• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anya Forger Possible Upgrade (Kids Are Amazing)

So, from the last thread this calculation was created and now is accepted, as a matter of fact @M3X_2.0 accepted the three ends so it would be here where is decided which end should be used.
  1. Low-End: 9.38m/s (Superhuman) combat speed and 34.56 Joules (Below Average Human level) ap. Based in the irl speed of an average dodgeball throw.
  2. Mid-End: 14.48m/s (Superhuman) combat speed and 82.3543 Joules (Average Human level) ap. Based in the speed needed to make afterimages (baseline Subsonic) which come from the fact that the one who throw the ball (Billy) could create afterimages with his throws.
  3. High-End: 144.85m/s (Subsonic) combat speed and 8235.43 Joules (Street level) ap. Based on the fact that the throws of Billy could make what it looks like the sonic booms, the fact that the ball Damian received generated this much wind pressure, and the fact that Billy could break various dummies and bend a pole with a throw. (EDIT: Both @Sir_Ovens and @DarkDragonMedeus accepted the AP but deem that the speed shouldn't scale to Anya)
The reason of why this would scale to Anya despite she not having performed the feat is because she scale to Damian as she could pull a One-Punch-Man against him and because she trained more than him under Yor.

Personally speaking I support the high-end for all the things supporting it, along with the fact that is the most consistent end considering to what Anya currently scale, 3555 Joules, since the difference between them is about x2.31 while with the mid-end is a x43.16 difference.

Edit: The calculation made by @ElajRuengies about Billy bending a pole had the mid and high-end accepted, so now is needed to choose which end of that calculation should be used:
  1. Mid-End: 31580.97093 Joules (Wall level) and 14874.655kg (Class 15)
  2. High-End: 74859.26693 Joules (Wall level) and 26443.982kg (Class 50)
I'm fine with either of them, although personally speaking I'm inclined to go with both of them and simply list the high-end as a possibly rating, either way both of them end upgrading top tiers like Loid and Yor whatever option is fine.

Last edited:
Personally speaking I support the high-end for all the things supporting it, along with the fact that is the most consistent end considering to what Anya currently scale, 3555 Joules, since the difference between them is about x2.31 while with the mid-end is a x43.16 difference.
Let's not forget that the same ball atack from Bill also was able to bend a metal pole during his traning so beingh at least 9-C seens fair, what would only be aplied if the high end be choosen

Idk, there are multiple things wrong with this

1. Just because there is a lot of wind pressure, does NOT mean its a sonic boom, for example "Taiju's Punch generated enough wind pressure to send 6 people flying" this doesn't make it a sonic boom

2. Just because someone is able to do something does NOT mean they will always do something at that level of strength or speed, for example if my strongest punch whilst I'm training generates 900 joules does not mean when I actually punch I will always punch at 900 joules, its a bad assumption, If in training I can run at 10 m/s does not mean I will be able to run at that speed on another day, its best to use the lowball

Idk, there are multiple things wrong with this

1. Just because there is a lot of wind pressure, does NOT mean its a sonic boom, for example "Taiju's Punch generated enough wind pressure to send 6 people flying" this doesn't make it a sonic boom

2. Just because someone is able to do something does NOT mean they will always do something at that level of strength or speed, for example if my strongest punch whilst I'm training generates 900 joules does not mean when I actually punch I will always punch at 900 joules, its a bad assumption, If in training I can run at 10 m/s does not mean I will be able to run at that speed on another day, its best to use the lowball
Wind pressure on its own probably doesn't equate to anything. However, there is backing evidence that Billy is just that strong since he can break dummies and bend poles.

The second point doesn't matter because Damien tanked the calculated hit. Damaging Damien would mean scaling regardless. It's just a matter of upscaling or downscaling.

Wind pressure on its own probably doesn't equate to anything. However, there is backing evidence that Billy is just that strong since he can break dummies and bend poles.

