• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AP Question

10-B because i can easily do it

But yeah, as Weekly said, it would be tier 0.

Only if it was a character from Marvel though. Otherwise it wouldn't be valid

Kaltias said:
10-B because i can easily do it
But yeah, as Weekly said, it would be tier 0.

Only if it was a character from Marvel though. Otherwise it wouldn't be valid
only so 2 tier 0 in marvel lol

Pretty sure Tier 0 is only for 1 Character.

If this is about Gwenpool, then i would say she is High 1-A for seeing Marvel as a comic, but being preceeded by the One Above All.

That's just my two cents though.

ALRF said:
Pretty sure Tier 0 is only for 1 Character.
If this is about Gwenpool, then i would say she is High 1-A for seeing Marvel as a comic, but being preceeded by the One Above All.

That's just my two cents though.
alright thank you :p and yup it is :p.

Again i'm not so sure and so i think you should contact Matthew about it, since he definitely knows better than me when it comes to comics.

Oh yeah...what Reppu said is true...

Then again the feat in question should be seen and again i'm not a Marvel expert.

Back