• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AP revision 2 the viral boogaloo part 1/4

Not much is likely to happen here unless you ask some staff members.

Dunno why I was called to a Prototype thread of all things but this doesn't look terribly bad so uh. Yeah, looks fine.

@Mr. Bambu

Yes. Thank you for helping out.

I could be insanely stupid right now but if we take in consideration of the upgrades from both p1 and p2 we could get them up to hypersonic+. So in p2 if you max out the speed and get the gods speed mutation it is a 1.5 increase. If we say that the 1.5 increase is also made in p1 then we'll let me show you. In p1 his base speed is Mach 4.6. Times that by 1.5 we get 5294.157 Mach 6.9 (nice) and heller should be on the same level as and game Alex and he gets a 1.5 increase which is 7941.2355 or Mach 10.35 literally just above baseline hypersonic+. Please tell me if I am insane i always Second-guess myself.

I have to unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints, and since it doesn't seem to lead anywhere. You can send me a message later if you need my help.

I do have to ask though, what is the logic for putting hunters at baseline 8A based on that reasoning, when they could've been unquantifiably lower than that? Their only feats are (I believe) taking hits from the leader hunter, dying from the 8-A busting feat, dying from thermobaric ordinance, and brushing off tank shells.

Callsign Castle said:
I do have to ask though, what is the logic for putting hunters at baseline 8A based on that reasoning, when they could've been unquantifiably lower than that? Their only feats are (I believe) taking hits from the leader hunter, dying from the 8-A busting feat, dying from thermobaric ordinance, and brushing off tank shells.
being able to harm mercer

Back