• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arale vs Mister Mxyzptlk (Strongest Smurf)

vs

Both 2-A
SBA Otherwise
Speed =

I’m really busy with IRL stuff as well as making projects for potential stuff I want to try with my friends so I hardly have the time for debating any more lol 😂 But since one of my friends asked me to give some input then I shall

First off,
Your using the Wrong Arale
You should use This one.

Secondly this IS stomp but not for Mister Myx but instead for Arale and I’ll briefly go over as to why.

I spoke with Confluctor (a DC supporter who was responsible for most of Mister Myx upgrades, changes and overhauls) and he confirmed this to me

Quoting Him:
Hi, yes, he is interactable because he not only reduces his dimensionality to be the same as 3rd dimensional people but also makes his form corporeal so anyone can touch him, interact with him, etc.

However, he can choose to make his body untouchable if he wants to, he has done that once or twice if memory serves right. But most of the time, yes, he is interactable.

So what does this mean for the battle and the outcome exactly?

Well basically: Due to SBA, the battle starts in Central Park which is of course in the 3rd Dimension. Mister Myx stars in the 3rd Dimension and while in the Third Dimension he is 100% interactable regardless of his 5-D HDE. That’s because whenever he enters or is present in the 3rd Dimension, he automatically lowers his state to that of 3rd Dimensional Beings.

This automatically makes Mister Myx an absolute Non-Threat as thou he is quite haxxed. Arale resists a bunch of his Hax especially his Go - To moves which are typically reality warping and transmutation. On the Other hand… Arale has a bunch of Hax herself that Mister Myx does not resist.

In his 2-A Key Mister Myx only has resistance to Mind Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation,Ice Manipulation, BFR and Sealing.
Mister Myx literally only has 5 resistances to his name and all of which are pretty much useless as Mind, Radiation, BFR, Sealing resistances gets railed by Dark Ki Layers and Arale’s own Ice Hax capable of freezing stars severely outclasses whatever Ice Resistance Mister Myx displayed. With Dark Ki alone, she could easily just take control of Myx and force himself to say his name backwards to instantly BFR himself.

BUT
Assuming for fairness sake that Mister Myx 5 resistances could somehow beat the Dark Ki Layers. Arale still has many avenues to win.

1. She could social influence Mister Myx into simply being her friend and GG
2. Social influence him to say his name backwards and BFR himself
3. Manipulate history and/or the plot for him to say his name Backwards
4. Hammerspace a tape recorder of Mister Myx saying his name and play it backwards to BFR mister Myx (yes that can actually happen)
5. Play a recap chapter/episode of Mister Myx saying his name backwards which would BFR him back to 5th Dimension
6. Summon characters from other Dimension who have previously outplayed and tricked Myx into saying his name backwards
7. Create perfect copies of people who have tricked Myx before and make them trick Myx again into saying his name backwards.

Just to name a few options

And if anyone is wondering how Arale would know to even make Mister Myx say his name backwards?
1. Her Retrocognition allows her to see the events of Past Chapters and Episodes in the Plot. She would be able to know through that
2. Her Cosmic Awareness which gives her complete awareness of events that occurred across the series and other franchises would give her knowledge
3. Given she has Towa’s influence in her, she could easily just time travel across history and and take a look at different points in time until she finds the weakness

And these are just the more tamer and less aggressive ways Arale could win. It’s also worth noting that due to SBA, Arale would be in her fusion forms and given she is fused with Towa or 18, her mindset would be to use the most optimal and efficient ways to win while Mister Myx standard tactic is to play around and never take 💩 seriously at all. Also worth nothing here is OP never equalized Speed so Arale is immeasurable here while Mister Myx is MFTL+. She completely speed blitzes here.

TLDR
Battle takes place in the 3rd Dimension, Central Park per SBA.
Mister Myx is 3rd Dimension and interactable while in the 3rd Dimension.
Most of Mister Myx Hax are resisted by Arale while Arale can Hax Mister Myx in ways he can’t resist and whatever resistance he has is steamrolled by Layers.
Arale has a massive speed advantage here so her win cons happen before Mister Myx can blink.
Arale immediately would start with taking the match seriously due to Towa and 18 influence while Mister Myx would pretty much Meme on her like is he’s Discord.
She has numerous ways to control, influence or manipulate the situation to make Mister Myx say his name backwards and BFR himself to the 5th Dimension and GG and this iteration of Mister Myx is easily proved to being tricked by even Average intelligence characters and these are the more TAMER ways she could win.

