• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Departure......

stay strong brother. many of us has lost a love one but dont that bring you down he wouldnt want you to feel down and none of us want you to feel down too. always be happy and keep your head up

My condolences for your losses. So sorry to hear this. I have been suffering through an emotionally painful loss of a loved one recently as well, so I know how it feels. My dog died last month, which I know most would say i'snt nearly as bad as your situation of losing two human loved ones,a grandmother and then an uncle back to back but I am feeling the same kind of pain. But you know what I do when I feel bad about loved ones I have lost from the past? I surround myself with those I still have in the present. Cherish and spend time with the loved ones that are with you, that will make you feel better over time.

How in the world is mourning the death of your uncle selfish? Listen, I had an uncle that I was very close to pass away as well, and I took some time off as well from the internet in general to grieve. Please, take all the time you need to recover from this loss. Our hearts are with you in this time of need.

Back