• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anna vs Ganon

Before answering @Triforce

How does this ganon fight?

"Sword/Bow/Axe/Shuriken/Tome-breaker: Attacks that utilize any of these weapons (which include clubs and daggers) have their precision reduced. This affects the user of said attack."

Tomes = spells

Spells will have a really hard time hitting anna.

And she can cut Ganon's stamina in half. Inflict paralysis to him and dispose of him with BFR.

Problem is, his spam of magic balls borders Danmaku, so he's going to hit her eventually. And his space manipulation is going to make very difficult for her to hit him.

"And she can cut Ganon's stamina in half. Inflict paralysis to him and dispose of him with BFR." How does all of this work?

TriforcePower1 said:
Problem is, his spam of magic balls borders Danmaku, so he's going to hit her eventually. And his space manipulation is going to make very difficult for her to hit him.

"And she can cut Ganon's stamina in half. Inflict paralysis to him and dispose of him with BFR." How does all of this work?
She can teleport too and teleport Ganon wherever she pleases.

Cutting stamina = curse manipulation

Paralysis effect is imbued in any of her attacks.

BFR = creating a portal and sending Ganon through it.

TriforcePower1 said:
she waves magic staffs at him and its done

Is her teleport spammable, along with her teleporting Ganon? I've once played Fire Emblem, and iirc Teleport isn't particularly broken like in Kirby's boss fights.

Stamina counts little when he can oneshot, paralysis needs to hit. BFR would be extremely useful, so I'll wait further input as I know little on Anna.

Yes, its spammable. Fire emblem Gaiden witches show it.

And teleporting ganon just needs waving the Entrap staff.

>Paralysis needs to hit.

She has tons of options to hit, even more given than tome breaker is active, her magic is buffed and hits more. She even can spam summons of fodder to make Ganon stop focusing on her and land a clean hit or study how ganon fights and how strong he is.

TriforcePower1 said:
Precision reduced=/= won't hit at all.
Is ganon more proficient than trained soldiers? Because trained soldiers are at a huge disadvantage with this.

TriforcePower1 said:
He was a challenge for Link, so yeah?
That's debatable and you know it ovo

Oh, yeah, I forgot, she can cast Silence and Ganon is then forced to go cqc.

I feel like the -breaker abilities are game mechanics. It's not like Sand Attack or Snow Cloak where it makes sense, but she passively makes specific things miss somehow.

The real cal howard said:
I feel like the -breaker abilities are game mechanics. It's not like Sand Attack or Snow Cloak where it makes sense, but she passively makes specific things miss somehow.
"where it makes sense"

Yada yada. Breaker abilities make her have "advantage" against certain weapons. The same way we apply things like drought halving water damage. *Cough* Groudon vs Leviathan *Cough*

Legit need to make the thread on these skills, because for some reason, almost all of them have been considered game mechanics when they honestly shouldn't be, I don't even know where this was decided, they're absent from so many profiles and I can't even find a reason for it (outside of Heartseeker, and I still disagree with that reasoning)

TriforcePower1 said:
(Just do Cucco vs Marth already ovo) (this was supposed to be —————, but it doesn't work on phone)
You gave me an idea.

Agai ovo

Back