• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anya Forger Possible Upgrade (Kids Are Amazing)

I disagree, when Yor Forger kicked loid it made a much louder sound and more wind, this could be interpreted as a sonic boom

It makes more sense in that situation sinse is a intense one and using the adult characters that are much strongher them any kid, so It's can just be the perception they have in this verse sinse if kids can do this feats this would lesser

It makes more sense in that situation sinse is a intense one and using the adult characters that are much strongher them any kid, so It's can just be the perception they have in this verse sinse if kids can do this feats this would lesser
I still disagree, I doubt it was a sonic boom, it just seems like the ball generated alot of force, also don't sonic booms start at the beginning of the throw and not when the ball has been caught ?

If possible, one could try calcing the force needed to bend the pole to determine the AP here. The flexural (bending) strength of mild steels is 364.5 to 381.87 MPa: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1755-1315/445/1/012044/pdf

Aluminum, on the other hand, has a flexural strength of 299 MPa for AL6061 alloy: https://www.internationaljournalssr...ssuepdf/ICITSET/2018/ME/IJME-ICITSET-P103.pdf

KE is Force*Distance, btw.
When was KE F*D, isn't it 0.5*m*v*v =

If possible, one could try calcing the force needed to bend the pole to determine the AP here. The flexural (bending) strength of mild steels is 364.5 to 381.87 MPa: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1755-1315/445/1/012044/pdf

Aluminum, on the other hand, has a flexural strength of 299 MPa for AL6061 alloy: https://www.internationaljournalssr...ssuepdf/ICITSET/2018/ME/IJME-ICITSET-P103.pdf

KE is Force*Distance, btw.
I don't care much about the AP sinse the calc was made just to be a Speed upgrade, I can try to calc It another day

I still disagree, I doubt it was a sonic boom, it just seems like the ball generated alot of force, also don't sonic booms start at the beginning of the throw and not when the ball has been caught ?
If we look It by the manga, we can see thesmaller cone disipating right behind the ball, so It's pretty likle It "exploded" a bit before reaching Damian =.. maybe, the sound It's not the most important part sinsee It was first a manga
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/30419/015.0/compressed/c017.jpg

I don't care much about the AP sinse the calc was made just to be a Speed upgrade, I can try to calc It another day

If we look It by the manga, we can see thesmaller cone disipating right behind the ball, so It's pretty likle It "exploded" a bit before reaching Damian =.. maybe, the sound It's not the most important part sinsee It was first a manga
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/30419/015.0/compressed/c017.jpg
I don't know, I guess the "RRMMBLLL" can be perceived as a sonic boom, I would still wait for at least one CGM'S approval to use it just in case

Remember folks, to be able to use W = F * d, you need to find force first.

Force = Pressure * Area. Basically, find the specific area of the part that got dented, multiply with the denting strength Flashlight provided, the rest is history.

@ElajRuengies I think you can handle it from here onwards brother.

Remember folks, to be able to use W = F * d, you need to find force first.

Force = Pressure * Area. Basically, find the specific area of the part that got dented, multiply with the denting strength Flashlight provided, the rest is history.

@ElajRuengies I think you can handle it from here onwards brother.
Got a new hard drive so I don't have Paint.net anymore and also lost all of my Minecraft worlds just in time for 1.20, gimme a sec-

Jesus what happened
Nothing specific, just stuff like how it would use up 66% of its memory just starting up, and took over 4 minutes to shut down. Couldn't find a virus or anything like that, so IT figured the hard drive was at fault. (And it is so much faster now I mean goodness, I don't know how I was using this thing before)

Made the calc, got 954 / 3220 / 7633 joules depending on the lamp post size.
Damn, no 9-B, that hurts. Though in the other hand, that LS is super sweet.

Edit: Btw, could you add the Spy x Family (and Calculations) category to the blog? That would make it easier to find in the future when needed.
Also this calc's results shouldn't be on the Verse Page since it doesn't look like it's been accepted?
The calc is actually accepted, however M3X accepted the three ends so this thread was to decide which one should be used (like which one is more consistent and logic). Though still shouldn't had be added to the verse page as it would be needed for this thread to first conclude, @JustANormalLemon.

