• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally a non-pokemon based ft match.

Btw who Anubis madness manipulation works? It's a magic type of attack? Ranged based?

Works on everything within her line of sight causing various negative effects such as causing ppl to go mad, being corroded to death, being petrified etc.

Then I should say inconclusive, Irene can transmute her than an atmosphere enhancement, or anbuis have her madness manipulation Also 1.4 gt(anbuis)+ vs 1.7gt(Irene)+ is negligible

It really depends on who gets off the first hit, and the first hit decides it. Either Anubis is transmuted, or Irene goes crazy, corrodes, or gets paralyzed.

She's used it only ever once and it wasn't much of a fight. As seen against her fight with Erza he tends to use her explosion magic, enchantments and such. As for her possession she only uses it with her back against the wall and the opponent actually gets her body in return as seen with Wendy.

That seems to be able to give Anubis ample time to just cripple her with negative effects then. Anubis should win when she decides to use her skill.

@Rin Just one correction: the opponent doesn't get her body in return. Wendy managed to use posession enchantment, which allowed her to get Irene's body.

@rocker @whynaut I consider you to read @captain torch comment as well cause rin comment have some misinformation regarding Irene ability

I saw it. I'm just giving it to Anubis because it seems that she will use eyes of heavenly snake before Irene uses her possession.

I just noticed. Anubis needs a revision. The novel states that she can cast magic.

A lot of people think unlike Phobia or Sophia who are good at close-quarter combat, Anubis is the long range mage-type fighter skilled in casting magic attack from a distance. But it is the furthest from reality. She lives up to her name as the subordinate of Beast King and is most talented in close-quarter combat, a natural warrior.
~ Slime LN vol. 6​
It doesn't directly say that she can use magic here, but if people get that impression, that means that they should have seen her using magic at one point, else this wouldn't make any sense.

That means she should have Magic, and having magic in Slimeverse means having Non-Physical Interaction. To be honest any Magic-BorMaji like her probably should have Magic but I am getting off-topic now.

Anyway, that in turn means that Anubis could simply attack the part of Irene that's trying to possess Anubis before she reaches Anubis (Magic Sense would allow her to see spirits and the like). That is if Irene can even use her Possession in the first place.

Vote for Anubis.

Dragon form seems to be restricted as being a seperate key. If she could actually use it, then it should have been listed in her AP Tier as such, i.e. something like "At least High 7-A, High 6-C with Dragon Form".

But that's not what she got. Instead it's "At least High 7-A | High 6-C", which means they are seperate keys and the Dragon Form can't be used with the first key.

WHYNAUT said:
She didn't use possession right off the bat, it was her transmutation ability which she can use quickly if she want, while she can just spam her enhancement which didn't give her opening to cast any attack. I'm changing my vote to irene

Why do you now assume that Irene's transmutation will take effect before Anubis' Abnormal Condition effect? I think a sight-based ability that's passive once activated is faster than a targeted transmutation ability.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Works on everything within her line of sight causing various negative effects such as causing ppl to go mad, being corroded to death, being petrified etc.
No one tells me it's passive

I mentioned "passive once activated", as in non-targeted and automatially affecting everything based on sight alone. On the other hand Irene's transmutation needs to specify a target, correct me if I am wrong.

In other words it's a conscious ability. If Anubis' madness effect activates, Irene would probably no longer be able to use anything targeted like that.

NeoSuperior said:
I mentioned "passive once activated", as in non-targeted and automatially affecting everything based on sight alone. On the other hand Irene's transmutation needs to specify a target, correct me if I am wrong.
In other words it's a conscious ability. If Anubis' madness effect activates, Irene would probably no longer be able to use anything targeted like that.
I mean, they're going to be the only person they can see. If Irene started off with Transmutation like KD is saying and Anubis started off with madness, then both would occur at the same time. She's only used Transmutation once though and not in combat.

" Anyway, that in turn means that Anubis could simply attack the part of Irene that's trying to possess Anubis before she reaches Anubis (Magic Sense would allow her to see spirits and the like)"

As for this, Possession doesn't have travel time. Irene's soul doesn't get out of the body and float over to the opponent. Irene doesn't start with Possesion though.

Actually we are already at 8 votes for Anubis now:

OPMasada; Rocker1189; WHYNAUT; Milly Rocking Bandit; NeoSuperior; Ionliosite; ZackMoon1234; DragonEmperor23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back