• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another possible Roblox upgrade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...tana_of_the_Ninth_Moon.27s_charging_particles

I calculated the speed of the charging particles from the Katana of the Ninth Moon - assuming from the fact that they spawn from the moon - to be around 1.23 C (Barely above speed of light, so a low-end FTL).

And the Robloxian, with speed buffs (The more minor ones, such as the Elixir of Dreams), moves slightly slower than them, as shown around 0:04 to 0:05 in this video, where two of them catch up to him/her in a second:

TOP TEN FASTEST ANIME CHARACTERS
TOP TEN FASTEST ANIME CHARACTERS

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...al_Staff_Rotates_the_Earth_.28Or_something.29

The Robloxian has a gear that can rotate the Earth (Assuming from the fact that it visually moves the moon/sun across the sky), which it then uses for various attacks - which the Robloxian can tank.

So, in other words:

Robloxian's AP/Durability: Large Planet level, likely higher with various gear.

Robloxian's speed: Relativistic normally (Given it travels at a portion of the speed of the beams from the charging move), Relativistic+ with various speed buffs (It can travel at an even larger portion of the speed of said projectiles) to FTL or Speed of Light with rainbow carpet / epic katana / Katana of the Golden Snake (Via moving at an identical speed to said projectiles) with FTL combat speed and reactions

Before you tell me that the celestial staff thing might be an outlier, there are about three to four other gears capable of said feat that are stronger, as they can kill Robloxians much more quickly than said gear. If we were to calc the rotational energy of swords such as the Sword of Light or Sword of Darkness rotating the Earth within a timespan of two seconds, we would get around 1.1962397e+39 joules, or 285.90815 ninatons of TNT, which would be Dwarf Star level

EDIT:
I calced the swords , which ended up to be around Dwarf Star level - with the Midnight Sword having the lowest yield - which makes sense, given that it is weaker than the Sword of Light and Sword of Darkness - and the Sword of Darkness and Sword of Light having the highest yields, which are fairly identical - of which is also consistent, given that they are technically the opposites to one another, and that they're stronger than the Midnight Sword.

Given that logic, said feat could be very consistent - both in terms of the amount of calced feats (Four of them), and how they compare to one another (Celestial staff > Midnight Sword > Sword of Darkness/Sword of Light).

(I'm also waiting for the two calcs above to be evaluated, and I've already posted them in the CE thread)

EDIT 2: Arbitrarynumbers stated that the rotation calcs look good, I've also posted another speed feat including the Robloxian's speed (with and without speed boosting gear) compared to lightning as created by the lightning wand. I will post it below:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...calcs_for_ROBLOX#Lightning_Wand_Speed_Scaling

Posting some of the text from the calc here:

"Apparently, there's this gear called the "Lightning wand ", which screams "ACTUAL LIGHTNING" for multiple reasons:

1. Its appearance implies conductivity, as it has the upper part made out of metal - with the handle being made out of rubber, likely to avoid having the user be shocked.

2. Its description states this:

"You control the weather now. Science! Click your Lightning Rod to fire bolts of lightning in any direction you like."

Its description implies it is a lightning rod - metal rods that attract lightning strikes to them - and that the "You control the weather now" part implies that it actually harnesses the power from lightning bolts for its attacks.

3. It can harm other Robloxians, which would give it at least MHS+ rating due to having an energy output of at least 5 billion joules, which supports the previous statement.

Given that, we can safely conclude that it is real lightning."

So, if the moon beam feat doesn't get accepted at all, the lightning one will more likely get accepted due to the fact that the gear that shoots the miniature lightning bolts has various traits that prove the lightning from it is real.

Just as a bit of spoilers, the player's speed ranges from Massively Hypersonic without speed buffing gear, up to Massively Hypersonic+ with speed buffing gear with - at most - Sub-Relativistic attack speed via Sapphire Rapid Shocker (The projectiles move at a walkspeed value of 500, which is apprxoimately 9.61 times faster than the bolts of lightning summoned from the wand.

Posted another calc in the blog that basically gives the Robloxian MHS+ speed ratings scaling from lightning bolt projectiles, this might actually get somewhere this time.

Going to bump this two hours earlier than it should be bumped. Arbitrarynumbers, Darkanine, Assaltwaffle, and Kepekley appear to be fine with the calcs I proposed. All that's next is the scaling part.

Just as a bit of note, I think a staff member should highlight this sometime later. Several calc group members said that the calculations on the blog were fine (as mentioned before), and Darkanine had stated that all that is left is to discuss how it would scale. Apologies for the early bump, if this were to heavily violate any of the wiki's rules at all.

Highlighting this since theirs a lot of stuff that could lead to upgrades. I already approved of most of the calcs. High 5-A and FTL seems fairly consistent all around.

Darkanine said:
Highlighting this since theirs a lot of stuff that could lead to upgrades. I already approved of most of the calcs. High 5-A and FTL seems fairly consistent all around.
I personally think that the speed should be something like this:

Speed : Relativistic movements (Walks at roughly a tenth of the speed of the particles from the Katana of the Ninth Moon, which are capable of travelling from the moon to the Earth in 1.04 seconds ) higher with the Elixir of Dreams or other speed boosting consumables (Boosts his walkspeed to 50, or about 3.125x as faster than normal) with FTL combat speed and reactions (Can dodge projectiles that move at an identical speed to the moon particles from the Katana of the Ninth Moon), FTL flight speed, short burst speed, and attack speed (The rainbow carpet moves at a speed comparable to that of the charging particles generated by the Katana of the Ninth Moon, as with the Katana of the Golden Snake's lunging move. Various gears can shoot projectiles that fly much faster than the aforementioned charging particles from the Katana of the Ninth Moon)

In other words, most of the speed buffing gear gets the Robloxian to FTL speeds, and is normally relativistic with the lesser speed buffing gear.

EDIT:

Antvasima posted this on the calc's comments.

"Since Darkanine and Kepekley23 accept this, the results can be used."

We should probably discuss this a bit further, but I think I have a good grip on what should be done to the profile.

Darkanine said:
High 5-A?

Oh boi what a time to be alive.

In all seriousness, I approve for the most part.

Given that ant agrees with this and a lot of other people unanimously do so too, would I be given permission to apply the upgrades now?

Zanybrainy2000 said:
Given that ant agrees with this and a lot of other people unanimously do so too, would I be given permission to apply the upgrades now?
On one condition.

Make a vs thread with my waifu because I can comment lul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back