The second point doesn't matter because Damien tanked the calculated hit. Damaging Damien would mean scaling regardless. It's just a matter of upscaling or downscaling.
1. That doesn't really change anything, I would chalk it up to it has alot of force and not as much as its moving at 343 m/s since someone like Taiju is massively above people like Baji who create large craters in walls, I wouldn't say its a shockwave I feel like its heavily trying to bump them

2. sure you could upgrade Damien AP wise but Speed wise makes no sense, the only backing that you have is that its a sonic boom or that it was so fast it created an after image which it didn't

The ball that Bill trowed and Damian took was from a angered Bill not holding back, He 100% was doing the trow with the same force he broke the pole, so saying that It may not be the same force from the pole bending feat is strange, also we considere this mask feat a sonic boom, while the Bill ball at least had the air effects around It to be a Sonic boom

On second thought, yeah scaling speed doesn't make sense. Scaling Dura to the ball does, however, and that can remain.

The ball that Bill trowed and Damian took was from a angered Bill not holding back, He 100% was doing the trow with the same force he broke the pole, so saying that It may not be the same force from the pole bending feat is strange, also we considere this mask feat a sonic boom, while the Bill ball at least had the air effects around It to be a Sonic boom
Make a crt for that feat, again because you create lots of wind pressure does not make it a sonic boom, even if he was 100 percent he wouldn't just throw at the same speed as training
for example, and angry me would be stronger then a normal me but not the peak version of me (when he was training),
if you really want, the mid ball could work 34.3

Fair I guess

But if we use middle end we are also trowing away the high end Ap :V sinse all calcs made are based on the ball speed

Make a crt for that feat, again because you create lots of wind pressure does not make it a sonic boom, even if he was 100 percent he wouldn't just throw at the same speed as training
for example, and angry me would be stronger then a normal me but not the peak version of me (when he was training)
Oh, and he replicated the moves from his traning during the game, so saying his balls are lesser them during the traning really feels wrong

Fair I guess

But if we use middle end we are also trowing away the high end Ap :V sinse all calcs made are based on the ball speed
The AP calc's are wrong, he threw a volley ball right ? They don't weight 140 grams new calc is 160 Joules, either way I do feel like the ball had more energy but I'm unsure how you would calculate it

The AP calc's are wrong, he threw a volley ball right ? They don't weight 140 grams new calc is 160 Joules, either way I do feel like the ball had more energy but I'm unsure how you would calculate it
Even trough they look like voley balls It's dodge ball balls, voley balls don't fir in the palm of a adult hand, much less a kid hand

Did he create a sonic boom during training ?
All that would make is that during the game his trows where strongher trough, sinse was during the game that thouse speed feats came

Even trough they look like voley balls It's dodge ball balls, voley balls don't fir in the palm of a adult hand, much less a kid hand
Exemples:
depositphotos_117661228-stock-photo-volleyball-in-hand.jpg
picking-up-dodgeball-my-left-hand-competing-dodge-ball-grabbing-holding-gripping-clutching-squeezing-throwing-grasping-117669676.jpg

as you can see, the palm to ball ratio is much smaller on the voley ball them the dodge ball

Oh, and if anyone want to read the cahpter, volume 15 from spy x family, I just don't link beacuse I only finded the manga on some doubious sites

All that would make is that during the game his trows where strongher trough, sinse was during the game that thouse speed feats came
then a sonic boom cant be used, best to go with 34.3, if it was a sonic boom there would have to be more evidence, but its best to get the opinion of someone more experienced then me

then a sonic boom cant be used, best to go with 34.3, if it was a sonic boom there would have to be more evidence, but its best to get the opinion of someone more experienced then me
I mean, in the mask exemple I would say there is even less evidence of beingh a sonic boom and is used

And if we considere the mid end we can't use the high end for ap

On second thought, yeah scaling speed doesn't make sense. Scaling Dura to the ball does, however, and that can remain.
What part don't makes sense? And in that case what speed you believe should be used? Since the speed end would also affect the ap end used.
1) Have what it looks like a wind membrane
2) Generate a quite loud sound
3) Generate great amounts of wind pressure

Is definitely a sonic boom? Maybe not, however under those circunstances and considering the high velocity needed to perform the feats that Billy did with a dodgeball ball, then is more likely that they really are sonic booms.
for example, and angry me would be stronger then a normal me but not the peak version of me (when he was training),
if you really want, the mid ball could work 34.3
Is pedantic to claim that an angry character who literally yelled "DIE!" would have a performance at least x43.16 worst (the pole throw is far above that, but just for the sake of argument let's going with that) in that moment. Heck, even at the beginning of the game when he wasn't serious at all Billy was already doing things like generate smoke from stopping Damian throws, showing that he wasn't playing at the level of a normal kid and instead continued to be supernaturally strong.
If you check the link in the calc you would notice the source of the 140 grams for the dodgeball balls.

