• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad Tier Removal/Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already said it, according to you, he has used a lot of power, but he has not even shown his maximum power, he treats everything as if it were a game, Yeah, now with the Lion of Destruction that he is capable of destroying the Silver Sea, and it is now referring to Anos as the Lion of Destruction
Anos has always been a Lion of Destruction. That's always been a part of his Destruction Source. He didn't suddenly gain more power after realizing he's a Lion of Destruction.

I have no need to say anything, you should know since you were in that thread, and for almost the same reasons it was unanimously rejected.
I haven't read every single comment in that thread. In the reasons for me getting rejected are BS.

Anos has always been a Lion of Destruction. That's always been a part of his Destruction Source. He didn't suddenly gain more power after realizing he's a Lion of Destruction.
I'm not saying that Anos has gained more power, I'm saying that the Lion of Destruction is capable of destroying the silver sea so

I haven't read every single comment in that thread. In the reasons for me getting rejected are BS.
They said that Sasha would also be able to destroy everything with venuzdonoa as well, go read

I'm not saying that Anos has gained more power, I'm saying that the Lion of Destruction is capable of destroying the silver sea so
According to the lore of the Disaster World, they're supposedly "fated" to destroy the Silver Sea. That doesn't mean they actually can. And again, what the Lions of Destruction possess is the craving to destroy everything. That doesn't mean they actually can.

According to the lore of the Disaster World, they're supposedly "fated" to destroy the Silver Sea. That doesn't mean they actually can. And again, what the Lions of Destruction possess is the craving to destroy everything. That doesn't mean they actually can.
You also accept that it is Anos is the Lion of Destruction in that case and actually it is said that he will be the one to destroy the silver sea, and we also have the reasons stated to venuzdonoa and the chaotic eyes of destruction.

There is 6 entire pages worth of comments there. How do you expect me to sift through all of them to find that specific comment?
You were present on all 6 pages as well, so you should know what to look for and where to look.

There is 6 entire pages worth of comments there. How do you expect me to sift through all of them to find that specific comment?
I except you to read why this entire downgrade is bunk in that very thread. Because from what ive read you brought no new points.

I except you to read why this entire downgrade is bunk in that very thread. Because from what ive read you brought no new points.
Actually almost the same points of Donwgrade have been presented now only without scans, they were already rejected, even now there is more evidence that Anos can destroy the Silver Sea, so I don't see the need to continue discussing this, since it will be rejected again.

You also accept that it is Anos is the Lion of Destruction in that case and actually it is said that he will be the one to destroy the silver sea, and we also have the reasons stated to venuzdonoa and the chaotic eyes of destruction.
Just because Parrington said that Anos was going to destroy the Silver Sea doesn't mean he could. It also could have been an exaggeration of some sort.

Just because Parrington said that Anos was going to destroy the Silver Sea doesn't mean he could. It also could have been an exaggeration of some sort.
Well, since everywhere I look I see threads where other people in the series claim that X character can achieve such a feat being accepted, I think it's ok right? Actually there is proof that Anos can and all attempts to disprove it have been denied.

Actually almost the same points of Donwgrade have been presented now only without scans, they were already rejected, even now there is more evidence that Anos can destroy the Silver Sea, so I don't see the need to continue discussing this, since it will be rejected again.
Evidence? Anos' best feats so far aren't even close to destroying the entire Silver Sea. Furthermore, neither Anos himself or the author has directly stated that he could destroy the entire Silver Sea.

Well, since everywhere I look I see threads where other people in the series claim that X character can achieve such a feat being accepted, I think it's ok right? Actually there is proof that Anos can and all attempts to disprove it have been denied.
Holy shit. What's the proof?

It would be strange if they said that, and anos could not do anything in the deeper layers.... Nor achieve what has been done so far...

Well, there is something I'd like to clarify. Do you guys think that Anos' Magic Eyes of Chaotic Destruction are more powerful/have greater hax than Venuzdonoa?

Holy shit. What's the proof?
****, do I really have to start there? You're trying to debunk what's already been said? You are just being rejected, in the profile are the proofs, in the feats are the proofs, what you are trying to debunk are the proofs that everyone has accepted and that your attempts to donwgrade the verse have been rejected and will continue to be rejected.

It would be strange if they said that, and anos could not do anything in the deeper layers.... Nor achieve what has been done so far...
I never said he couldn't do anything in the deeper layers. I said that he can't destroy the entire Silver Sea, at least until proven otherwise or given further clarification.

Also, the whole "it would be strange if they said that..." isn't proof.

Well, there is something I'd like to clarify. Do you guys think that Anos' Magic Eyes of Chaotic Destruction are more powerful/have greater hax than Venuzdonoa?
I won't discuss that since I'm not aware of it, ImZer0Null is the one who knows about it.

It's like saying Rimuru has never showed any feats that he is capable of achieving 2-B since it only mentioned he can recreate it but never performed it.
Rimuru has nothing to do with this thread, whatever happens to Anos has nothing to do with Rimuru. Two totally different characters, from different series, written by different authors, with different feats in quesiton.

I never said he couldn't do anything in the deeper layers. I said that he can't destroy the entire Silver Sea, at least until proven otherwise or given further clarification.

Also, the whole "it would be strange if they said that..." isn't proof.
This would debunked all possible verses related to such assumptions, I'm not getting into that, however more proofs will come so

****, do I really have to start there? You're trying to debunk what's already been said? You are just being rejected, in the profile are the proofs, in the feats are the proofs, what you are trying to debunk are the proofs that everyone has accepted and that your attempts to donwgrade the verse have been rejected and will continue to be rejected.
So the proof are two indirect statements? One taken out of context, while the other is just incredibly shaky? Instead of an actual feat, something on par with that feat, or a clear statement?

We have statement that he can do it, so we can work with that. No more steps needed. Sure, put at "Low 2-C, likely 2-B" if you wish, but 2-B should remain nonetheless
Actually there is no need to change the tier, as it is perfect as it is, in that part I do not agree with you.

We have statement that he can do it, so we can work with that. No more steps needed. Sure, put at "Low 2-C, likely 2-B" if you wish, but 2-B should remain nonetheless
The statement that he "can do it" is incredibly shaky and relies on making assumptions. Regardless, I'm fine with "Likely 2-B", just not 2-B itself.

Oh yeah, I need to clear this up. Anos didn't destroy the Abyssal World that exists 99+ layers deep. He destroyed the Abyss of Craving that lies within the Disaster World Eavezeino. And this wasn't done with Venuzdonoa, like what people were saying.

Oh yeah, I need to clear this up. Anos didn't destroy the Abyssal World that exists 99+ layers deep. He destroyed the Abyss of Craving that lies within the Disaster World Eavezeino. And this wasn't done with Venuzdonoa, like what people were saying.
Anos did it with his Eyes of Chaotic Destruction... That's clear

So for one, Anos doesn't have any 99+ layers of anything to his name, only taking into consideration what he's done so far in the series.

Me reading the comments on this thread (or any vs threads involving Anos for that matter.)

See the source image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back