• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Danny Phantom Ghosts Powers & Abilities Addition

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Let's go straight into it.

Durability Negation
Ghosts should have Durability Negation via phasing. Danny used his Intangibility to reach into his own stomach and grab a fork, turned it Intangible and pull it out. Dan Phantom used it to reach into Danny's stomach and fuse Clockwork's medallion with him. One of Walker's prison gaurds turned his arm intangible, reached into the hood of a police car and grabbed the engine, turning it Intangible and removing it.

Now they've never used it to kill people but they have the power to do so. However I'm unsure if they qualify to get the power if they've never used it for that purpose. It's a kids show tho, and while some crazy stuff happens in Danny Phantom like ghosts pulling their own heads off. They can survive such a thing... The humans can't.

Adhesivity
I was already putting this on the ghosts pages, this is just to explain why. Danny has been shown to walk down walls, Johnny 13 rode his bike up a vertical wall, and while taking possession of a student, a ghost was able to stick to a wall.

Resistences
All ghosts should have Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation. I was hesitant to give them this at first because Danny was the only ghost that resisted Ember's Mind Control and Empathy Waves, with Sam saying it was likely his ghost powers that prevented Ember from effecting him. However in the Episode "Girls Night Out" Ember used her mind control wave across Amity Park while Kitty and Spectra (two ghosts) were standing right next to her and weren't effected at all which is evidence of other that backs up ghosts having said resistance.

Note that it's no because Danny is half ghost or ghosts are resistent to other ghost's powers. For one that's never stated, and two, ghosts have effected other ghosts with their powers. Desiree effected Danny with her wish, Technus effected Danny with his Transmutation, Kitty effected Johnny 13 and Bertran with her BFR kiss.

Thoughts.

The men were effected by Kitty's BFR Kiss that Ember amplified. Ember than sent a mind control wave that took control of all the females in Amity Park.

• Durability Negation
I'm surprised this wasn't done before. I can understand the whole kids show thing & that's probably why no one ever pulled out someone's heart on live camera so there's that. Also, it was a spork... if we're being technical. Maybe if they did a crossover with Supernatural like Scooby-Doo did & we could have got a ghostly heart extraction.

• Adhesion
Who knew ghost where 33% Spiderman, cool.

And finally,

• Resistences
Another strange power coming "Straight Outta Nowhere" like an RKO. Danny's got that "plot needs the hero to be immune/resistence to so & so, so do it!" But it seems consistent that he's be resistant to the mind hax listed & the reason for it would work for the other ghosts.

Danny also resisted Sayonara Pussycat's Empathy Manipulation.

Agreed with pretty much everything

The first one makes me shudder a bit if a ghost actually killed a human like that in the show

@Js250476

The most they have done in the show was blast people or stated that they killed people. Like Dan Phantom, he's obviously killed people but they don't show it on camera.

I'd be in complete shock if they actually showed a ghost phase someone's organs out. ƒÿ¿

Alright since this thread might not get more attention and people do agree, I'll add the stuff.

Back