• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Qawsedf234

How do you think that we should solve these problems?

@Hellbeast1 So what would be their new tier ? 8-C or something ?

"Darkseid also shouldn't scale to Trigon in any means since Sealing is just hax (I'll see if there's any solid feats tho)" Good.

Yeah craters are a consistent element of this universe lol. I think it's safe to say they would still be Tier 8 though.

Maybe we should discuss that matter in the general thread for the DCAMU and try to conclude the Trigon/Darkseid thing here ?

Shouldn't batman get Energy manipulation and Flight via the mobius chair, as it can fly and shoot energy projectiles?

Hellbeast1 said:
While I'm here
WW tiers get downgraded

Their tier is based upothis calculatio which is deemed invalid under the current revisions as it's based on moving an object at a certain speed which i think is only used for super sized objects.

Adding to this, them staggering Darkseid and Supes should be deemed an outlier since they don't do much damage at all and are generally weaker.

Darkseid also shouldn't scale to Trigon in any means since Sealing is just hax (I'll see if there's any solid feats tho)

I'm also looking If there's any speed feats on my rewatch
Darkseid should scale to Trigon, they literally had a fight at the end of the movie. It wasn't that even with Trigon having a decent advantage, but by no means was it as stompy as it was in the other movie. Darkseid and Trigon in terms of pure brute force seemed to be even match, when both of their fists collided.

No

Darkseid fighting Trigon should be an outlier

Supes could match Darkseid quite a few times in War and this movie plus fighting equally with DD who was stated to be in that range

Trigon on the other hand just casually walked through the entire League and is miles above by feats

It might be easiest to consider Darkseid fighting Trigon an outlier, yes.

Exactly. It's not logical at all to say that Darkseid scales to Trigon when Superman alone can hurt Darkseid, yet is beyond outmatched with the entire League by an extremely casual Trigon in JL vs TT. It's obvious Trigon was playing around and restraining himself so Darkseid could fight to an extent.

Okay. That is also fine. Is somebody experienced willing to handle it?

So if i understand correctly, we should add a note on Darkseid's profile to explain why his "fight" with Trigon should be considered as an outlier.

Also, I'd say that Trigon should have a key for when he possesses Superman (and we should add a pic for that to).

Antvasima said:
@Qawsedf234
How do you think that we should solve these problems?
Either give them a key for the movie or call it an outlier. There's really nothing else. Well I guess you could just upgrade them to Tier 5 with this statement but that might be a bit contradictory.

I remember hearing a statement about someone destroying the world/planet in Apok War, but don't remember the context behind the statement. I'll have to rewatch the movie

As said above (by me and some others), putting Darkseid and Superman to the same tier as Trigon is not a valid option because of Superman being able to harm Darkseid by himself yet the entire JL was completely wrecked by Trigon when they tried to fight him in Justice League vs Teen Titans. So it's likely Dark vs Trigon should be considered as an outlier for Darkseid.

Trigon was seen super casual in this movie, darkseid should not scale.

But, it can be argued Trigon possesinng superman actually made him weaker.

It's kinda funny since Superman (healed and Angry), Darkseid and Possessed Superman all scale around the same level based on how it was shown. It would go:

Possessed Superman>Darkseid>Superman (Healed and Angry)

Since PS was slightly winning against Darkseid and Darkseid was slightly winning over Healed Superman.

The reason I'm empathising Angry Superman is caused there was a line that could be interepted as a Rage Boost for superman, which might explain things. But, I doubt it will actually mean anything

@Gofukan Actually, it was Trigon who healed Supes' body, probably because he wanted his host to be strong enough to his liking and not weakened. Plus, we see later than Superman has his suit back and it's blatant that if was Trigon who recreated it (withe fiery cape and Ssymbol).

@PowerToScale I believe Trigon is effectively weaker in Superman's body. The reason he possessed him (outside of basically telling "Piss off!" to Constantine) was because Constantine bound him in his attempt to force him to take him as a host so he didn't have access to his full power.

Also, i don't know about Angry Superman. Maybe it could count as Rage Power.

ArkhamDC06 said:
@PowerToScale I believe Trigon is effectively weaker in Superman's body. The reason he possessed him (outside of basically telling "Piss off!" to Constantine) was because Constantine bound him in his attempt to force him to take him as a host so he didn't have access to his full power.
I'm not saying Possessed Superman is stronger than Trigon normal form.

Normal>> Possessed Superman. That wasn't my claim

@PowerToScale I never said it was, i just indicated that i believe Possessed Superman < True From Trigon.

@Hellbeast1 I agree, and he should also get Healing for purging Clark's body from the Kryptonite.

Would something like work

• Note: Darkseid's fight with Trigon isn't taken into account for multiple reasons. Trigon wasn't taking the fight seriously, later easily overpowered Darkseid, and in a weaker possessed body was able to match Darkseid blow for blow. Considering that, along with Darkseid being blinded by the Justice League, him only being shown to be slightly above Superman, and Trigon easily beating the full Justice League; Darkseid isn't scaled to Trigon's full power.

I'm not Ant (Captain Obvious everybody...) but this sounds good to me. Although we could also add that Darkseid is comparable, if not slightly stornger than, Superman and Trigon was able to completely overpower the JL like if they were nothign in JLvsTT so Darkseid can't scale.

@Qawsedf234

That is probably fine to add. Thanks for helping out.

Hopefully Qawsedf234 will add the footnote, and then we can close this.

Alright then. Though i think we should also add Healing (Purged the liquid Kryptonite from Superman's body) and Cloth Manipulation (Created a fiery version of Superman's suit when he took possession of his body) to Trigon's profile.

Thank you. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back