• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aoi Todo vs Tanktop Master (Jujutsu Kaisen vs One Punch Man)

Pre-Monster Association Tanktop Master key
Tanktop Master's profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tanktop_Master

Shibuya Arc Aoi Todo key
Aoi Todo's profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Aoi_Todo

No prep for either fighter (No playful cloud for Todo)
Both in character
Win by incapacitation (Death works but I don't think it's in character for either of them to kill the other)
Fight takes place in the Z-City ghost town, they start 10 meters apart from one another

Tanktop Master:
Aoi Todo:

(First time trying one of these, apologies if I've done something wrong, please correct me in the comments if necessary)

Doesn't Aoi todo scale above 100 kilotons? TankToo Master scales to 1.22 Megatons, that's like almost more than a 10x difference. I'm pretty TankTop Master one shots. Not only that, but he has laughably better LS. What can Aoi do to avoid getting destroyed?

Doesn't Aoi todo scale above 100 kilotons? TankToo Master scales to 1.22 Megatons, that's like almost more than a 10x difference. I'm pretty TankTop Master one shots. Not only that, but he has laughably better LS. What can Aoi do to avoid getting destroyed?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that Tanktop Master should scale to Genos' Jet Drive Arrow or Spiral Incineration Cannon.
Garou compared Genos to Tanktop Master specifically saying that his "strength rivals Tanktop Master", meaning striking strength, and then spoke about his heat cannon separately right after. Jet Drive Arrow doesn't rely on the heat cannon but it does rely on extremely heavily powered boosters compared to the punches that Genos throws with rocket boosted arms at Garou. Garou also didn't see Jet Drive Arrow or Spiral Incineration Cannon before he made that statement.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that Tanktop Master should scale to Genos' Jet Drive Arrow or Spiral Incineration Cannon.
Garou compared Genos to Tanktop Master specifically saying that his "strength rivals Tanktop Master", meaning striking strength, and then spoke about his heat cannon separately right after. Jet Drive Arrow doesn't rely on the heat cannon but it does rely on extremely heavily powered boosters compared to the punches that Genos throws with rocket boosted arms at Garou. Garou also didn't see Jet Drive Arrow or Spiral Incineration Cannon before he made that statement.
Then make a CRT. We consider Jet Drive Arrow to scale to Genos' physicals because it's a physical attack, that and Genos is able to withstand the force of his own attack.

We debate only with the profiles at hand.

Then make a CRT. We consider Jet Drive Arrow to scale to Genos' physicals because it's a physical attack, that and Genos is able to withstand the force of his own attack.

We debate only with the profiles at hand.
Would you mind explaining to me how I should go about that? Sorry, I'm still getting the hang of things on this site.

Not exactly. Your argument would need to be accepted by others in order for it to go through

A combination of Boogie Woogie should keep Todo from being hit, especially if their speeds are in the same range and with Todo being shown as a more skillful fighter and martial artist based on what we know. And then if a Black Flash hits, that should be enough to bring Tank Top down, but I dunno how we scale how likely a person is to land a black flash here. Other than that, the way the current profiles are, it depends on what happens first. Tank Top landing a blow on a Todo that can freely teleport via clapping and has a combat skill advantage vs Todo being able to land a black flash

Back