• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I downplayed my boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomfer

He/Him
I've made a second key for whenever Moon Knight gets Khonshu's powers with just a likely higher, however, that should be a Variable key instead due to fact of his strength increasing depending on the moons. Plus a few (very basic stuff that he doesn't have for some reason)

(Most of these I stole from M3X's project, thanks mate)

9-B: His strength is increased according to the presence of the moon, and can raise him to the level of crossing his arm through a shield without difficulty (Moon Knight: The Fist of Khonshu Issue 1)

8-B: He completely subjugates an enemy that gradually grows stronger, in his prime, his previous versions being already superior to the other members of the Avengers, including Super Centurion Iron Man. That's due to the presence of multiple moons. (West Coast Avengers 1985 Issue 30)

8-C: Even when mentally divided, he was still able to go against Black Panther. That happened under a special moon. (Avengers 2018 Issue 36)

High 1-B: Marc destroyed a being capable of destroying the multiverse. That happened with the power of all moons that are and will be. (Conan: Serpent War Vol 1 4)
Such power, or at least a fraction of it, actually carries over to the Age of Khonshu event.

Proposal 1: "Varies from 9-B to High 1-B"
Proposal 2: "Varies from 9-B to 8-B, up to High 1-B with the power of all moons" (Please offer better name for this)
Proposal 3: "Varies from 9-B to 8-B, far higher with the power of all moons"

Small P&A abilities:

Acrobatics (Highly acrobatic Marvel Fanfare Issue 30; Can jump several meters high due to his super strength Marvel Spotlight (1971) Issue 29)
Stealth Mastery (Follows Nick Fury without being noticed The Defenders (1972) Issue 48)
Supernatural Willpower (After the banishment of the first Necromancer, Moon Knight's mind and will become even stronger. This is also because his spirit harbors that of an ancient priest of Khonshu Moon Knight (1980) Issue 36)
Limited Telepathy (He can communicate telepathically with Khonshu, and the God, in turn, can sense the thoughts of those around the Knight West Coast Avengers (1985) Issue 31)
Marksmanship (He's so precise that he's capable of making his baton ricochete to his enemies, disarm them and make it come back to his hand)

Take the Limited from his Mind Manipulation (It's just limited for now because, in order for MK to affect someone's mind, that someone needed to invade/get in contact with his mind first, however, in Doctor Strange 2023, Strange asks why he didn't invaded a girl's mind himself and Marc answers that could destroy it, hinting that he can invade other's minds if needed)

Last edited:
If nobody got my crts, I know Excel got them.

8b7.jpg

Tier seems fine tho i can't really comment in the H1-B tier but if rest is fine with then then i'm as well.

P&A additions looks good to me.

Tier: Varies from 9-B to 8-B, up to High 1-B

Attack Potency
: Varies from Wall level+ (Crossing his arm through a shield without difficulty) to City Block level (He completely subjugates an enemy that gradually grows stronger, in his prime, his previous versions being already superior to the other members of the Avengers, including Super Centurion Iron Man), up to High Hyperverse level with the power of the moon that is and every moon that shall ever be (Marc destroyed a being capable of destroying the multiverse)

Speed: Varies from at least Hypersonic (Said himself that he was faster than his base self) to Massively Hypersonic+ reaction speed (Comparable to Super Centurion Iron Man), likely/possibly Massively FTL+ with the power of the moon that is and every moon that shall ever be (Could react and stop the Mjolnir mid-flight)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 10

Striking Strength
: Varies from Wall level+ to City Block level (Comparable to Super Centurion Iron Man), likely High Hyperverse level with the power of the moon that is and every moon that shall ever be

Durability: Varies from Wall level+ to City Block level, likely High Hyperverse level

That's how I plan to word it, any problems? (Obviously, I'll put references in every single on of the feats)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back