• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Any advice for my WIP Civilization page?

You can find it here.

I have several things to do for the characters thus far, but this is just as important. I'm trying to cut the fat for some sections. Currently I'm trying to put the magic of the verse for the characters themselves. I'll see if this is worth it; but I want an opinion on this. What to reduce to make it presentable? I'll mention some things later as Rosalice (Wonderful World) is finally having a Picture in the works... I just want some advice to cut so I can release this after someone I know does a calc for how many volts are in Duna (Wonderful World)'s Thunder Spread.

So, I have just this: Any advice to trim the text further somehow? Thanks in advance! ^-^

Back