• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos voldigoad tries to solo your favorite verse

Inside the wiki he stomps

Comp DB, Tensura, Big 3 and other 2A tier character (except few)

Outside the wiki he stomps anyone below hyperversal 103D.(offcourse except few)

He has high godly regeneration and NEP type 2 for his Source. Who asked for his defence.
NEP type 2 is limited for a reason and High Godly on works on stuff not trying to incap him. Other then that he has a ton of his resistences limited to 3D (including super useful resistences for the tier)
basically Anything that he cannot passive can kill him at the moment.

NEP type 2 is limited for a reason and High Godly on works on stuff not trying to incap him. Other then that he has a ton of his resistences limited to 3D (including super useful resistences for the tier)
We are talking about 2A not higher dimensionality. He still has better range and haxes. His Regeneration is better than most of 2A characters.

We are talking about 2A not higher dimensionality. He still has better range and haxes. His Regeneration is better than most of 2A characters.
His range isn’t above baseline so it’s average in the tier
Yes but most of them have ways to get around it, and if they don’t have any way to incap him chances are they aren’t that strong for the tier, and nobody here is debating that he is fodder in every aspect other then passives. He is just not nearly as good on defense as on offence.

His range isn’t above baseline so it’s average in the tier
Yes but most of them have ways to get around it, and if they don’t have any way to incap him chances are they aren’t that strong for the tier
his Haxes aren’t defensively focused Either.
99 layer of multiverse isn't above Baseline 🙄
He clearly has resistance to almost pretty broken abilities also resistance to resistance negation

99 layer of multiverse isn't above Baseline 🙄
you have no idea how above baseline range works if you think that alone gives above baseline
PMM has 2xinfinite infinite multiverses and guess what, it’s still baseline. The only arguments for above baseline in it end up netting Tier 1 with much higher accuracy then they would for above baseline 2-A.
He clearly has resistance to almost pretty broken abilities also resistance to resistance negation
A ton of those would already be ignored by high godly regen and resistence to it or his Type 4, so they are redundant. Seriously resistence to something like existence erasure is kinda redundant when you have high godly and resistence to high godly neg

you have no idea how above baseline range works if you think that alone gives above baseline
PMM has 2xinfinite infinite multiverses and guess what, it’s still baseline. The only arguments for above baseline in it end up netting Tier 1 with much higher accuracy then they would for above baseline 2-A.
Funny how layer zero in Silver sea itself is 2A. And there are 99+ layers above baseline of that and you still wanna say it's not.
A ton of those would already be ignored by high godly regen and resistence to it or his Type 4, so they are redundant.
Still can't neg his HGR

Funny how layer zero in Silver sea itself is 2A. And there are 99+ layers above baseline of that and you still wanna say it's not.
yeah that isn’t above baseline. Sorry about that but 99xinfinite=infinite=baseline
Still can't neg his HGR
and how is that relevent when Incap exists. most of his resistences don’t help against Incap. And some of the ones that do (mind manipulation) are not even higher D

yeah that isn’t above baseline. Sorry about that but 99xinfinite=infinite=baseline
99>>>>> zero layer which is 2A. No one is saying infinite* infinite can you send me scan where it's stated infinity*infinity. Also i am talking about resistance and resistance negation.
and how is that relevent when Incap exists
HGR and resistance to resistance negation. Yes i am only Talking about 2A range don't bring higher dimensionality (well plot manipulation does neg other than that i don't see any way ). I don't see anyone beating him in 2A Range without plot manipulation.

99>>>>> zero layer which is 2A. No one is saying infinite* infinite can you send me scan where it's stated infinity*infinity. Also i am talking about resistance and resistance negation.
and no matter how many >>>>> you stack up it still means nothing. You are saying its beyond baseline not in the hax department but in the range department. It is currently accepted as beyond baseline haxwise in terms of layers however, Only DND currently has beyond baseline range
HGR and resistance to resistance negation. Yes i am only Talking about 2A range don't bring higher dimensionality (well plot manipulation does neg other than that i don't see any way ). I don't see anyone beating him in 2A Range without plot manipulation.
Resistence to resistence negation, would be nice if he actually had resistences to incap stuff

and no matter how many >>>>> you stack up it still means nothing. You are saying its beyond baseline not in the hax department but in the range department. It is currently accepted as beyond baseline haxwise in terms of layers however, Only DND currently has beyond baseline range

Resistence to resistence negation, would be nice if he actually had resistences to incap stuff
Dude are you really listening to what I was saying. In 2A range his resistance can't he Negged unless character has 99+ layers of hax resistance NEGATION

Back