• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think nigh-omnipresence saves you from mind hax....
Mister myxptlk has resistance to mind manipulation but I don't think it's on the scale of 11-D character.
Though Mister myxptlk can evade it but instant teleportation or by plot manipulation sees he knows the plot point of stories as stated on profile (could just shift the panel and make him attack himself like he did against superman on profile) , anyways Mister myxptlk attacks are faster than the multiversal Labyrinth since some are thought based and others hand movement like finger snap.
Multiverse Labyrinth: An ability which traps the consciousnesses of the victims forever inside the infinite possibilities by materializing the multiverse generated by the divergence of the time axis, then replaced it with infinite universes instant to instant as the possibilities are perceived. As long as the target is intelligent, they cannot escape this technique.
Is it an error or does it mean only dumb characters can escape the technique?
if I remembered correctly, wasn't he using probability hax in his fight with Simon
How does it work?
I just saw that speed is unequalized. This is a stomp.
Time to put Mister myxptlk on Gurren lagaan characters level by speed unequal on 3rd spot in High 1-C.

Well, it wouldn't really matter how many hax Mxy has, the important thing is that if he doesn't resist the Multiverse Labyrinth, then both can win with their opening moves. Why would being nigh-omniscient grant him resistance to it? I don't see resistance to Mind Manipulation on the current incarnation tab.
The Multiversal Labyrinth attack on profile is slow you can check it while many of myxptlk hax are just thought based or hand movement like finger snap, it's weakness its stated on profile and now I'm confused since it said those intelligent can't escape except it's a typo. He has resistance to mind manipulation on profile in multiverse state plus all Myxptlk you see are the same on profile.

Does Mxy have anything against probability hax?
Immeasurable speed plus how does it work? No scans
Myx can just EE him, sleep manipulation.
Does the Multiversal Labyrinth generate the already existing possible realities or does it trap them in a made up reality? if so, does it keep trapping them if they (the victim) is able identify realities 'made-up' nature? The first iteration should be rendered useless on someone like Myx unless someone argues that the Multiversal Labyrinth imposes foreign infromation because Gurren Lagann cosmology.
Check the feats section it was shown how it worked against Simon.

Doesn't being unbound by time equate to immeasurable speed? why is Antispiral's speed infinite. Can someone explain?
It can mean about the age of the character and not speed.
Speed: At least Massively FTL+, likely Infinite (Comparable in speed to Simon, who was equal to Gurren Lagann at the time, who is far superior to even Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Super Granzeboma. Could keep up with him in a fist fight)

Probability hax is passive and causes one to have their chances of victory plummet to zero

Says Mxy it able to perceive past, future and present simultanaeously but nothing about other possibile realities. Or does he have some kind of transduality and/or acausality or higher-dimensional existence type immunity?

Is it an error or does it mean only dumb characters can escape the technique?
Antispiral basically inferred to Boota that you need to be able to have some recognition of yourself to be trapped, which Mxy has obviously. Similarly, when Mxy becomes aware that the reality he's experiencing is a trap, he'll be immediately stuck in a different universe, which goes on for infinity.

He would need resistance to Mind Manipulation on a scale like that BUT, it doesn't matter since Mxy blitzes

Antispiral basically inferred to Boota that you need to be able to have some recognition of yourself to be trapped, which Mxy has obviously. Similarly, when Mxy becomes aware that the reality he's experiencing is a trap, he'll be immediately stuck in a different universe, which goes on for infinity.

He would need resistance to Mind Manipulation on a scale like that BUT, it doesn't matter since Mxy blitzes
pretty sure that debate this for the top tier in high 1-C,the speed was equal if we follow the rule in the top thread,If both equal speed then AS win this for sure

Probability hax is passive and causes one to have their chances of victory plummet to zero
His probability hax is only in his Universe stated on profile and it's not passive and SBA characters are meant to be on neutral ground also Mister Myxptlk can just simply destroy his universe like the 5-D which is considered High 1-C.
Says Mxy it able to perceive past, future and present simultanaeously but nothing about other possibile realities. Or does he have some kind of transduality and/or acausality or higher-dimensional existence type immunity?
He his a higher dimensional being and sees lower worlds as spatially flat, I don't know what's transduality and his acasuality is Type 2 and 4.
Can he just instantly teleport away or use Toon force or plot manipulation since Mister myxptlk can skip panels and can just shift the panel so Antispiral attacks himself like he did against superman?

