• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Animator vs. Animation FC/OC Discussion Thread

Thought it was going to be a higher dimensional being but he got trapped by a 3D cube

That higher dimensional thingy is a FRAUD not even wall level
To be fair it was beaten by a combination of perfectly structured shapes that were "blessed" by the golden ratio, and each of those platonic solids were empowered by elemental powers

To be fair it was beaten by a combination of perfectly structured shapes that were "blessed" by the golden ratio, and each of those platonic solids were empowered by elemental powers
Yeah, maybe, but I still don't think that that monster should have their AP scale to anything higher dimensional. I don't think we have enough proof.

Yeah, maybe, but I still don't think that that monster should have their AP scale to anything higher dimensional. I don't think we have enough proof.
I mean, why wouldn't the obviously 4D being scales to be well, 4D? Like it isn't like TSC truly scales to the Hyper Diamond, the entire fight was more or less TSC and Phi running away from it and only using the geometry to fight it, not physical power

Y'alls mistake is actually trying to scale this stuff LMAO.
he was forced to try and scale ava using dimensional tiering

zprbuh5ggnu91.jpg

Y'alls mistake is actually trying to scale this stuff LMAO.
It's not a mistake, it's a master piece tbh
I mean, why wouldn't the obviously 4D being scales to be well, 4D? Like it isn't like TSC truly scales to the Hyper Diamond, the entire fight was more or less TSC and Phi running away from it and only using the geometry to fight it, not physical power
I still think it's too inconsistent. All of that 4D stuff is too vague, might as well go for higher dimensions since that geometry monster wasn't a tesseract but rather something with more lines and dots than that.

Even then if he was a true higher dimensional being, he'd see the stickmen as something smaller than paper. He could just telefrag an attack into the stickmen by merely moving in a dimensional axis they can't interact with.

I mean, I'd say it's clear he isn't anything higher than 3D considering how 3D objects worked as obstacles for him and he even got trapped in a 3D cube. A true higher dimensional being wouldn't be trapped inside a 3D object.

Also, there's nothing to imply the geometry powers are infinitely stronger than his other powers. The second coming only used them (because it's cool) because he wanted to stay at a long range distance from the geometry monster. I guarantee you that if he wasn't running and the geometry monster got near, he'd he throwing hands.

Back