• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He can shrink to a degree where Thomas can't run him over because train's don't scrape the ground, mess with a wheel or something and Thomas is incapped.

Considering that they're 9B when small aparently, that's likely just a joke. Also real train Thomas is too big to really hit him so there's that.

Ant man shrinks into the actual size of an Ant, Thomas goes over him, Ant Man punches a track and sends Thomas derailing. Seriously, stop using Thomas in matches.

Seriously, whats with you and trying to say i cannot use a character in versus threads?

As far as i know, i can use every single character i wish to.

Anyways, toy thomas did hurt yellow jacket significally.

He never said you aren't allowed to. He's saying that Thomas is a bad character for vs battles and to not use him. You're allowed to use him if you want, but you can't complain about getting shit for using a character who can be beaten by moving a little bit to one side or another.

Back