• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Angel vs Soul Reaper

Which 6-C versions are used? All of Pit's keys are that high, but both his second and 3rd keys are significantly higher up on the 6-C keys. Same with Ichigo having two different 6-C keys; both the fullbringer Bankai and the Full Hollow form. Anyway, I'm going to assume this is base Pit for now, but I think he takes this rather easily. Not only is Pit the more tactical of the two, he does appear to have much greater varieties of hax. Including Black Hole manipulation, Transmutation, Petrification, OHK, Forcefield creation, Attack Reflection and more. Pit's also more tactical of the two in my opinion. While both characters do get reckless frequently, Ichigo does more often, and Pit has fought entire armies single handedly. So he's definitely more experienced.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Which 6-C versions are used? All of Pit's keys are that high, but both his second and 3rd keys are significantly higher up on the 6-C keys. Same with Ichigo having two different 6-C keys; both the fullbringer Bankai and the Full Hollow form. Anyway, I'm going to assume this is base Pit for now, but I think he takes this rather easily. Not only is Pit the more tactical of the two, he does appear to have much greater varieties of hax. Including Black Hole manipulation, Transmutation, Petrification, OHK, Forcefield creation, Attack Reflection and more. Pit's also more tactical of the two in my opinion. While both characters do get reckless frequently, Ichigo does more often, and Pit has fought entire armies single handedly. So he's definitely more experienced.
Ok I fixed it.

Pit has the hax advantage in terms of powers.

If Pit nails Ichigo with Eggplant Attack (which is likely given that Hollow Ichigo is nearly mindless), Ichigo will literally be an eggplant with legs.

Afterwards it's just a matter of using his homing attacks to blast Ichigo to pieces.

Pit's arsenal is just much better than Ichigo he creates black holes, converts Ichigo into a eggplant or petrify temporally, reflect and long range attack he posses which Ichigo abusses and can boost his strenght and speed.

The angel boy is actually pretty pragmatic and smart even without Palutena's help using for example against Chaos King or his godness Palutena.

Pit's weapons are effective against enemies similar to Ichigo like the Palutena Bow and it's more variated and including his experience Pit has the category in speed, strenght, durability, strategy, hax and versatility he would probably win this battle.

This is a stomp hax in favor of Pit, there is no chance of ichigo winning, ichigo has no resistance to hax.

Back