• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm absolutely not doing this to mess with you.

Nope.

Not at all ovo

Neither have a character in combat so leading move is out

Anna does seem to be the more versatile one and her AP is nothing to scoff at, but I'm not voting for now

Cretin and a mongrel, fitting

Okay shitposting aside. We have no idea what either will lead with but Anna is both stronger and more versatile

Anna for now, I can argue Incon if I see arguments

But I like both just as much as I like Mami

Anyway Aqua's scaling chain should be enough to reduce their AP difference significantly

As for versatility I'd say Aqua has the advantage due to way higher mobility (expecially considering Anna is mainly an archer) + command styles which greatly vary her moveset + omnidirectional barrier which can have several extra effects, including healing, time stop and stun (depending on which type of barrier she uses) + way better range and AoE + skill advantage + resistance to some of Anna's elements (Ice, Fire, Electricity and Darkness) + invulnerability while healing (not sure if it works with esuna, which cures status ailments, as well) + homing attacks + attacks that appear directly on the foe

Hitting Aqua won't be easy for Anna, expecially if the former decides to remain out of range and spam magic spells, and considering Aqua is specialized in magic that is quite possible, while most of Anna's resistances are heavily relevant on her equipment, and despite being able to change it at will it won't help if she isn't using the right stuff at the right time, and some stuff isn't resisted at all (expecially time stop, which Aqua can apply in several different ways)

Anna has several status effects that Aqua doesn't resist and some of them would easily give her the win, but most of them either are chance based and from her arrows or depend on her current equipment. The most useful would be Syphon, which is without travel time and screws up a lot of Aqua's moveset, but it's one out of many things Anna can use and her range doesn't help

Overall, I'd say Aqua takes it more often than not

Now I can go cry in a corner

EDIT: Forgot to account for Anna's auto-revive... which needs to be activated first and Aqua can just kill her again unless Anna starts spamming it every time she dies like me against certain bosses

Aqua win for having a consistent power scalling.

Im mean according to Anna's page she is 4B from scalling to other guys that are 10x weaker then baseline,did nobody tried to fix that?

10 times weaker?

22 Foe is baseline 4-B, Akron can generate 14 Foe casually, and EoG Anna is far above the EBF3 party that killed him

after some thinking im think im gonna go with Aqua.

if Anna starts with basic attacking aqua is gonna bombard her with magic like time stop,graviga,confusion,sleep and teleportation spam plus the ghostdive command for the speed blitz and she would likely do that since she is mage of the group.

and eveen if Anna uses her magic,a lot her abilities are gonna get blocked by reflega aside from black hole manip and void manip and since reflega is ability with no cowldown that Aqua can spam all the time she will be almost untouchable.

Doubt that Graviga would do much to someone who can withstand black holes.

The other points are fair though

Tmw the match that I made to mess with Genki gets more attention than the matches I make because I'm actually interested

But what about Anna having Low 2-C hax because canon game mechanics that allow it ovo

I'm joking don't kill me

Back