We keep ignoring Mister myxptlk can do many things to him with simply a thought or a finger snap which he dosen't resist.

anyway hopefully OP can equalize speed so this matchup can be more fair cuz for now mxy blitzes
Yeah I've asked for him get a spot with Gurren Lagann speed unequalized in top strongest.

Speed equalised is another can of worms, would be fun though.

Shouldn't the Antispiral host all of the Ashtanga's abilities because of how the pilot and mech/weapon relation works in Gurren Lagann and also via scaling and some vague statements.
We have no reason to believe Antispiral has all their abilities
Mister myxptlk is Nigh-omniscient so he resist it
If the victim can recognize possibility, they will be trapped unless they have some form of mind hax resistance and transcends the 11-dimensional multiverse
if I remembered correctly, wasn't he using probability hax in his fight with Simon
No statements as far as I'm aware of. Currently reading the guidebooks, and nada
Does the Multiversal Labyrinth generate the already existing possible realities or does it trap them in a made up reality?
The multiverse existed prior to Antispiral's usage of it as a weapon, as it exists via intelligence recognizing possibilities. What Antispiral does is make others experience it; look at multiple universes simultaneously. And no, the realities aren't made up, they are real, but the victim's consciousness is deprived of their bodies, and traverses through the possibilities it recognizes, and takes over their alternate reality selves
it's weakness its stated on profile and now I'm confused since it said those intelligent can't escape except it's a typo
It isn't a typo, intelligence is literally the reason why the victim gets trapped in the first place; the intelligence to recognize possibility
Says Mxy it able to perceive past, future and present simultanaeously but nothing about other possibile realities
Multiverse Labyrinth doesn't work like that. Team Dai-Gurren can't see multiple universes, but Antispiral manipulated the multiverse and made them perceive those realities, simultaneously

We have no reason to believe Antispiral has all their abilities

If the victim can recognize possibility, they will be trapped unless they have some form of mind hax resistance and transcends the 11-dimensional multiverse

No statements as far as I'm aware of. Currently reading the guidebooks, and nada

The multiverse existed prior to Antispiral's usage of it as a weapon, as it exists via intelligence recognizing possibilities. What Antispiral does is make others experience it; look at multiple universes simultaneously. And no, the realities aren't made up, they are real, but the victim's consciousness is deprived of their bodies, and traverses through the possibilities it recognizes, and takes over their alternate reality selves

It isn't a typo, intelligence is literally the reason why the victim gets trapped in the first place; the intelligence to recognize possibility

Multiverse Labyrinth doesn't work like that. Team Dai-Gurren can't see multiple universes, but Antispiral manipulated the multiverse and made them perceive those realities, simultaneously
But the Ashtanga are literally deployed by the Antispiral as their herald. Spiral energy represents evolution as a form of energy wouldn't that mean that antispiral who is technically further in the evolution hierarchy are able to do everything that they can and more? Same applies for the probability. I'm not too sure what extent of application makes it solid enough to be added to their profiles but just narratively it was pretty blatant.

Yeah thats what I meant, doesn't say anything on Mxy's profile about being able to perceive "other realities". Also, curious, for DC, could the Multiversal Labyrinth trap Mxy in the reality of some other rendition of Mxy (not the current iteration)? How do we scale cosmological attacks as such when juxtaposed with the cross verse problem?