Damn, no 9-B, that hurts. Though in the other hand, that LS is super sweet.
The bending force of 6.6 - 26.4 tonnes only existed for an instant, and was the result of a thrown projectile decelerating against a rigid surface very very quickly, and does not scale to Bill Watkin's total lifting strength, grip strength, or anything else like that.
The calc is actually accepted, however M3X accepted the three ends so this thread was to decide which one should be used (like which one is more consistent and logic). Though still shouldn't had be added to the verse page as it would be needed for this thread to first conclude, @JustANormalLemon.
Ah, I see

The bending force of 6.6 - 26.4 tonnes only existed for an instant, and was the result of a thrown projectile decelerating against a rigid surface very very quickly, and does not scale to Bill Watkin's total lifting strength, grip strength, or anything else like that.
Wouldn't end scaling to Damian considering he received his full strength throw head-on? And shouldn't similarly scale to Yor and Loid (since they obviously are above Billy as the tops of nations)?

Wouldn't end scaling to Damian considering he received his full strength throw head-on? And shouldn't similarly scale to Yor and Loid (since they obviously are above Billy as the tops of nations)?
...Huh. Assuming that Bill wasn't holding back, yeah that would totally work. Goodness Damian's durable.

Seriously though how the Hell did a 6 year old stop a throw that bent over a metal pole?

...Huh. Assuming that Bill wasn't holding back, yeah that would totally work. Goodness Damian's durable.

Seriously though how the Hell did a 6 year old stop a throw that bent over a metal pole?
I mean, as I mentioned above at that point was not only angry but even yelled "DIE!" when throwing the ball, so in principle he shouldn't had be holding back (further supported by the fact that his throws in the game already were doing stuff like the afterimages and the massive wind pressure).

The same way that a 4 year old girl send an older kid flying with a single hit despite lacking actual training or physical fitness, kids this days are just build different (hence the title of this thread).

Damn, no 9-B, that hurts. Though in the other hand, that LS is super sweet
Meh, I like the idea of the kids beingh only 9-C, I find fitting
I got to exited at the time :p
What is the value that Loid and Yor scaled before?
The same way that a 4 year old girl send an older kid flying with a single hit despite lacking actual training or physical fitness, kids this days are just build different (hence the title of this thread).
The weakest child on Spy x Family vs the stronghest adult on real life(Goes wrong)

Should I do that to mine too?
Didn't noticed you didn't put them before, then yes, please add them, as someone who normally check the categories to find the things related with a verse (including their calcs) is very useful, not to mention when searching in the calculations category for references.
Meh, I like the idea of the kids beingh only 9-C, I find fitting

I got to exited at the time :p

What is the value that Loid and Yor scaled before?
Considering the consistency of three calcs involving the kids giving 9-C results I agree is quite fitting, specially since their results aren't that far apart.

I know, just try to be more careful next time.

7753.97122kg from Fiona training were she continually swung a big rock for god knows how many hours (you know, when she was in a rage training from losing against Yor).

Edit: Btw, could you add the Spy x Family (and Calculations) category to the blog? That would make it easier to find in the future when needed.
You only do that after the Calc's been accepted
While doing things related with other verses calcs I suddenly thought something

You didn't counted the two wood targets the ball broke before bend the pole,
He only broke through the small wooden piece holding the targets up- would've been negligible

I wasn't really mentioning it for the speed part because
No way of calcing that which I know of
I also don't know how that's supposed to be calced.

I mentioned it to add the energy needed to break them to the total energy, which should increase the final yield a bit.

That requires knowing the speed of the projectile before and after it passes through the object, and while the bullet slows down significantly in that problem, Bill's ball does not measurably slow down from passing through the thin wooden posts in his scene.

Additional the parameters are incompatible with the calc in general since this isn't a KE calc.

Back