• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AFAIK, Annoying Dog's only shown to absorb the ancient artifact, not another living being.

Sonic seems to have a greater advantage in the hax department, as well as being more offensively and defensively capable at the same time. He also has the combat experience to boot, while AD hasn't shown his capabilities in fighting. I don't see AD being able to cause Sonic any actual harm here.

Sonic has my vote.

The only thing the dog absorbed was a ball... That he should be viewing as fiction in the first place.

It won't work on Sonic.

Also, can I ask why the annoying dog has Reality Warping and spacetime manipulation? I don't know if creating a universe or a multiverse would grant you these powers.

Stil, it has never shown to work on beings on his level, or that he didn't even create. He only has plot hax because he is the creator of Undertale.

Because the annoying dog can manipulate the story only on a lower dimensional scale? A.K.A. on people he completely transcends?

Imagine you were a guy writing a comic. the comic is Undertale, and you are the AD.

Now, imagine a vignette flying out of a comic book and punching you in the face. That's Sonic.

But Sonic is a lower dimensional being than Annoying Dog. So why's AD hax not working here?

Doggo transcends beings below 5-D, which means he transcends Sonic.

My vote goes to AD for now. Already beat True Enerjak and put off a better fight against Mxy. And Sonic < True Enerjak.

But might change my vote later cuz it's not clear enough for me.

Sonic via stupid concept manip+way more experience fighting beings at and above his level.

Annoying Dog can't really even DO anything to Sonic. Sonic already has really good reality warping resistence which is pretty much Annoying Dog's only good offensive hax. Undertale's soul hax is pretty shitty tbh.

Even with that, Sonic still has hax that's good against Annoying Dog. High Level reality warping, concept manip, atom manip, and time stop.

I see no way for the doggo to win this, although I'm not voting just yet

Yeahboiii123 said:
Is Plothax useful? AD have that and it works on Sonic since Sonic is 3-D.
Also this Sonic doesn't have Concept Manipulation.
Annoying dog doesn't have plot manip on his profile.

22Easy said:
Sonic via stupid concept manip+way more experience fighting beings at and above his level.

Annoying Dog can't really even DO anything to Sonic. Sonic already has really good reality warping resistence which is pretty much Annoying Dog's only good offensive hax. Undertale's soul hax is pretty shitty tbh.

Even with that, Sonic still has hax that's good against Annoying Dog. High Level reality warping, concept manip, atom manip, and time stop.

I see no way for the doggo to win this, although I'm not voting just yet
Speaking of concept manipulation, read this and comment: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/d/p/3120688743317568786

Back