• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've been outta the groove for a long time, and this probably isn't a very good idea, but imma do it anyway 0v0. It's actually been a year since I made the original thread. Both have recieved tremendous revisions. Fair match or stomp for either of them, I still want to see the results.

Madoka Kaname

vs

Alice

Another ~ Madoka vs Alice SMT
Both at their fullest --- Speed Equalized

hmmmm, I'm going for incon since idk how they're going to incap each other, since they can't kill each other due to mid and high godly regen

If you can make it so Alice's form cannot exist anymore due to law manip, then you don't need to bypass her immortality. It's just incap.

yep, inconc. indeed

Edit: wait OOF, so Law Manip is able to restrict Alice due to Madoka's Law that making her not exist but she has immortality hax altough she's not able to do anything cause she's incap'ed? am I following it correctly?

It probably comes down to "Can Alice kill Madoka?".

Because she has the AP advantage easily, but if Madoka can take it, she eventually mind haxes or something

Mind hax into what exatly? Becasue regardless of what Madoka does, Alice will just simply return to the Axiom and returne to normal, add to the fact that their entire identity is dictated by the Axiom makes it hard for Madoka to do anything permanatly.

Don't SMT demons have some level of resistance against Mind Manipulation?

Or Alice can avoid it with her luck level

Fair enough I suppose, I still find that unlikely since Goddess Madoka has never really protrayed herself as a Mind hax spamer as far as I am aware of but I suppose if she's really desperate then I can she her doing it.

JBennett said:
Fair enough I suppose, I still find that unlikely since Goddess Madoka has never really protrayed herself as a Mind hax spamer as far as I am aware of but I suppose if she's really desperate then I can she her doing it.
Yeah, Homura is the one who spams mindhax.

Though Madoka's sealing could also work I think.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
@DMB not on Alice profile
Jack freaking Frost has some level of reesistence to mind manipulation. Alice, being a Demon of far hoigher caliber, should have a much higher resistence, especially because Charm Spells in SMT are definitely not uncommon.

You can't scale resistances like that unless it's something inherent to whatever species they are or is implied to be based on strength.

I'm not entierly familiar with madoka's sealing capabilities beyond her seling her witch self and a version of herself in Homura's shield, even then I'm not familiar with the specifics on that one. Maybe Alice can just intentionaly get killed so she can returne to the Axiom.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
You can't scale resistances like that unless it's something inherent to whatever species they are or is implied to be based on strength.
Judging by the fact that usually, the more potent the demon is, the more potent his skills are, it isn't a stretch.

Thpugh I'm not very familiar with the verse's feats, so i don't know the most poent mind manipulation she resisted.

It wasn't inside Homura's shield. Homura's shield is the path to an obsolete/deleted timeline of the World of Witches, UKG is stuck there. Madoka herself isn't actually sealed, but she needs to be there to fight UKG

I think the main bulk of the Mind resistance comes from Zelenin's hymn, was able to affect most of the population of the entire planet and erase the very idea of conflict and strife from the hearts of all humans,and Demons are naturally above Humans, though I'm not entierly sure so take that with a grain of salt.

There's also the fact that demons live in the Expanse which holds the combined thoughts, beliefs, emotions, and faith of the entire multiverse and a mere jar of can instantly overload a human and Demons naturally consume it. This one I'm more sure of since it's been regurally stated that Humans can't live in the Expanse.

Well even if Alice can't break out with force she can still just intentionally get killed and returne to the Axiom.

Like I said, I have no knowledge on this feat so if you want more information on it ask someone else. I even said "take that with a grain of salt", besides Madoka isn't a mind hax spamer so it's not going to be a major factor unless Madoka ends up going crazy during the battle.

She is a nigh-omniscient being who fights all the time. Maybe she won't start with it (assuming that something prevents her precog from working), but she'll definitely try other stuff if the abilities she leads with don't work.

well Regardless I'm going for Incon. Madoka doesn't have the ability to bypase Type 8 Immortality from the Axiom while I do see Alice being able to kill an aspect of Madoka I don't believe she can take her out permenatly due to type one abstract.

Unless Madoka can affect the Axiom diretcly no it won't, not permenetly at least since Demons entire existance is dictated by the Axiom which is a 11D Entity which has complete control over the entire multiverse, so no Mind hax won't be that effective here.

JBennett said:
Unless Madoka can affect the Axiom diretcly no it won't, not permenetly at least since Demons entire existance is dictated by the Axiom which is a 11D Entity which has complete control over the entire multiverse, so no Mind hax won't be that effective here.
Alice doesn't have Mind resistance because someone revives her.

All the Axiom does is stop her from dying, not watch over her in every fight.

I'm not saying their immune to Mind Hax, Although I do admit that I'm not sure why Mind Hax would count as a win

Back