black belt in, that's what I meant

oh yes, belt colour agrument
original.jpg

He can still one tap her without plot manipulation
Of course he can, your absolutely right
Arale having PRECOGNITION and TELEPORTATION and Manga Panel Jumping (where she can just straight up leave the manga panel and warp to another manga panel in the comic) would definitely NOT counter counter any "Tapping" he tries to do
He can create Bowser in other canon games
Cool Beans. Arale can either do the same with SR or just negate that happening with Plot Hax or Restore Gun
Prove arale is more skilled and prove this isn't a stomp for arale because of plot manipulation
Because she can get the better of DB Martial Artists who at least have better demonstration of martial arts than mario and she DOES NOT even need to use plot hax to win this one. Her other abilities and OE works fine as well

prove it

He can still one tap her without plot manipulation

He can create Bowser in other canon games
"He can still one tap her without plot manipulation". And she has precog, teleportation, status effect inducement, cosmic awareness, telekinesis, and in worst case scenario she pulls abilities out of her ass and counters each of his abilities as long as she believes those abilities are real. Please, for the love of God tell me how is going to hit her with all of that plus plot skip, plot stop, plot rewrite, plot ignoring, plot removal EE, or plot leaving.

Goku has no skill to even be on par with what Mario is a black belt in, that's what I meant
Mario is more skilled than goku......
Huh-
I'll ignore this.
You said mario can create boweser right? Well guess what? She summons dimentio and creates uncountable copies of him. Do you see how ridiculous that sounds? Because I sure do.

"He can still one tap her without plot manipulation". And she has precog, teleportation, status effect inducement, cosmic awareness, telekinesis, and in worst case scenario she pulls abilities out of her ass and counters each of his abilities as long as she believes those abilities are real. Please, for the love of God tell me how is going to hit her with all of that plus plot skip, plot stop, plot rewrite, plot ignoring, plot removal EE, or plot leaving.
Mario has more skill, Mario can also teleport away from her attacks, even through time, has many status effects, can dance and telekinetically move people to blow them up. I told you plot manipulation makes this a stomp which is why this should be closed

Mario has more skill, Mario can also teleport away from her attacks, even through time, has many status effects, can dance and telekinetically move people to blow them up. I told you plot manipulation makes this a stomp which is why this should be closed
Yeah, and his skill is going to help him...somehow-
She just passively causes him to go mad, copy his abilities, create copies of him, gets abilities that perfectly counters his.
He literally has no wincon besides AP, and that's it. She's above him in everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back