• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua KH2.8HD
Sakuyamon2

Aqua - 1 (Dragonmasterxyz)

VS

Sakuyamo - 0 ( )

Battle Conditions:

Fight is in a dense forest 10 meters away.

No knowledge or prep-time.

Speed is Equalized.

Both are In-character.

Aqua is baseline SS level or a bit above that. She is SS because she is insanely superior to Large Star level characters, but she shouldn't really be a high degree of SS

I mean, i'm going only from the profiles, but Aqua is scaled to 4-B because she fooderizes casual high-end High 4-C characters

Well Fox Card can work. If Sakuyamon gets a chance to use it. Time Stop kinda hurts here.

I mean Aqua won't kill Sakuyamon in one hit mind you before Stop wears off. If Sakuyamon can Fox Card then she could win. However, I feel Aqua has a decent advantage here. It isn't unfair (Especially since I know no the tier difference isn't as big a before) so Aqua wins Mid-High Diff.

I would say Sakuyamon could use BFR. But by the time she finishes chanting and drawing on the air, Aqua could've long stopped time.

@Nick Her BFR is very impractical when her opponent has Time Stop. In any other battle it would be fine. But in this one, it wouldn't be.

Around 5-6x Baseline at least(Although that may need a recalc). While I believe Aqua is baseline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back