• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AP Upgrade to Standard High Rankers

During the events of Floor of Death, Hell Joe Transformed, said that Garam, Yuri and Evan could threaten him, if Yuri had the powers to deny immortality again, since Hell Joe was confident due to his immortalities to deal with them than related to sheer power, implying that they were not much inferior to Joe in AP, what is implied when Yuri managed to held her own against Hell Joe for some time before he nullified the Shinsoo in the area.

So I propose that Yuri, Evan and others who scale for them have the AP like this:

At least Small Country level+, at most Country level

Yeah, I'm ok with this. Maybe not Evan though, since he's noticeably weaker then Yuri and co. Unless Hell Joe specifically mentioned him as well? I don't remember, feel free to post a scan if that's the case. But I'd be fine with "possibly higher" for him.

I honestly don't know about Evans existence as a person. I didn't know guides participated in the regular tests anyway. Considering that he is a high ranked I guess it makes sense for even a guide to be considerably strong

@Ogbunabali

Evan is nearly comparable to Yuri by the word of SIU, I mean, the link of this statement is on Evan's profile, also we have the fact that he could threaten Karaka in the Last Station and don't fear his strenght

Hmm, not so sure about that. In the series itself he's not treated as being that close to Yuri in power from my recollection.

Evan don't like fight head-on against his opponents, as he prefer act as a support to Yuri's in their fights, prefering lefting the close combat to her, is because of this that we don't see him being close to Yuri's power in the series.

Back