• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Mistake but even hotter.

Heya fellas.

1. D&D characters resist erasure. Erasure that works on concepts. One might say conceptual erasure. Dark Fire seems to be just that as fire, so no.

2. Imix absolutely woulda just corrupted.

As it stands, I don't think either can actually put the other down, given the abilities of both, so I'm voting Incon.

> 10-D

why is Digimon on the list of verses that do this

alright then yeah, Yan-C-Bin would be erased because fiction is fiction

D&D theoretically can have whatever it wants as long as the DM says so

but that shit is big bad juju

as it stands, Yan-C-Bin and the Elemental Quartet are the weakest 6-Cs in the verse

so they ain't combatting 10-D erasure

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Doesn't DnD have a Tier 2 who has like 1-A stuffs? </div>
also we disproved that to be perfectly clear

So the whole Vecna becoming or doing something 1-A related is not a thing anymore? Could've sworn I heard that recently.

Dark fire is a projectile right? Invisibility and flight should make that hard to hit? If it lands then yes he will die

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So the whole Vecna becoming or doing something 1-A related is not a thing anymore? Could've sworn I heard that recently.
Depends on the 1-A thing. 1-A discussions for D&D have included 3-D characters with effectively 1-A travel range but no 1-A abilities to my knowledge. Udl has been pushing for Tier 1 shit for all of them since he's found new scans but the man is probably working on a CRT first that me and Qawsed will then instantly reject for being dumb

@00potato That doesn't actually matter, see, since Yan-C-Bin possesses no hax to otherwise defeat the digimon. Like I said, the four Archomentals are currently the weakest 6-Cs of D&D, followed by Caira and Imbrar.

I guess I should change it again to a stronger 6-C would Sorellion be fair? I could also use an Elder evil and just change Meramon's key

If you must, Soneillon has incap methods to be sure. As it stands Yan-C-Bin can't really do anything.

btw why was the first opponent changed? All I see is Meramon losing via corruption. Was it passive? If not then Meramon simply lost that fight.

Implied to be passive but no big explanation given, just that they generally cause things of their element to become tainted and evil alongside them.

At that point? No, I'd think not.

From what I understand, she has to be hit by the fire. Soneillon is 1. abstract, which means we're gonna need to see something that they can even hit, and 2. has abilities to incap in which she doesn't need to even touch. Most of 6-C is made up of the Abstract Outsiders with some variation.

Digimon are able to harm and interact with Apocalymon and members of the SGDL who are all Abstracts and Concepts. Not to mention that Digimon by nature are metaphysical entities/Ideas/5-D existences. Interacting with an abstract should not be an issue.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Digimon are able to harm and interact with Apocalymon and members of the SGDL who are all Abstracts and Concepts. Not to mention that Digimon by nature are metaphysical entities/Ideas/5-D existences. Interacting with an abstract should not be an issue.
Even then. Contact based Fire < Thought based Hax, even if said fire one-shots.

also when did these changes come about when awhile back you said a D&D abstract being abstract gave them the wi

Soneillon isn't really hot tbh

Not arguing that much. Just the abstract bit.

The last big Digimon revision that unlike the others, revised the entire verse.

Ah. Roight.

I do agree the theme has sort of gotten lost since the beginning of this thread though

Back