Mismatch, this is a stomp for Arale.
And before anyone else mentions it… NO
PRE-CRISIS Mister Myx is a different iteration from Original Mister Myx and DOES not upscale from his abilities.

Last edited:
I’m really busy with IRL stuff as well as making projects for potential stuff I want to try with my friends so I hardly have the time for debating any more lol 😂 But since one of my friends asked me to give some input then I shall

First off,
Your using the Wrong Arale
You should use This one.

Secondly this IS stomp but not for Mister Myx but instead for Arale and I’ll briefly go over as to why.

I spoke with Confluctor (a DC supporter who was responsible for most of Mister Myx upgrades, changes and overhauls) and he confirmed this to me

Quoting Him:
Hi, yes, he is interactable because he not only reduces his dimensionality to be the same as 3rd dimensional people but also makes his form corporeal so anyone can touch him, interact with him, etc.

However, he can choose to make his body untouchable if he wants to, he has done that once or twice if memory serves right. But most of the time, yes, he is interactable.

So what does this mean for the battle and the outcome exactly?

Well basically: Due to SBA, the battle starts in Central Park which is of course in the 3rd Dimension. Mister Myx stars in the 3rd Dimension and while in the Third Dimension he is 100% interactable regardless of his 5-D HDE. That’s because whenever he enters or is present in the 3rd Dimension, he automatically lowers his state to that of 3rd Dimensional Beings.

This automatically makes Mister Myx an absolute Non-Threat as thou he is quite haxxed. Arale resists a bunch of his Hax especially his Go - To moves which are typically reality warping and transmutation. On the Other hand… Arale has a bunch of Hax herself that Mister Myx does not resist.

In his 2-A Key Mister Myx only has resistance to Mind Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation,Ice Manipulation, BFR and Sealing.
Mister Myx literally only has 5 resistances to his name and all of which are pretty much useless as Mind, Radiation, BFR, Sealing resistances gets railed by Dark Ki Layers and Arale’s own Ice Hax capable of freezing stars severely outclasses whatever Ice Resistance Mister Myx displayed. With Dark Ki alone, she could easily just take control of Myx and force himself to say his name backwards to instantly BFR himself.

BUT
Assuming for fairness sake that Mister Myx 5 resistances could somehow beat the Dark Ki Layers. Arale still has many avenues to win.

1. She could social influence Mister Myx into simply being her friend and GG
2. Social influence him to say his name backwards and BFR himself
3. Manipulate history and/or the plot for him to say his name Backwards
4. Hammerspace a tape recorder of Mister Myx saying his name and play it backwards to BFR mister Myx (yes that can actually happen)
5. Play a recap chapter/episode of Mister Myx saying his name backwards which would BFR him back to 5th Dimension

And if anyone is wondering how Arale would know to even make Mister Myx say his name backwards?
1. Her Retrocognition always her to see the events of Past Chapters and Episodes in the Plot. She would be able to know through that
2. Her Cosmic Awareness which gives her complete awareness of events that occurred across the series and other franchises would give her knowledge
3. Given she has Towa’s influence in her, she could easily just time travel across history and and take a look at different points in time until she finds the weakness

And these are just the more tamer and less aggressive ways Arale could win. It’s also worth noting that due to SBA, Arale would be in her fusion forms and given she is fused with Towa or 18, her mindset would be to use the most optimal and efficient ways to win while Mister Myx standard tactic is to play around and never take 💩 seriously at all. Also worth nothing here is OP never equalized Speed so Arale is immeasurable here while Mister Myx is MFTL+. She completely speed blitzes here.

TLDR
Battle takes place in the 3rd Dimension, Central Park per SBA.
Mister Myx is 3rd Dimension and interactable while in the 3rd Dimension.
Most of Mister Myx Hax are resisted by Arale while Arale can Hax Mister Myx in ways he can’t resist and whatever resistance he has is steamrolled by Layers.
Arale has a massive speed advantage here so her win cons happen before Mister Myx can blink.
Arale immediately would start with taking the match seriously due to Towa and 18 influence while Mister Myx would pretty much Meme on her like is he’s Discord.
She has numerous ways to control, influence or manipulate the situation to make Mister Myx say his name backwards and BFR himself to the 5th Dimension and GG and this iteration of Mister Myx is easily proved to being tricked by even Average intelligence characters and these are the more TAMER ways she could win.

Mismatch, this is a stomp for Arale.
And before anyone else mentions it… NO
PRE-CRISIS Mister Myx is a different iteration from Original Mister Myx and DOES not upscale from his abilities.
BRO I NEED YOU TO COMMENT IN THIS THREAD

Back