• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anya Forger Possible Upgrade (Kids Are Amazing)

Can't we reverse engenier the calc to get how to calc the loss of speed?
1. You can't use energy and mass and the Kinetic Energy formula to get speed. It's against the rules.
2. Even if you could, that would only get the speed of the ball after it passed through the two (very thin) posts. However fast it was going before then would need to be gotten some other way.
3. Again, the loss of energy from passing through the centimeter-thin sticks holding up the targets is going to be negligible, so drop it.

Let's not forget that the same ball atack from Bill also was able to bend a metal pole during his traning so beingh at least 9-C seens fair, what would only be aplied if the high end be choosen
That's a straight wall level feat omg.
Just because there is a lot of wind pressure, does NOT mean its a sonic boom, for example "Taiju's Punch generated enough wind pressure to send 6 people flying" this doesn't make it a sonic boom
Please don't bring feats from other verses to justify this action, that's called whataboutery.

Anyways, this feat seems pretty promising because Anya and Damian had their hair moving at those speeds, while Taiju's feat had none, that verse also has irregular DC so I don't know what are you trying to justify.

Anyways, I agree with the OP, and the 343 m/s end seems fine to me.

Also, that blog gets bending force in kilograms? And then, it multiplies the kilograms by meters? Kg*m is not AP if I am not wrong, AP is strictly kg*m^2/s^2.

Converting the kilogram value into kg*m/s^2 or newtons, it should be at least 64784.421 newtons (with earth gravitation), that multiplied by the given displacement should be 9350.58166 J just for the lowball.

I guess calculating it myself wouldn't do much harm, I will try to do it ngl...

The ball literally repelled from some wooden targets, went to a pole, and even there, it was still spinning. I refuse to believe it isn't.
It only went through the tiny posts holding up the Wooden Targets for the shot that hit the lamp post, and it only dented the Lamp Post.

Additionally, since there's an actual calculator for bending metal, the yield is much lower than a comparable in scale volume destruction feat, which are high balled by the current method of MPA -> j/cm3

Also, that blog gets bending force in kilograms? And then, it multiplies the kilograms by meters? Kg*m is not AP if I am not wrong, AP is strictly kg*m^2/s^2.
[Reads message]
[Checks Google]
[Reads Blog]
[Reads message again]

...Shit.

Alright, lemme multiply the results by 9.80665, hold on-
New results are 9357 / 31581 / 74859 joules respectively.

Last edited:
That's a straight wall level feat omg.

Please don't bring feats from other verses to justify this action, that's called whataboutery.

Anyways, this feat seems pretty promising because Anya and Damian had their hair moving at those speeds, while Taiju's feat had none, that verse also has irregular DC so I don't know what are you trying to justify.

Anyways, I agree with the OP, and the 343 m/s end seems fine to me.
Well no... Wind cannot be proof of a sonic boom

It only went through the tiny posts holding up the Wooden Targets for the shot that hit the lamp post, and it only dented the Lamp Post.

Additionally, since there's an actual calculator for bending metal, the yield is much lower than a comparable in scale volume destruction feat, which are high balled by the current method of MPA -> j/cm3

[Reads message]
[Checks Google]
[Reads Blog]
[Reads message again]

...Shit.

Alright, lemme multiply the results by 9.80665, hold on-
New results are 9357 / 31581 / 74859 joules respectively.
Yo. I gave your calc a thumbs-up.

So both Ovens and DDM agreed to use the 8235.43 Joules end of the calc in the op and the 31580.97093 Joules and 74859.26693 Joules of the pole calc seem to be accepted, so now it would be a matter of discuss which end of both of them should be used in the profiles. The first option is a 3.8x difference compared with Damian calc while the second option is a 9x difference. I'm fine with using either of them, although I think that another possible option is to use both of them through an "Wall level (31580.97093 Joules), possibly higher (74859.26693 Joules)"

So both Ovens and DDM agreed to use the 8235.43 Joules end of the calc in the op and the 31580.97093 Joules and 74859.26693 Joules of the pole calc seem to be accepted, so now it would be a matter of discuss which end of both of them should be used in the profiles. The first option is a 3.8x difference compared with Damian calc while the second option is a 9x difference. I'm fine with using either of them, although I think that another possible option is to use both of them through an "Wall level (31580.97093 Joules), possibly higher (74859.26693 Joules)"
Sometimes calc members (myself included) prefer accepting the range rather than going for a specific end. My evaluation is just a more off-beat example of such.

Sometimes calc members (myself included) prefer accepting the range rather than going for a specific end. My evaluation is just a more off-beat example of such.
And I can understand that, which is why I'm asking the others what end they believe should be used for the profiles if both options are equally valid, hence why I brought the point about the difference between the op calc and this ends to use consistency as one of the point to analyze and decide based on.

Yup, but I don't even think the "possible higher" is needed sinse It's a range and not a scaling chain
Is actually a scaling chain that link Billy feat with Damian and Anya, and if Billy had a profile (which I honestly could likely do in a free time I get) he would be listed that way.

Also, I forgot but the feat also had a LS aspect with the force of the ball depending of the choosen end as the mid-end give 14874.655kg (Class 15) and 26443.982kg (Class 50) results, so two different tiers brought by the difference in results which support the idea of list the high-end as a possibly. And since this LS is also higher than Fiona calc this upgrade top agents and assassins like Twilight and Thorn Princess.

Last edited:
Back