• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Departure......

Dino_Ranger_Black

VS Battles
Retired
Good evening, my fellow VS members. Dino Ranger Black here. I'm annoucing another temporary absence from the VS Battle Wiki. My uncle, who is very close and is basically my godfather, have just passed away. I'm rather in a huge and confused rollercoaster of mixed feelings right now, having losing him and my grandmother a few months ago into the point I just can't focus on anything and rather not talk or be part of any discussion. As usual, leave a message on my wall if there's anything I can help with and I will tend to it with my best effort whenever I don't feel as depressed. My apologies for being selfish at the moment....

Oh dear! I'm so sorry for your loss, DRB! I think we'll all quite understand you wanting to take some time away for you to face this time in your life. I'd hardly call it selfish to be saddened by the death of 2 family members, especially when one was one you were fond of.

I hope things in the future go better than this for you! Best wishes, & again, I'm so sorry that you have to face such hard times. :(

It's totally fine to put real life matters before VSBW, so don't fret it, & just take the time you need, man.

Oh damn. My condolences, and you shouldn't think that spending time away from the wiki for personal things is selfish. Take all the time you need.

That's nowhere near selfish, it's right for you to take the time you need I know what's it's like to lose a close grandparent. Just focus on yourself right now, good luck.

I am also very sorry to hear this, and there is no need to apologise. Your absense is perfectly understandable. Take as much time off as you need.

Dino Ranger Black said:
My apologies for being selfish at the moment....
Absolutely nothing to apologize for, because right now it quite understandable and very sad to hear when person close to any of us, pass away. From now on and henceforth take as long time as you need for you own rest and focus primary on mental recovery. Real life always must be superior all other things. So take you time, everything else can wait.

My deep apologies, you're both a good friend and a knowledgeable member here. So take all the time you need and you're always welcome here.

Greatest condolences. Take all the time you need to readjust and be there for your family. I'm extremely sorry you've had to go through all of this. Take care.

I'm truly sorry about your loss and there's nothing I can do about it. Other than that, I wish you luck and I pray good luck to your family. And I wish your uncle and your grandma prosperity in the afterlife.

Take care.

You are not being selfish at all, real life always takes priority over the Internet. I am really sorry for your loss and wish you good luck in dealing with it, best of wishes for you

Don't be too hard on yourself about it & you shouldn't consider this as a selfish request, you can take your time off as long as you can to get through the sad feelings you currently have upon losing such an important member of your family.

I am sorry for your loss. My condolences. You should take as much time off as you need. RL always comes first.

Good god....

Coming from someone who knows where you come from, I understand how you would feel right about now, and I assure you things will look up for you, sooner or later, it will eventually.

Take care, and I wish I talked to you more often.

condolences to you. Take care dude and take all the time you need. It's also nothing to apologize for being selfish hell its not even selfish to begin with imho so no need to say sorry

Back