What part don't makes sense? And in that case what speed you believe should be used? Since the speed end would also affect the ap end used.

1) Have what it looks like a wind membrane
2) Generate a quite loud sound
3) Generate great amounts of wind pressure

Is definitely a sonic boom? Maybe not, however under those circunstances and considering the high velocity needed to perform the feats that Billy did with a dodgeball ball, then is more likely that they really are sonic booms.

Is pedantic to claim that an angry character who literally yelled "DIE!" would have a performance at least x43.16 worst (the pole throw is far above that, but just for the sake of argument let's going with that) in that moment. Heck, even at the beginning of the game when he wasn't serious at all Billy was already doing things like generate smoke from stopping Damian throws, showing that he wasn't playing at the level of a normal kid and instead continued to be supernaturally strong.

If you check the link in the calc you would notice the source of the 140 grams for the dodgeball balls.
When Mikey kicked Taiju shiba it generated alot of sound and was described as a dull sound yet people say its not breaking the sound barrier, you have to have solid proof, not just some wind

You are missing my point, but whatever, I'm not going to argue over something like Tokyo Revengers in a Spy x Family thread.
Its not missing your point, its comparing two similar things, you need more proof other then wind which can be generated with alot of force, also im brining TR up because im very familiar with its feats and how we can compare them to other feats

Let's see It in the oposite direction, witch proves we have that It's NOT a sonic boom? do we have anything that directly removes the possibility of a sonic boom?
Its not missing your point, its comparing two similar things, you need more proof other then wind which can be generated with alot of force, also im brining TR up because im very familiar with its feats and how we can compare them to other feats
Very familiar? you entered the wiki in april 29, you have only a month of time here... new acount?

Let's see It in the oposite direction, witch proves we have that It's NOT a sonic boom? do we have anything that directly removes the possibility of a sonic boom?

Very familiar? you entered the wiki in april 29, you have only a month of time here... new acount?
No I just know the feats, I made an account a month ago but I have been looking at TR feats for longer

No but we don't have enough evidence to prove it is a sonic boom..

No but we don't have enough evidence to prove it is a sonic boom..
We have more profs them other sonic boom feats in the wiki, and I don't think we have any ant prof to tell It's not a sonic boom. Do we even have a accepted "standard sonic boom in fiction" like we have to prove that laser are made of light?

We have more profs them other sonic boom feats in the wiki, and I don't think we have any ant prof to tell It's not a sonic boom. Do we even have a accepted "standard sonic boom in fiction" like we have to prove that laser are made of light?
I don't know, I'm not a CGM but from what I've seen from other calcs you need alot more proof other then "It produced lots of wind", Im gonna remain at a disagree

"It produced lots of wind"
Produces a lot of wind PRESSURE around the ball, Loud sound, had a AP feat big enough to make the kinecktic energy from a sonic boom be belivable, created afterimages before so staying around this level of speed is belivable, the wind had a cone shape around the ball

By wikipedia standard, wipe and bullets are sonicboons in smaller scale
A sonic boom is a sound associated with shock waves created when an object travels through the air faster than the speed of sound. Sonic booms generate enormous amounts of sound energy, sounding similar to an explosion or a thunderclap to the human ear. A decibel is the primary unit measurement of sound. "A thunderclap is incredibly loud, producing levels between 100 and 120 dBA (decibels A)- the equivalent of standing near a jet during take-off."[2]

The crack of a supersonic bullet passing overhead or the crack of a bullwhip are examples of a sonic boom in miniature.[3]
It's just a sonic boom in a smaller scale

here wikipedia for sonic boom

this ball seen to meet the wikipedia description of a smaller scale sonic boom

Produces a lot of wind PRESSURE around the ball, Loud sound, had a AP feat big enough to make the kinecktic energy from a sonic boom be belivable, created afterimages before so staying around this level of speed is belivable, the wind had a cone shape around the ball

By wikipedia standard, wipe and bullets are sonicboons in smaller scale

It's just a sonic boom in a smaller scale

here wikipedia for sonic boom

this ball seen to meet the wikipedia description of a smaller scale sonic boom
I wouldn't trust wiki, also it was just alot of wind, there was barley any sound, re watch the feat

but I would just wait for a CGM to comment on this

Back