Please can you tell me ways one can recognise possibilities? Mister myxptlk has Mind resistance but he hasn't resisted one on 11-D potency scale and yes he transends the multiverse it's on profile he sees it as spatially flat from a Higher dimension.
On profile it's stated he has it in his Universe.
I don't know if it help but Mister Mxyzptlk is the same as his other[70] variations which appeared in the main continuity.[75] Viewed Superman across the infinite realities on a gameboard.[76] 4] 5D Imps can freely move through time and Hypertime.[115] Perceives all past, present and future across all universes simultaneously.
This is hypertime:
Hypertime, the overarching and interconnected web of timelines and realities, presumably existed for almost as long as creation itself. Events in the Central Timeline often create temporal ripples, creating divergent paths of history that exist on their own separate timelines. These timelines occasionally intersect, resulting in changes to history that are usually not even noticed by the inhabitants of a timeline. These changes range from minor (a momentary difference in a person's clothing or costume) to major (a complete rewriting of a person's history). If a being from one Hypertimeline spends too long in another, it can cause ghost-like "echoes" of other worlds to bleed through, as witnessed by Rose D'Angelo and Batman in The Kingdom: Planet Krypton. It is also possible to enter the space between Hypertimelines, where all possible worlds are visible through an endless series of dimensional "windows."
The Hypertime was created by the World Forger[2] and is a web of timestreams outside the Multiverse.[3] It is consisted of an infinite number of realities that continually diverged and converged where they overlapped and circled back to connect to each other. Thus, everything and anything that could be imaged existed.[4] It was described as the cosmic flow of timelines and histories that govern reality.[5]
Hypertime is also explained in 2 different cosmological here.
all abilities in the verse come from spiral energy; character A having more spiral energy than character B makes character A capable of everything that B is capable of.
It's to be stated on profile that's why wiki dosen't accept someone who gives powers to have the same powers themselves without proof the character themselves can do such abilities.
Yeah thats what I meant, doesn't say anything on Mxy's profile about being able to perceive "other realities".
He Perceives infinite realities stated on profile.
Also, curious, for DC, could the Multiversal Labyrinth trap Mxy in the reality of some other rendition of Mxy (not the current iteration)? How do we scale cosmological attacks as such when juxtaposed with the cross verse problem?
Myxptlk dosen't have alternatives of himself every Myxptlk you see is the same Myxptlk even in cartoon and shows.

And views the past,present and future as one.

all abilities in the verse come from spiral energy; character A having more spiral energy than character B makes character A capable of everything that B is capable of.
You know Antispiral doesn't have Spiral Power, right? That's why their called ANTI-SPIRAL
But the Ashtanga are literally deployed by the Antispiral as their herald. Spiral energy represents evolution as a form of energy wouldn't that mean that antispiral who is technically further in the evolution hierarchy are able to do everything that they can and more? Same applies for the probability. I'm not too sure what extent of application makes it solid enough to be added to their profiles but just narratively it was pretty blatant.
These replies can't be serious... Their called Anti-Spiral for a reason, they don't have Spiral Power (which is the power of evolution, not necessarily Spiral Energy; they're different). The Anti-Spiral Tribe ceased their own evolution, there is no place for them in the evolution hierarchy, obviously. And the profiles are extremely outdated. That's what I'm here for; to do all the research
Yeah thats what I meant, doesn't say anything on Mxy's profile about being able to perceive "other realities"
What relevancy does him not being able to perceive other realities have?
Please can you tell me ways one can recognise possibilities? Mister myxptlk has Mind resistance but he hasn't resisted one on 11-D potency scale and yes he transends the multiverse it's on profile he sees it as spatially flat from a Higher dimension.
Well, recognizing possibilities is basically just thinking about other outcomes of a situation. Like "what else could I have done in this situation?" or "how could my life turn out if I did this, instead of this?"
And not just transcend any multiverse, specifically, does he transcend an 11-dimensional multiverse?
On profile it's stated he has it in his Universe.
Outdated profile
I don't know if it help but Mister Mxyzptlk is the same as his other[70] variations which appeared in the main continuity.[75] Viewed Superman across the infinite realities on a gameboard.[76] 4] 5D Imps can freely move through time and Hypertime.[115] Perceives all past, present and future across all universes simultaneously.
This is hypertime:
But what Antispiral does, more specifically, is rip the consciousness out of their victims when they weaponize and materialize the multiverse. So, they're not just making them look at the possibilities, they're separating the minds too
It's to be stated on profile that's why wiki dosen't accept someone who gives powers to have the same powers themselves without proof the character themselves can do such abilities.
Exactly! Thank you!

