• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Animation Hot Takes

actually i will say. people who point out cgi, people who complain about graphics and such ruined things for me. I can't watch Star wars without going "opp, here's some mid cgi alien". I hate it.
Anime fans in a nutshell.

Every time I see some CGI in an anime, I have almost the same reaction. It pisses me off sometimes.
I mean, sometimes it can be distracting at times, but I'd rather have a good story and crappy CGI than the greatest CGI known to man and a garbage story.

**** sake “Steven Universe is MLP but less dark” is a take for people who haven’t watched either, be better than this Random 😭
Plus even if SU is darker than MLP, MLP handles mature themes wayyy better than SU (especially towards the end of SU's run).

Now enjoy this Johnnel Spest meme:

R.7b08a373839034fd922de14f0662be50

Hot Take: Dreamworks movies like The Bad Guys and Puss in Boots: The Last Wish have animation that's more vibrant than Disney's 3D movies.

Back