• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti-Spiral Vs Apocalymon:

One Is the manefestation of an entire race who stopped their own evolution In hopes to prevent a great disaster, The other Is a being formed from countless digimon who did not complete the evolutionary cycle and died as a result. Both plan to bring Despair!

- Both are at least Low 2-C

- Speed Is equalized

Apocalymo: 0

Anti-Spiral: 0

Inconlusive: 0

G-L - Anti-Spiral
Apocalymon Pic

I think Apocalymon has this, but I'll wait for an Anti-Spiral supporter. Message DaFritz about it.

Looking at the two profiles, there's so many abilities AS has that Apoc has, but it's not on his profile.

That said and given my super low energy ATM, I'd probably say a stalemate since they're more or less the same, and AS has the absolute despair thing where he fights on the level of his opponents.

Firstly, I don't really know the extent of Apocalymons abilities (It's been some time since I watched Digimon Adventure) so giving a vote on this will be difficult.

Unless Apocalymon has some way to one-shot AS (that he would start the battle with) he will have a hard time. Once AS realises his opponent is on the same level as him, there will be no need for him to lower himself to the opponents level to bring despair. Speaking about AS restricting his power. He only did this in order to protect his fellow spirals from bringing about spiral nemesis. It's possible (probably even likely) he wouldn't even do so against a non-spiral.

Anyway, once AS is serious he has several techniques that will prove difficult for Apocalymon to handle:

• Random-Shroedinger Warp (Constantly jumping up and down the timeline to random points in time) can be used to evade all kinds of attacks/techniques Apocalymon throws at him. Apocalymon seemingly lacks sufficently high space-time manipulation to bypass it.
  • Then there is also AS probability manipulation which will make every attack of AS hit and do damage regardless of defensive measures/durability and do the opposite to Apocalymon. Probability manip in TTGL is also powerful enough to change the outcome of events. Such as emerging victorious from multiple situations with a calculated 0% victory chance.
  • Infinity Big Bang Storm destroys an opponent on below quantic level (idk how good Apocalymons high regen is, but this could likely be too much for it).
  • Extradimensional Labyrinth is a mind manipulation technique that traps the victim in illusions. Apocalymon seemingly has no resistance to that either.
On the other hand Apocalymon has lots of powerful abilities as well. Nonetheless in my opinion AS has a good chance to take this mid to high difficulty, however depending on the degree of control of some of Apocalymons abilities this could end inconclusive as well.

He has Piedmon's Texture Blow in which negates abilities and turns the foe into a sprite. He also does the same with Piedmon's Clown Trick move which turns him into a Keychain.

He has Phantomon's Soul Chopper in which annihalates souls with a scythe.

He can drag him to the Dark Area where AS is erased into non-existence.

Apocalymon's Darkness Zone just flat out erases you from existence.

• Darkness Zone: Generates a dark dimension that extends between both his hands infinitely, and erases everything in his path from existence.
His regen comes from Etemon who was able to regenerate countless times from being obliterated from inside Apocalymon's Black Hole.

He has MetalSeadramon's Absolute Zero attacks.

He has Piedmon's Mask Square in which if Anti-Spiral doesn't instantly teleport out, he gets thousands of swords teleported inside him. And Masks Square is pretty fast.

Masks Square 1
Thanks to Piedmon's Trickster ability, all his attacks have a 10% Texture Blow effect.

He has Devimon's Touch of Evil which will immediately take over Anti-Spiral's will.

He has Venom Myotismon's Venom Infuse which erases you from existence.

His Matter has comes from the Dark Masters warping the Planet-Sized Digital World into a singular mountain.

Hm, since Random-Shroedinger Warp is instant and AS probability manip quite potent most of those abilities can likely be avoided. However some of them like texture blow can be quite dangerous should they hit. (However I am unsure as to how and even if they would work at all, given AS is the manifestation of the will of his race. I should make a thread about this trait of him)

All in all Apocalymon has more variety, but AS has powerful defensive hax. Count me as inconclusive for now.

Does Anti-Spiral even have Probability manipulation ? If we are going to be specific about it, I think only TTGL/STTGL have Probability manipulation

Would he use those abilities just because he see's an attack coming his way? How was he defeated as Probability Manipulation is a very controversial power. Reading it, it seems to be similar to Magnamo and Rasielmon's abilities, and just as potent.

Comparing the profiles, I have Existence Erasure and Soul Manipulation for Apocalymon vs Illusion Creation and Probability Manipulation (debatable) for Anti-Spiral. I have doubts though whether Soul Manipulation would work on Anti-Spiral because canonically, they can be said to be without souls. So I'm voting inconclusive because Apocalymon can one-shot Anti Spiral with any one of it's Existence Erasure attacks, but Anti Spiral can also succesfully incapacitate Apocalymon with Extradimensional Labyrinth. At least that is how it looks to me based on the Profiles ...

@RoyGundam He does have it. The Astanga ships he created have it and those are vastly inferior to AS himself.

@Dragonmasterxyz TTGL/Simon has probability manipulation as well. Also AS didn't use his full power on them. I don't know enough about the 2 digimon you mentioned, sry.

@DaFritzi Ok. I'd only watched the movies in recent years so I forgot about those pesky things. Probability Manipulation does weigh the scales more heavily on Anti Spiral's side but I will wait for @Dragon to respond before changing my vote

Just because someone creates something does not mean he has those abilities. God created all Digimon, yet he doesn't have all their abilities. Arceus created all Pokemon, yet he doesn't have their abilities. Dr. Wily created his Robot Masters, doesn't mean he has their abilites.

The Astanga's probability manipulation comes from the technology/spiral power of the Anti-Spiral race, which the being we know as AS has full access to by the virtue of being it's collective consciousness. I hope that solves that issue.

I guess that is okay. Not sure though, but whatevs. Probability hax like I said is very controversial as it can be ripe for NLF. How has it been used? Has he used it in character? Can it truly stop Darkness Zone? Has it worked against Existence Erasure and Power Nullification? If he doesn't start with the stuff you mentioned, Apocalymon takes him out no problem.

And to reference the powers I was speaking of.

Miracle Creation: Due to the properties of the Digi-Egg of Miracles, Magnamon has a miraculous ability to overcome any predicament placed before him, thus enacting a "miracle" as the origin his power implies. As a result, a series of coincidences will occur that will guarantee Magnamon's victory no matter what odds he faces.

Sefer Raziel: Brings about any kind of miracle to exterminate the adversary.

Probability manipulation has been mainly used to negate durability and forcefields. In Simons case it was also used in a similar way to the abilities you mentioned. AS is way beyond Simon in terms of control over spiral power so that should apply to him as well. It was never used to negate the powers you mentioned.

The ashtanga ships used it once Simon had transformed SGGL and thus posed a threat to them. AS himself held back most of his powers during the fight. This was in order to make his opponents (spirals) dispair, so that other spirals may never rise to this level of power again. The true character of AS he would have while fighting a non-spiral is completely unknown.

The main means of defending is not probability manipulation but Random-Shroedinger Warp, which is instant and was used by the Astanga once it realised the threat posed by SGGL. Once activated it is nigh-impossible to hit the user (without the use of space-time manip) because he is jumping up and down the timeline randomly.

So pretty much it depends on whether who does what first. Going Inconclusive then. Although Magnamon might be a good opponent for Anti-Spiral.

Back