• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, chill... i just ask question. If no, then just tell, what your problem? There it is directly said right at the beginning of plot, that the story happens at a certain point for both works. Mother and son because of a trap in the game separated from the rest and go back into the real world, while retaining all their gaming abilities, through a magical ritual similar to the one through which Chiyo was summoned. They find themselves in the basement, where they are mistaken for demons by Chio, and Masato evaluating her says that she is very strong, probably much stronger than his mother, until Yuu runs to the place and asks his sister to calm down. The main part of the story is about them discussing their adventures, Chiyo accidentally reviving food, and Mamako helping catch and cook them. While Mamako and Chiyo prepare dinner, Masato and Yuu discuss why they love their loved ones, Yuu shares his feelings for his sister, and Masato replies that he values his mother very much, although he is not ready to tell her this in person yet. At the end of the story, Shirase finds them and takes them back to the game world via TV, while Chiyo and Yuu say goodbye to them and wonder if they will meet again. It is canonical for the reason that many of the details discussed here were later used in both stories, and the moment with the transport of mother and son from the game and back, completely repeats the same from 1th volume. In addition to this, this story is written jointly by Dachima Inaka and Pochi. Iida. respectively.

Nothing of that proves both series are canon to each other, otherwise, Dragon Ball and One Piece would be canon to each other due to that kind of stuff happening on thie crossovers.

I already give it. Stop ignoring that this story is part of both plots. If you earlier read original novel this is not problem. Details that i pointed was revealed later. You call this crossover only, because you not read original novel and manga, just admit it. And stop repeat about burden of proof. I proof it already. If i wrong, correct me with manga and novel.

Who aggressive? You misunderstood my question and interpreted it wrong. How is story not important if detail from it later was used in mommy's novel and goat's manga? What i want to know, do someone read the actual novel here? Can someone say straight: yes or no? If no, this is other question. But stop ignoring it - i can tell nothing if don't know that you understood about what i speak here.

This makes things much easier. Let's get to the main point. What I was trying to say from the start, Pochi in one of her dojinshi pointed out that all the stories written by her in this format are a sequel of her main manga, which also makes this collaboration part of Ane Naru Mono canon, related to Chiyo. In the story itself, Mamako and Masato transport from game to real world, which can be their world or parallel, this is not the main point here. Importantly, Masato and Yuu's conversations about their plans would later take place in both works, and Pochi also indicated that she might write another work with them. So, main point is add them both categories, because they paths crossed in plot of both work, but, i not insisted add this to mommy's verse, just asked. We can add description that this story have.

So your "evidence" is that the crossover fits on the story? We might as well make One Piece and Toriko canon to Dragon Ball, because their crossover fits on the Battle of Gods story. Bring actual statements of its canonicity next time.

Ionliosite said:
So your "evidence" is that the crossover fits on the story? We might as well make One Piece and Toriko canon to Dragon Ball, because their crossover fits on the Battle of Gods story. Bring actual statements of its canonicity next time.
With all respect, it seems that you ignore everything that is written to you. Moreover, your initial conclusions about Mamako's abilities in the profile, before I made edits, were based on who knows what. We take into account the information from the novel as a priority, which, accordingly to Pochi, will be so and in the plot itself she noted a number of details that later appeared in both works. If you equate the author's decisions with a crossover and give priority only to anime adaptations, I have bad news for you. Many of the plot decisions originally made by Inaka were not carried over into the adaptation, so if you read the novels, which i now very much doubt, given that you are judging me by ignoring the facts from subsequent volumes, I believe that these categories have a place to be. If I'm wrong, please explain why. Just please stop drawing parallels with other works - we are talking about the work of Inaki and Pochi. And if you didn't know, she is the same co-author of the work as Inaka, so ignoring her decisions will be at least a strange decision on your part. Be polite.

I have absolutely no idea what your point is anymore. I'm just asking to give the actual statement of this being canon, nothing else.

You haven't given any author statement about the canonicity of the crossover, and like I said before, because the story fits in the canon doesn't make it canon.

>I gave it multiple times

>I can't post it here

So you gave it and can't post it at the same time? At least be consistent with yourself.

Ionliosite said:
>I gave it multiple times
>I can't post it here

So you gave it and can't post it at the same time? At least be consistent with yourself.
Why you provoking me? You're some kind of troll? You know what i mean. I gave description higher, but can't post actual Pochi's notes, because this from H-manga. This is the problem.

Also, how the hell is something from an h-manga even on the wiki when the Acceptable content rating scale literally says we don't allow hentai? IIrc, Ane Naru Mono has a non-hentai version, but since we don't allow hentai on the wiki, something from a h-manga is total no-no.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
He's not provoking you, he's making a point. If he was a troll, he would've been banned by now, he has enough edits to prove he isn't.
Well, if so it's good. But his last line sounded like provocation. That's why i thought he ignore what i wrote. If this is not the case, well, then it's alright. But again, i told about it previously.

Ionliosite said:
Also, how the hell is something from an h-manga even on the wiki when the Acceptable content rating scale literally says we don't allow hentai? IIrc, Ane Naru Mono has a non-hentai version, but since we don't allow hentai on the wiki, something from a h-manga is total no-no.
This is what i mean... and because H-manga not allowed, categories too are not be allowed in both series? From this story? Because, whole point was about it's plot and Pochi's notes.

That's not what I said. I asked why would we use something from an h-manga, which is literally the word for hentai used in Japan, when the rules literally say that's not allowed on the wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back