• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's because he was trying to individually blast the bug man with controlled blasts, not nuke the place like the point above(many times).

Goku could just flex his aura if he could sense him coming and knows he is small and not invisible-- then Ant Man gets shredded by the aura alone. To say that he could float through the energy barrier by moving through the atoms assumes Ki has those kinds of physics, which requires an assumption to get Ant Man the win.

Small ant man souldn't be able to get past Goku's ki barrier. Large Ant man might still lose depending on AP difference

Ant-Man could probably outsmart and outmanuever Goku with his insane Size manipulation. Then it's just a waiting game until Goku gets tired. Goku's UI ran out rather quickly against Jiren, so it's really just a matter of time. Unless I'm being an idiot, and UI doesn't run out in this circumstance, I'm probably giving it to Goku. Goku has no problem fighting people who are bigger then him, and in Ant man's case, it just makes him a bigger target. This only gets worse if Goku happens to have the AP advantage, which he likely does.

I'm voting Goku due to a far wider degree of abilities and combat experience.

Voting Kakarot for higher versatility though I don't think anybody has an impressive AP advantage over the other.

So whom is Cal voting for? Anyway, I think we have enough votes. The Saiyan from Earth takes (or is about to take) his first victory against the Marvel Universe. And the thread was very civil, too! This goes to show that DB vs DC/Marvel isn't a bad idea after, all.

Yeah, @Stry is right. I didn't vote. I don't plan to either. I was just clearing things up.

Though, Giant Man is gigantic. Like, really gigantic. It makes Giant Piccolo and Alinaza look like ants, and that's an understatment. Goku's not doing severe damage.

Actually that makes Ant Man quite a big target to hit. Goku has always exploited that weakness. See Piccolo and Bergamo vs Goku.

Like I said, Ant Man would be better off being small, but the dude's big enough to get into Overspace, so it's kinda like fighting Marble Alien/Amitabha.

Then again, I could be reeeeeeally wrong.

Is Ant Man Low 2-C in his tiny form as well? I thought he was Low 2-C only in his giant form.

Even though Goku has the reaction thingie, Ant-Man is so large I don't thing Goku would be fast enough to dodge. So I vote for Ant-Man.

@Izzar Antman being big is actually something that can screw him over, considering Goku can go inside of him and beat the shit out of him from the inside out, and that it makes Goku a harder target for Antman since he has IT

Goku in this is a REALLY small target and IT transmission's ability to be able to teleport to any space AROUND a set target (aka giant ant Man) will be an extremely powerful asset. And since Ant Man is so big, Goku can quite easily chain up damage in a specific area. It's like a needle. Sure it doesn't seem to hurt, but its certainly hurting you in some way.

Back