• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AP revision 2 the viral boogaloo part 1/4

Ok I'm done with my prototype playthrough and I went through each and every god damned consumption possible in both games ok this thread will be split into 4 separate points them being

1: Prototype 1 consumptions and proper scaling of characters mercer eats

2: Prototype 2 definitive consumption aka the evolved and other infected Heller definitively consumes aka goliaths an juggernauts and scaling of the evolved and goliaths as the evolved seem to very in power and the goliaths as we do consume a lot of evolved before fighting the first goliath basically low ball for the characters

3: P2 likely consumptions this will involve all the evolved that we fight in the whole story I'm doing this due to the fact that the evolved have mid high regen and unless we want to say that Heller and mercer alike have Regenerationn negation(and make them even more op then they already are) i'd go with their absorption which bypasses mid high this will be the most likely mid ground the god tiers and special evolved

4: P2 every possible consumption which involves everything the story and the side missions aka black net absolute highest we can get aka high ball lets beging

1. with prototype 1 its pretty straight forward unlike 2 since the hunters mercer fights have low mid regen and therefore mercer can just beat them to mush and we have a set of all absorptions also I'm going to set the hunters at base line 8A since they are capable of hurting mercer but the original feat that puts mercer at 8A killed multiple hunters so all regular hunters(and brawlers) are baseline 8A aka 100 tons each lets beginning

the first definitive story consumption of a hunter happens before the 8A feat so we are not counting it as it might be what allowed mercer to flat out tank the explosion

the next consumption happens after mercer gets injected with the parasite and has to consume a hunter to gain its anti-bodies and fight it off putting mercer at 351 tons after gaining his blade and armor(here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx_m2o6ud2o 10:40)

the third and forth consumption come with a far stronger enemies a leader hunter which should be comparable to mid game mercer who fights them putting the two at 351 each mercer consumes both to gain accesses to their memories of where dana is being hidden by Elizabeth green and after mercer eats the two he should be at 1053 tons or over 1 kiloton low 7C mercer( the consumptions here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vPUR7IJO6Q at 1:00 and 7:00)

and the final big consumption is Elizabeth green herself who by this point is even if not stronger then mercer seen in their small interaction here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0OxF997mZE (watch till 1:00) she was able to overpower mercer before he injected her with the parasite not to mention that the parasite that she rejected out of her body was able to evenly fight mercer this put green at low 7C and her mother form at least low 7C and after mercer consumed her he should be at 2,106 kilotons by the end of prototype 1 and 7C with his muscle mass boost as it is considered a times 3 multiple after the second upgrade

Part 2 here

Seems pretty reasonable. I think staff input on this is imperative, though. So, we might have to wait until then.

DeathNoodles said:
I agree on the first part.
I'm still waiting for all the second parts though.
i need some stuff to agree on it too and it to be added to put out the next 3 parts

but sneak peek high 7C mercer and potentially low 7B heller

i really just need for this ap revision to be agreed upon to realse he other parts

since they heavly realy on it

Well, it is best to follow my previous instructions then.

Antvasima said:
Well, it is best to follow my previous instructions then.
There's just one problem though. Most of the knowledgeable members of Prototype has been inactive for days. And so far, only one knowledgeable member is on and they said that they would only give their inputs once all of the four parts of this CRT is released.

Well, you can still ask them, and then we can wait for input for a while.

Antvasima said:
Well, you can still ask them, and then we can wait for input for a while.
I've asked practically all of the knowledgeable members, and so far only one of them has responded back and agreed Prototype's AP scaling of multipliers, but only on their own message wall. The rest either hasn't replied yet for days or have inactive tags on them.

And so far, most of the supporters of Prototype (that are still active) and those knowledgeable enough of Prototype to participate in Versus debates have at least agreed with the first part of this revision in this thread.

But I guess we could wait for at least an another day or so.

We can wait for a few days more then. If that does not work out, you can ask some administrators and discussion moderators to take a look at this: VS Battles Staff

Mr.Cinos15 said:
Bump
Also you should probably get this part accepted before you move on to the next part.
i know but some of the knowledge member list woun't comment on here unless i release all

im just hoping that 2 of them is good for them cuse im not posting all of it without this being exepted

You likely need to ask more people for help if this is going to lead anywhere.

ima wait a day or two more and then i'll talk to the admins about this

also thanks for the input Antva

Question, I know this is derailing, but how strong would Alex and Mercer be if we accept every possible absorption in both game's? And also you should follow Ant's advice.

Mr.Cinos15 said:
Question, I know this is derailing, but how strong would Alex and Mercer if we accept every possible absorption in both game's? And also you should follow Ant's advice.
low 7b with muscle mass

both mercer and heller are high 7C with heller being near basline low 7B without muscle mass

if likely gets acceped

heller is around 400 kiloton AP 1.2megaton AP

mercer is twice weaker

if the highball is accepted then its duble everthing

Back