• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since there is no Sonic.exe discussion thread, i created one now!

This is an discussion thread involving sonic.exe and media related to it, powerscaling, creating profiles or making revisions for certain characters.
vs-sonic-exe-fanart-by-yoarmy21-devakl0-375w-2x.png

Art by YoArmy21.

Last edited:
I'm currently working on the profiles for Sonic.exe: The Spirits of Hell and Sonic.exe: Nightmare Universe.

Since both universes have long, ending-heavy games, it will probably take me a while, although currently the SoH profiles are almost finished.

Sunky rewrite is on the works.
Looks great so far, I always thought Sunky's current profile was missing information.

I'm kinda iffy if sunky being an powerful being is an hyperbole or not.

Bump
I'm sure "is a powerful being" is a vague term, although I don't think it's a Hyperbole. I guess that statement is useful to reinforce the "higher with Toon Force".

Btw, unless I missed something, the Crossover with Bratwurst EXE was not made by LooneyDude, he liked that video, but that doesn't mean it's canon.
Attack Potency: Street level (Could kick an robotic ant, Was able to incapacitate robotnik), higher with Toon Force (Is stated to be an powerful being, popped Bratwurst EXE's head with an stare)

I'm sure "is a powerful being" is a vague term, although I don't think it's a Hyperbole. I guess that statement is useful to reinforce the "higher with Toon Force".

Btw, unless I missed something, the Crossover with Bratwurst EXE was not made by LooneyDude, he liked that video, but that doesn't mean it's canon.
Alrighty then

I made this profile for The Blue Pendrive's Sonic, although I'm not sure if it counts as an ".exe".

I made this profile for The Blue Pendrive's Sonic, although I'm not sure if it counts as an ".exe".
Profile looks great. Also for "Multilingualism", There is an ability that exists for that Multilingaliusm.

Today I had a little free time and I made this sandbox for the profile of the original alternative version of exe (summary: a sequel to the original story made by JC was found, but since that story conflicts with the already known old canon, is taken as a different continuity where Round 2 does not exist). I haven't uploaded the profile yet, because I'm not sure if it's done well.

Is there any other evidence to suggest the Master Emerald is Universal other than knuckles stating that it has "Unlimited Power", like maybe a WOG statement or something?
I don't think so, I've checked the Exe-Empire server looking for those types of statements and I haven't found anything.

Profile of the alternative version already uploaded. Feel free to edit it if I missed adding anything.

Made an blog profile of J.B.M.'s Sonic.exe
https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:puffletronGaming/Sonic.exe_(J.B.M.)Also made scaling placeholders, i'm kinda iffy if sonic would be 9-C or would scale to MLP Characters (since sonic appears in RAINBOW.EXE, which takes place in My Little Pony)
FC/OC vs battles wiki main page:
If a fanwork consistently demonstrates and maintains a different level of power from the original work, it should be judged and tiered based on its own feats, not on scaling to canon, even if the original is stronger. If the fanwork is meant to fit within the official timeline, failing to duplicate feats of the same level is fine, but actively contradicting the canon power level is not. As a general rule, fanfiction should not be automatically scaled to canon without an argument in its favor
I think we need a statement or evidence that Rainbow.exe was intended to fit in the MLP timeline. Similar to how some versions of Sonic.exe scale to their canonical counterparts because the events of these games are said to occur in the Classic Era. Otherwise, I guess 9-C is fine.

I just noticed that the .exe characters that scale to their classic canonical counterparts have very outdated profiles, especially their Tiers (They are Low 4-C, even though Classic Sonic was updated to High 4-C a while ago and is about to be lowered to 5-A xd).

I made this sandbox for the Sonic Legacy version.

Besides that, would it be okay if we edited the Sonic.exe templates?

The FNF section seems unnecessary to me, since those versions would fit in other sections, for example, Sonic Legacy would fit in "Current Canon" as it is an official version created by the owner of Exe. Vs Sonic.exe and Vs Rewrite would fit into "Fanon" as they are unofficial versions of Exe.

Back