anti spiral was spiral,the only different that the anti spiral scare that if their power evolve too much,it will lead to universe will be destroy,so they start to kill others spiral,the only different that the AS can't evolve anymore because they lock their evolve power while normal spiral can still evolve and become more powerfull

You know Antispiral doesn't have Spiral Power, right? That's why their called ANTI-SPIRAL

These replies can't be serious... Their called Anti-Spiral for a reason, they don't have Spiral Power (which is the power of evolution, not necessarily Spiral Energy; they're different). The Anti-Spiral Tribe ceased their own evolution, there is no place for them in the evolution hierarchy, obviously. And the profiles are extremely outdated. That's what I'm here for; to do all the research
I'm aware but then with what power do you presume they dictate the universe? they use Spiral Power. They state that they were once a Spiral Race themselves this doesn't necessarily mean they parted ways with Spiral Power just that they refuse to evolve further than this point because they are convinced they can eliminate any threat with their current level of power. They use spiral power to eliminate other spiral races from evolving to the point where every lifeform becomes a super galaxy which in turn could cause the Spiral Nemesis. There's also the concept of 'Karma' that they talk about which alludes to the fact that the Anti Spiral uses spiral energy to shundown other spiral races. I assume they're simply called the Antispiral because of their motives not because they don't use Spiral Power. They have rejected Spiral Power after reaching a certain threshold of power. Or at least thats what i gathered from watching TTGL.

Even if was just some other form of evolution and not exactly Spiral power wouldn't the same apply for the Ashtanga? they would have to be using the same source of Power as the Antispiral regardless of the nature of it. Just being higher up the evolution line would entail that they posses all the abilities by decree. Unless we completely disregard narrative implications/intentions here it should be the case.

anti spiral was spiral,the only different that the anti spiral scare that if their power evolve too much,it will lead to universe will be destroy,so they start to kill others spiral,the only different that the AS can't evolve anymore because they lock their evolve power while normal spiral can still evolve and become more powerfull
I know they used to have Spiral Power, but they don't have it anymore because they sealed themselves away. Spiral Power IS the power of evolution itself, so they can't evolve anymore BECAUSE they don't have Spiral Power anymore
I'm aware but then with what power do you presume they dictate the universe? they use Spiral Power
No, they do not use Spiral Power, that goes against everything that they are. Please find me a statement that say they use Spiral Power
They state that they were once a Spiral Race themselves this doesn't necessarily mean they parted ways with Spiral Power just that they refuse to evolve further than this point because they are convinced they can eliminate any threat with their current level of power
Spiral Power IS the power of evolution itself. Why do you think they can't evolve anymore?
They use spiral power to eliminate other spiral races from evolving
You know how dumb this sounds right? They're using the power of evolution itself to prevent any evolution, because they believe evolution to be bad
Even if was just some other form of evolution and not exactly Spiral power
Just to hammer it in, Spiral Power is the fundamental force of the universe, which allows for evolution. Ie; the only way to evolve is by having Spiral Power
Well.. if Mxy were able to perceive all possible realities of himself the multiversal labyrinth wouldn't do anything right?
I'm not entirely sure how it works. This is a bit of a long explanation of what I understand. It's like the meme "it's cool when they do it, it's a problem when I do it." In one character's verse, they make you look at the multiverse, and you are unaffected; but in the other character's verse, they make you look at the multiverse, and you are pretty much done. The characters bring their verse's mechanics to the fight I think

Well, recognizing possibilities is basically just thinking about other outcomes of a situation. Like "what else could I have done in this situation?" or "how could my life turn out if I did this, instead of this?"
And not just transcend any multiverse, specifically, does he transcend an 11-dimensional multiverse?
Okay **** it, can't think of a counter to it but Mister Mxyzptlk abilities some are thought based and others hand movement like finger snap can't he just Sleep manipulate him or EE him, he kinda has many thought based hax Anti spirao cant resist?

