• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DIfficult to say, If Ray wasn't nerfed all the time, on Arrow, Flash and even the Legends, i'd say he wins. Aside from being able to shrink like Ant-Man can, he can fly and shoot out beams, plus his suit serves as armour, and a really dense one.

Givin' this one to the Atom. His suit is made from a Dwarf Star alloy (he's said this a few times in the series). Ant-Man also wouldn't be ready for the lasers and various other things Ray has in his suit.

Atom - 2

Ant-Man - 0

P.S. Aren't Marvel VS DC matches banned???

MaverickIsTheHype said:
Givin' this one to the Atom. His suit is made from a Dwarf Star alloy (he's said this a few times in the series). Ant-Man also wouldn't be ready for the lasers and various other things Ray has in his suit.
Atom - 2

Ant-Man - 0

Really ? I thougt just highly controversal topics like Superman vs Goku or stuff like that

idk People got on my case for doing Bardock from the special against Post-Flashpoint Superman. But again, I don't know for sure.

MaverickIsTheHype said:
Atom - 2

Ant-Man - 0

atom's suit is not made of dwarf star alloy, it is rather powered by dwarf star alloy.

It's doesn't really matter what they say if it doesn't match the profile stats. In fact, Ant Man's giant form is MCB, which would make this a stomp.

By VS Battles Rules the 10-A/9-B when shrunk modes should be used for both - which makes The Atom the probable winner due to better armor that protects him when shrunk (also can size-shift Ant-Man with him out of Ant-Man's control but I wonder when The Atom would do that)

If only the Giant Man mode is given in extra for Ant Man then Ant-Man curbstomps literally. But what about if the giant form is given to The Atom as well?

Also would Ant-Man's communication with real-life ants be considered external help and be banned?

(Offtopic: is The Atom 9-B or even higher when shrunk? Should his thread be updated as well? Also anyone knows how well the Giant form The Atom has?)

Back