• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lol. Are they in character? Because if they aren't, it's most likely inconclusive, or goes to whoever acts first.

Kuroiha said:
Lol. Are they in character? Because if they aren't, it's most likely inconclusive, or goes to whoever acts first.
In character but willing to kill.

I'm going to have a bad time.

Incon. The animation can't get past Animator's Low Godly and likewise for the animator, he can't erase him at all unless he wrecks his own computer. Also, that depends on whoever acts first too.

Uninown said:
Incon. The animation can't get past Animator's Low Godly and likewise for the animator, he can't erase him at all unless he wrecks his own computer. Also, that depends on whoever acts first too.
Well, his method of regen is different then most, as he brings up the thing that shows up when you press the Windows icon on your computer. If the Second Coming can somehow destroy it like the Virus did, he may win. Otherwise, counting your vote. But I'll also bloodlust them both, so they don't have to deal with the "Whoever attacks first wins" thing.

I know. I watched the series and i'm knowledgeable about it.

Now that they are bloodlusted, things change

I don't know he can destroy at the same level as The Virus (which i should make a profile of), but he has been shown to do some damage by doing some acrobatics throughout the computer. I don't know he can restrain the animator long enough before he incaps him like he did on AvA IV.

So, Animator incaps the animation as he did on AvA IV. If his cursor gets killed, he may just bring it back.

It depends on if The second coming does what the Choosen one did and destroy the menu to prevent him from getting a new mouse.

The thing is that TCO and TCC do not act exactly the same and TCC lacks all the arsenal TCO used for doing such destruction, and he never did such destruction alone too.

I mean

Animator Regens his mouse

The Second Coming can't be erased or generally killed

What do you want to us to pick

Oh yeah

Animator turns off the PC GG

No legit

Back