• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Demon Gator Picks on Someone His Own Size (Two-Toed Tom vs Arizona)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So, this might be a tricky one. We have a cow that scales to a reindeer with a yet-to-be-evaluated AP of 0.147 tons and is skilled in close-quarters combat. That and said cow can make use of magic for certain moves and stat-amping. On the other hand, we have a demonic alligator who regularly preys on cows, has an AP of upwards 0.069 tons, and no-sells attacks with a power of 0.203 tons. Said gator has pretty much no knowledge in magic despite being capable of planning ambushes against its prey.

The rules are simple, this is 9-A Tom vs Arizona and speed is equalized. Here are each of the profiles.:

Two-Toed Tom's Profile

Arizona's Profile

Who takes this?

TTTOM
Arizona TFH
Two-Toed Tom: 2 (HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Ionliosite)
Arizona: 0

Inconclusive: 0

So basically Tom can't really harm Ari but can tank her attacks?

How large is Ari?

Also Tom, like any gator could just grab her with his jaws, and due to his superior LS, should can really escape that. She can attack him and struggle, but it is Superhuman vs Class 10. Just constantly holding and crunching will eventually put her down I would guess. Due to Ari tending to get close if I understand it correctly, she likely will eventually get bit and held on to.

Is the location SBA?

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
So basically Tom can't really harm Ari but can tank her attacks?
How large is Ari?

Also Tom, like any gator could just grab her with his jaws, and due to his superior LS, should can really escape that. She can attack him and struggle, but it is Superhuman vs Class 10. Just constantly holding and crunching will eventually put her down I would guess. Due to Ari tending to get close if I understand it correctly, she likely will eventually get bit and held on to.

Is the location SBA?
Considering Arizona's one year old, she should be around 3-3.5 feet tall assuming a mid-sized cow as shown here: https://heritagejersey.org/measuring.aspx

As for location, yes, it's SBA.

Was trying to find length (I should have asked for that specifically sorry) but that kinda gives me the idea. So TTT is WAY larger than her. In a way, this fight is kinda fitting, as cattle are one of TTT main targets. Does she have exp fighting things bigger than her? Also I am assuming she has better fighting exp.

Was trying to find length (I should have asked for that specifically sorry) but that kinda gives me the idea. So TTT is WAY larger than her. In a way, this fight is kinda fitting, as cattle are one of TTT main targets. Does she have exp fighting things bigger than her? Also I am assuming she has better fighting exp.
About the biggest character I've seen in the game that can be fought is a bear Predator.: https://youtu.be/H91fxVH6q40?t=15m33s It's Arcade Mode gameplay; not sure about the story, though.

It was deleted because it was supposedly "real life individual animal profiles".
It was sorted out though :)
Cool. In any case, you are right. Considering Two-Toed Tom's and Arizona's lifting strengths respectively, I don't see what's stopping Tom from suffocating Arizona between his jaws and eating her.

Oh thought I already voted Tom lol oops ^^; TTT for being able to tank her attacks, being much larger than Arizona, skilled at killing animals similar to her (not as skilled or as intelligent), her lack of experience fighting something like TTT, and being able to just grab and suffocate her to the point of eating.

Back