• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aqua during the Alastor vs Aqua discussion.

Alot of the responses for Alastor winning was due to his BFR with the tentacles and portals.

I was wondering as to why no one brought to the table the fact that Aqua has a passive Holy Aura, Alastors tentacles themselves are unlikely to be Voo Doo, as such they'd have to be Demonic, which means that merely touching Aqua should've purified them as Wiz was almost purified by accident alone.

This would make it so Alastor cannot force her into the portals (since people said she'd get thrown in by the tentacles), meaning his other way of BFRing, through teleporting her the same way he did Husk, is unable to function either. Since she has an immunity to Teleportation.

With this in mind, should there be a Rematch between the two?

Sorry if I messed up with any of this grammar wise, English isn't exactly my first language.

Back