Also Mister Myxptlk knows the plot point of stories that's another ability he has under his plot manipulation and can exist outside them.
Also can't he just shift the panel/screen/background of the battle and make Antispiral attacks hit himself like how he did against superman?

Yeah that's what made him 11-D.
Outdated profile
So he shouldn't have probability manipulation?
But what Antispiral does, more specifically, is rip the consciousness out of their victims when they weaponize and materialize the multiverse. So, they're not just making them look at the possibilities, they're separating the minds too
I understand.
Myx thought based attacks seems faster than it though cause in his profile the attacks moved to attack it's victim.
Well.. if Mxy were able to perceive all possible realities of himself the multiversal labyrinth wouldn't do anything right?
Myxptlk dosen't have other possibilities of himself just he himself exists.
Though he can multiply if needed be.

Okay **** it, can't think of a counter to it but Mister Mxyzptlk abilities some are thought based and others hand movement like finger snap can't he just Sleep manipulate him or EE him, he kinda has many thought based hax Anti spirao cant resist?

Also Mister Myxptlk knows the plot point of stories that's another ability he has under his plot manipulation and can exist outside them.
Also can't he just shift the panel/screen/background of the battle and make Antispiral attacks hit himself like how he did against superman?

Yeah that's what made him 11-D.

I understand.
Myx thought based attacks seems faster than it though cause in his profile the attacks moved to attack it's victim.

Though he can multiply if needed be.
Antispiral is a hivemind/collective conciousness so i'm not sure how a thought based attack would effect him. Unless you get access to their home world you're literally fighting a thought based being conjured up by the minds of an entire race. Unsure if sleep manipulation would work on a race who are already in a suspended state of trance.

Has his EE shown to work on 11-D?

Again with plot manipulation I don't know how it functions on a cross verse battle.

They never actively used probabilty manipulation. But there are statements that allude to it heavily.

Right. So, unless Multiversal labyrinth imposes a made up reality unknown to Mxy it shouldn't work on him. The information has to be foreign for Mxy to even be under the effect of it or so I assume.

Last edited:
I know they used to have Spiral Power, but they don't have it anymore because they sealed themselves away. Spiral Power IS the power of evolution itself, so they can't evolve anymore BECAUSE they don't have Spiral Power anymore
Isn't it more that they choose not to than not being able to? They only chose to seal themselves away after reaching a state of power which they are convinced is enough to shutdown any spiral lifeform that tries defying them. By the way what is the difference between Spiral power and energy?

Antispiral is a hivemind/collective conciousness so i'm not sure how a thought based attack would effect him.
Hivemind dosen't stop him from being power nulled, EE, sleep manipulation, sealing, mind manipulation, plot manipulation and more.
Unless you get access to their home world you're literally fighting a thought based being conjured up by the minds of an entire race. Unsure if sleep manipulation would work on a race who are already in a suspended state of trance.
Dosen't mean it can be incapped same can be said for Mister myxptlk who is body is incorporeal. Sleep manipulation can't even be resisted by infinite stamina why only sleep manipulation resistance can help you and depends.
Has his EE shown to work on 11-D?
His powers are listed as 11-D on profile his existence itself is greater than the multiverse since his a higher dimensional being and sees it as spatially flat so his abilities would be of the level of his being not higher or lesser except his a smurf and his only 1-A ability is portal creation which isn't combat applicable.
Again with plot manipulation I don't know how it functions on a cross verse battle.
Plot manipulation is used in every battle if a character has it on profile check previous threads with characters with combat applicable plot manipulation that's why it's pretty broken cause only a few have plot manipulation resistance.
They never actively used probabilty manipulation. But there are statements that allude to it heavily.
Since he hasn't used it then it can't be used as an opening moves more like a last resort thing plus on profile it's stated to work only in his Universe.
Right. So, unless Multiversal labyrinth imposes a made up reality unknown to Mxy it shouldn't work on him. The information has to be foreign for Mxy to even be under the effect of it or so I assume.
Myx attacks first since his attacks are faster or just instantaneous teleport away from the attack by knowing the plot point of the battle via plot manipulation.

