• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anna Abramovna Bystrova takes on Reggy/Mercurius ("Everybody Wants To Rule The World")

Anna versus Reggy.

Because Reggy has massive advantages, I'm gonna make a few specifications so this can be more fair.

1. Speed is not equalized, meaning Anna has an advantage there.
  2. Reggy is too far away from any nuclear weaponry for them to be of any use.
  3. Durandal Proto is restricted or this would be an AP stomp.
  4. This is Reggy's first and weakest key.
  5. More of an observation, but Reggy cannot nuke the environment without nuking himself, so he cannot make his luck call in large explosives at close ranges, so Anna likely has a chance at approaching. He can however make any non-nuclear weapon in the world misfire and the projectile "happen" to go towards Anna and stuff like that.
More may be added if this becomes a total stomp regardless of the conditions, but only this should be enough.

Who wins?

Two other Anna battles:

Anna versus Mr. Boris

Anna versus Rin

(I'm just putting them because this wiki seems a lot less visited than vsbattles, so a bit of subtle "propaganda" may be necessary to get things moving.)

Reggy kicks a rock

The ground beneath Anna explodes, as it turns out there was a dud there waiting to go off at that exact moment

Yeah Reggy's kinda

Max luck

Her instinctive reaction might allow her to minimize damage from that and keep going on towards him, though. Unless it's a building level dud.

I mean, even if she survives the first instance, Reggy's luck is still ludicrously broken to the point I'm not sure there's much she can do.

How many times can it act before she is at melee range, though? Because we know that if she gets to melee range, there's not much he can do.

Or just by getting into her range.

It's unlimited though. She runs close and something else bad is going to happen.

This is the kind of luck that causes a Magnitude 10.5 earthquake then has Reggy driving through it completely perfectly.

Is it a stomp? If so, I may reduce the starting range should that be allowed.

Yes, hand to hand is close enough for Anna to accidentally punch herself in the face multiple times

I wanted to have her at least get a non-stomp decisive loss out of this, damn. >.>

Now to find an opponent Anna won't low-diff or stomp...

Back