• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anne & Pray Mayer revision (Witch sucks at researching, bogalooing)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
After rereading the series, i noticed that i missed some details and abilities, so i shall correct that.

AP
No major changes here. Just correcting the justification and adding a supporting feat if needed.

Both Anne and Pray scale from Harming Alpha. While this is actually true, the calculated feat itself is not the durability but done via attacks:

Rewrite AP

So we need to rewrite it to (Could trade blows with Cross Eye Alpha, who did "Insert calculation")

Now to the supporting feat:

Anne ap

Those are part of this:

Veelches

The calculated crater feat is the above the "Exaggeration" and "And".

This applys to Anne and Pray and scales to every profile who would be compareable to them in the future.

Durability
I lowballed them to wall level at first because i didnt see any feats after their sparrings that are done without their DC Coates (hence their current stat). Basically, due to the mechanics of the verse, that every character runs around with a passive barrier, getting good dura feats for their body was impossible. Luckily i found this:

Durability
Durability1

Durability2

Pray, as shown here, can directly block Anne's attack, who was attacking Pray with full killing intent. For Anne we have this:

Indirect attack

And:

Anne durability
Anne durability1

The first attack was used because Pray coudnt fully break through Anne's reinforced barrier, thus leading Pray to directly attack her body, even drawing blood out of Anne who could tank all attacks with her barrier with no problems. Pray intented to break Anne, even ready to amputate Anne's arms and legs just to keep her on her side. The second attack broke Anne's barrier and hittet her directly. Anne's body barely withstood a attack that broke her barrier basically.

Take note that Anne could still fight another full round against Pray a moment later.

As such, Pray and Anne should be straight up City level in durability.

Smaller ability additions
Pseudo precognition Mind reading (Kaltias proposal) for Anne and Pray:

Here Anne defines what she is reading:

Prcog

A direct feat of her reading it:

Anne
Anne 2

Even thought the scan implies it, Anne can read calm opponents too:

Anne 4
Note how Anne was visibly blized by that attack

Anne 5

And:

Precog1
Precog2

As for Pray:

Praycog

Pray scales to Anne's precog by being her teacher and teaching her everything combat related. That and the story continuesly saying that Pray > Anne in all regards.

Resistance to radiation manipulation and breathing in space:

Radiation resistance
Air

Those are self explanatory, Every Knight (presently as profiles and in the future) gets this via DC Coates.

Sigh, i hate fandom, wait till i fix the op folks.

Edit: Fixed, Knight Run is a Manwha, meaning that the scans are readed left to right.

After reading through this, I can agree with all of it well enough. Unless there's something missing, the proposals seem fairly straightforward.

I do recommend organizing the scans a little better so that I'm not having to switch from one side of the post to another just to read the text and understand what's referring to which image. But other than that, the changes appear fine to me.

Looks fine, although judging from the scans, i'm not 100% sure if the "Melody" stuff is precog or rather some kind of mind reading.

I mean she did say that it's easier to read when someone is mad, so it's probably something mind related because it wouldn't really make sense for precog to be affected by that

Basically, Anne uses it purely to predict enemy movements. She cant really mind read people (She cant tell for example what you think and such)

And Yorokobe shoune, got pseudo precog for something similar too, so i thought pseudo precog was the best classification. Im naturally open for another idea though.

What I meant is that it looks more like a "get informations about what you are going to do by "hearing" it" sort of deal.

Basically, Anne can understand that a person is about to punch her by hearing the "melody", but that's not her seeing the future, it's simply getting the info "this guy is trying to hit me with a punch".

Oh, alright, we are on the same boat then. You think mind reading is more fitting? Is there maybe a better alternative?

Sound manipulation via hearing a melody

I'd personally call it mind reading. Not 100% sure if it's the best definition but it's the best one I can come up with

Dargoo Faust said:
Looks OK to me.
Does this invalidate her previous WoP matches or nah?
Has nearly no effect on the match, Vile is only losing a bit harder in close quarter combat.

With this much support i think i can add this now.

Thanks everyone for their input~

Back