Seems Mister myxptlk has passive plot manipulation,reality warping and probability hax.

Last edited:
Sleep and EE would work
I don’t understand this really, but maybe it wouldn’t work against Antispiral, because they don’t have a future or past self, having Acausality type 2
Based on my research, I don’t believe so
Right, the Multiverse Labyrinth did take time to actually complete
Since Mxyzptlk doesn’t have alternate versions of himself in the multiverse, the Multiverse Labyrinth wouldn’t work, simply because it needs alternate versions of the victim to work
No there is not. I’m reading the guidebooks and nada, like I said. The only argument you could make is that Antispiral has all abilities of their creations, but even then there’s no real proof to suggest that Antispiral can use all abilities of their creations
So, unless Multiversal labyrinth imposes a made up reality unknown to Mxy it shouldn't work on him
the Multiverse Labyrinth uses the already existing multiverse, which is made up of real universes, based on infinite possibilities across any given situation
Isn't it more that they choose not to than not being able to? They only chose to seal themselves away after reaching a state of power which they are convinced is enough to shutdown any spiral lifeform that tries defying them. By the way what is the difference between Spiral power and energy?
No, there are statements blatantly saying that the Anti-Spirals purged themselves of Spiral Power, hence Antispiral’s incapability to evolve whatsoever.
Antispiral is powerful because it is a thought body, and willpower stems from the mind. Basically, the Anti-Spiral tribe’s willpower is why their thought body is powerful, because their willpower is strong.
Spiral Power is a fundamental force of the universe, which allows for evolution to be possible. Manipulating Spiral Power (the force of the universe) would be Physics Manipulation, which no one has. Spiral Energy is the green energy and the willpower of the Spiral being. Manipulating Spiral Energy would be Chi Manipulation or Energy Manipulation depending on whether the Spiral Energy is coming from the user’s body or an external source

I don’t understand this really, but maybe it wouldn’t work against Antispiral, because they don’t have a future or past self, having Acausality type 2
He does it via plot manipulation similar to toon force.
Not really time based.
Based on my research, I don’t believe so
Are you done with Gurren Lagann?
Right, the Multiverse Labyrinth did take time to actually complete
Yeah I noticed it from the scan on his profile on feat section.
Since Mxyzptlk doesn’t have alternate versions of himself in the multiverse, the Multiverse Labyrinth wouldn’t work, simply because it needs alternate versions of the victim to work
Nice, Thanks.

He does it via plot manipulation similar to toon force.
https://imgur.io/a/Egn5Zmr Not really time based.
Oh yeah lol, yeah I forget Plot is just that much different. I’ve never debated with plot manipulation being involved
Are you done with Gurren Lagann?
I finished the anime, movies and light novel, just the guidebooks and manga are left

So from what I know, this is a speed blitz in Mxyzptlk’s favor, so stomp. But if speed equalized, it isn’t like an immediate win for Mxyzptlk, Antispiral can still try to do something. So OP, plz equalize speed.
Also, matches won’t get added if there are multiple rounds; only do one round

Oh yeah lol, yeah I forget Plot is just that much different. I’ve never debated with plot manipulation being involved
And Mister myxptlk has different kinds of plot manipulation his second key his plot manipulation passively changed the direction of the story cause of his appearance in it.

He has many NPI feats even on profile but forgot to be mentioned it seems, one of mentioned but listed as conceptual manipulation.
(Warped the sphere of gods in his image) the new gods as Accepted as Abstract existence type 1(due to being Archetypal platonic ideas).

Also Mister Myxptlk has incorporeality on profile which other imp should have and he has battled some on profile even destroyed his higher dimensional world.

Back