• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small MK additions (feat Khonshu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomfer

He/Him
Non-physical Interaction with Bone-Armor: Moon Knight Vol 7 3.
Summoning and Homing Attack via drones: Moon Knight Vol 7 5 and Moon Knight Vol 7 16.
Resistance to Poison: Moon Knight Vol 7 17.
Ice Manipulation with Liquid Nitrogen grenades. Moon Knight Vol 9 10

Angel Wing: This, Moon Knight Vol 7 16. I don't know what exactly would these be considered, I need help on that.

Khonshu Sleep Manipulation: Moon Knight Vol 7 4. Marc asked Khonshu to immediately put him to sleep in order to enter a dead man's dream.

Last edited:
Non-physical Interaction with Bone-Armor: Moon Knight Vol 7 3.
Summoning and Homing Attack via drones: Moon Knight Vol 7 5 and Moon Knight Vol 7 16.
Resistance to Poison: Moon Knight Vol 7 17.
Ice Manipulation with Liquid Nitrogen grenades. Moon Knight Vol 9 10

Angel Wing: This, Moon Knight Vol 7 16. I don't know what exactly would these be considered, I need help on that.

Khonshu Sleep Manipulation: Moon Knight Vol 7 4. Marc asked Khonshu to immediately put him to sleep in order to enter a dead man's dream.
I agree. The Angel wings should be flight and ice manipulation should be more like Ice creation via Liquid Nitrogen Grenades

I appreciate it, everyone. With the approval of two mods, am I allowed to add these now? If so, this thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back