• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another funny Massively FTL+ Marvel Comics Calc

Tomfer

He/Him
While looking around for old calculations for Marvel Comics, I found this old calc of Eficiente talking, and even explaining a feat of Moon Knight during the event Age of Khonshu. I'd like to just explain that in the blog, he says that it's "implied that he got amped by Khonshu", it's really not implied but straight up shown in the final issue of Conan: Serpent War. Khonshu empowers Marc with the "Piece of Moon that is and every moon that shall ever be."

Main goal here is to both get a result accepted, if the math checks out since it's an old calc, and discuss how to apply this to both MK and Khonshu. Eficiente already said that this applies only to MK's attack speed and Khonshu's first key, which I agree.

Back